Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband (63495 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Islie: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
A 25-year-old woman Rebecca Nicodemus has stabbed her senior rival to death few minutes after sleeping with their husband.

Rebecca was said to have been jealous that her husband left her in bed during an ongoing sex session to make love to the senior wife identified as Precious.

It was gathered that both women lived in a room and a parlour apartment with their husband.

A fracas was said to have ensued between them when late Precious stepped out of the room where she slept with their husband.

The incident occurred on February 4 around 5.00am at Idogun Camp via Ode-Irele in Ondo State.

Rebecca was subsequently arrested and arraigned on a one count charge of murder before an Akure Magistrates’ Court.

In a Police First Information Report where the suspect narrated what transpired, she said it was not her intention to kill the senior wife.

According to her: “I came to Ondo State in January, 2022 and we were leaving in the same house. I am a farmer and we have been relating together in harmony alongside the deceased.

“On that fateful day, my husband was earlier with me in the living room but had to excuse himself on a pretext that we were not free to continue with our love making.

“I was waiting for my husband when I discovered he was making love to the senior wife inside the bedroom.

“I also heard them making derogatory remarks about me. So, I waited in the sitting room for my rival to come out from the room and when she came out , I challenged her over her unkind words.

“Rather than the deceased to be apologetic, she suddenly grabbed my clothes which made me angry

“So, I took a knife on the table in our sitting room and stabbed her at the back with the knife.

“It was not my intention to kill her, I over reacted in anger”.

Police Prosecutor, Obadasa Ajiboye, informed the court that the defendant stabbed her with a knife at her left back side which resulted to her death.

He said the offence was contrary to and punishable under Sections 316 and 319 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 37, Vol. 1, Laws of Ondo State of Nigeria, 2006.

Plea of the defendant was not taken but the prosecution made an oral application to remand the defendant in prison custody pending the outcome of advice from Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

In his ruling, Magistrate Damilola Sekoni, ordered the remand Rebecca to police custody and adjourned the case to February 22, 2022 for ruling on the remand application.

https://thenationonlineng.net/wife-stabs-senior-rival-to-death-in-ondo/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by stixxy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Prick and toto matter with death are 5 and 6. They should also jail the jonzing husband

228 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by tungamaje: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Always control your anger

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Flexherbal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oh! too bad a life was lost, may our anger not take the best of us. We should learn to control and manage our anger no matter what.

Last as long as you like with 100% Natural Herbs for erectile/sperm issues, without side effects and no additives:
https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Joshmodest(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nick cannon has a country of kids , he's single having fun , having more kids and living his best life ...Baby mama over house wife any day any time !

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by illicit(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Obo to she

Obo to re

RIP Damino Damoche

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Restroom: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jealousy and anger are like

Fire and fuel

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is among the reasons the bible said, one man, one woman.

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Fashionista01(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Human resources is the most difficult resources to manage. As a husband it is not an easy task to manage a wife not to talk of two wives.

People should learn to stop using provocative language on other people to avoid untimely death.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
polygamy wahala...as i always say:"THOU SHAL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Goldbw122(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is what happen when you don't know how to take control of your anger..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by slimmax: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
This is among the reasons the bible said, one man, one woman.
What if that one woman � no sabi serve like this murdering young wife

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Was her skull intact as at the time of reporting the story?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MMWandali: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Useless police always arraign murder cases in magistrates court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Mko123(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Very stupid of you.
You wey dey young and you no fit fvck the hell out of that man make e get memory loss, na Im my nigga leave u go knack antecedent p*ssy. You go dey stab person wey Sabi pass you.

I hand you over to the nairalanders

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MrAnele(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Be like sugar dey the man dickcap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Sharatan(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Kharol1234: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kpekus Nicodemus

Present Sir...

10 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Babarians.

That's the only thing in most people's heads these days, making them behave like animals. No more self-control.

I hope she gets to enjoy the sex very well now that she has killed her second.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Chatflick(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
In summary... Konji na bastard

5 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Polygamus

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Bobbyrhyno(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
WHAT A WICKED WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by SoapQueen(f): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
What sort of dumb B**** stab another over D??

Such a saddening read.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wahala no day finish on top prick or toto matter

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by OBALOLA55(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
angry

BUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IN THE SOUTH WEST undecided

6 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Wayne4uall(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin.. Na so the di(k sweet reach

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by ceaser: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Haba! Turn by turn, na life be nau, even if it's something as ecstatic as s3x.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for dis obodo Naija grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by ClassicMan202(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na wa o

And s3x starved guys full nairaland o, she for just hala one of them, make him dey help her ministry na

5 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Simeony007(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Inter house sport

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
The husband crying over pu$$sy??

Nigga, you a broke joke

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.