Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Video: Wife, Husband Fights Dirty Publicly Over Sex Scarcity As People Watch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: Wife, Husband Fights Dirty Publicly Over Sex Scarcity As People Watch (643 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wife, Husband Fights Dirty Publicly Over Sex Scarcity As People Watch by Lagoontimes: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
A Husband and Wife had engaged in an outdoor fights. The cause of the fight was lack of sex in their marriage, this is according to people.

The couple took their fight to the public domain and began to exchange fists heavily.

People surrounds them and watching to laughter as they exchange fists against one another.

Video of The Scene
https://radiustimes.com/video-wife-husband-fights-dirty-publicly-as-bystander-watch-laughingly/
Re: Video: Wife, Husband Fights Dirty Publicly Over Sex Scarcity As People Watch by Goldbw122(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Answer me this why is sex so boring when you are married, am asking because i go soon get married so tell me make i know what to do..

(1) (Reply)

You Accepted The No Sex Until Marriage Challenge And This Happens / Self Love; A Key To Loving Others. / Is This Feeling Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.