Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] (1233 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) / NDDC Crisis: Asari Dokubo Says Buhari Must Obey The Law / "Return Home" Asari Dokubo Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Watch the video and listen to asari dokubo he says gunshot gets things done and that was why he parted ways with IYC and formed his own organization and I ask this same man that said gunshot gets things done faster is now against Nnamdi Kanu? Who chose the gun to defend his people against the killer herdsmen?

And now this same asari that says gunshot gets things done is now with the one that says non-violence Uwazurike, so I don't understand the way some people reason and they have no principle and ideology, why did Uwazurike support a violent man like asari and he is against Nnamdi Kanu defending his people?asari said we should get Biafra by voting out Fulanis..lol, this is why freedom fighters should not be politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IEVM6N_YU

https://www.biafranboys.org/ijaw-hypocrisy-asari-dokubo-says
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
i hate hypocrisy
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by Gbongwon1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Everyone is all about personal interests. We support what favors us irrespective of how others feel about it.
Asari has his reasons which are not far from the above assertion.

Anyways, make my real hustlers check out my signature, because all man suppose make am for this life
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by doggedfighter(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
That was before the payroll. grin
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gbongwon1:
Everyone is all about personal interests. We support what favors us irrespective of how others feel about it.
Asari has his reasons which are not far from the above assertion.

Anyways, make my real hustlers check out my signature, because all man suppose make am for this life

real bad and that is deceit
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
That was before the payroll. grin

lol pipeline mai guard

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by richmond500: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
This guy again undecided
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

lol pipeline mai guard

You know right. grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
richmond500:
This guy again undecided

yes i just day start,i hate hypocrisy,na person way like person day talk to person
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by ablejesus26(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fozapi,how can you recover from this your mental problem �.
Mnk is fighting for nothing more than his pocket,both mnk,asari, uwazurike this are greedy and selfish niggas, using the failings of the country to scam gullible brainwashed peeps like you�.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
ablejesus26:
Mnk is fighting for nothing more than his pocket,both mnk,asari, uwazurike this are greedy and selfish niggas, using the failings of the country to scam gullible brainwashed peeps like you�.

well my fight for biafra is real,it is not about kanu,ok..i am tired of nigeria,are you not?after 60yrs no electricity..really..you no get 24/7 lite and na me get mental problem..lol..YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by ablejesus26(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

well my fight for biafra is real,it is not about kanu,ok..i am tired of nigeria,are you not?after 60yrs no electricity..really..you no get 24/7 lite and na me get mental problem..lol..YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

Well nobody fit deny sey the Country don cast,and dats what this scammers are using to cash out from gullible itibolibos like yourself.
Your major problem is that you go about calling out one scammer and uplift the other scammer, forgetting that this guys are the same thing.
I no understand why this your mental problem dey increase everyday na God hand your case dey ooo�
Them suppose to just dey flog you day and night so this spirit of madness go leave you.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well nobody fit deny sey the Country don cast,and dats what this scammers are using to cash out from gullible itibolibos like yourself.
Your major problem is that you go about calling out one scammer and uplift the other scammer, forgetting that this guys are the same thing.
I no understand why this your mental problem dey increase everyday na God hand your case dey ooo�
Them suppose to just dey flog you day and night so this spirit of madness go leave you.

MUMU MAN
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by ablejesus26(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

MUMU MAN

BRAINWASHED MAN.
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

BRAINWASHED MAN.

MUMU MAN
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by RobbStark(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:
Watch the video and listen to asari dokubo he says gunshot gets things done and that was why he parted ways with IYC and formed his own organization and I ask this same man that said gunshot gets things done faster is now against Nnamdi Kanu? Who chose the gun to defend his people against the killer herdsmen?

And now this same asari that says gunshot gets things done is now with the one that says non-violence Uwazurike, so I don't understand the way some people reason and they have no principle and ideology, why did Uwazurike support a violent man like asari and he is against Nnamdi Kanu defending his people?asari said we should get Biafra by voting out Fulanis..lol, this is why freedom fighters should not be politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IEVM6N_YU

https://www.biafranboys.org/ijaw-hypocrisy-asari-dokubo-says

Olodo, you again.
This one you changed to another moniker and you didn't give me a mention, hope all is well in your camp.
This nk arrest do you strong thing.
I don't know who you are hiding from that is making you change monikers upandan.

We Ijaws have no ish with you ibos or Igbos.
Your obsession for the Ijaw people will be your downfall.
Asari is entitled to his opinion so is other Ijaw men and women.
You can't use what one man said to drag a whole people just because of your useless agitation.

I know you are in severe pains since your lord kanu was dragged to Naija sorry.
Change moniker any how, that won't change the fact that the biafran clamour is dead and buried.
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
RobbStark:

Olodo, you again.
This one you changed to another moniker and you didn't give me a mention, hope all is well in your camp.
This nk arrest do you strong thing.
I don't know who you are hiding from that is making you change monikers upandan.

We Ijaws have no ish with you ibos or Igbos.
Your obsession for the Ijaw people will be your downfall.
Asari is entitled to his opinion so is other Ijaw men and women.
You can't use what one man said to drag a whole people just because of your useless agitation.

I know you are in severe pains since your lord kanu was dragged to Naija sorry.
Change moniker any how, that won't change the fact that the biafran clamour is dead and buried.

look at him acting like a saint but he is abusing igbos on nairaland daily,ijaw hypocrisy
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by RobbStark(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

look at him acting like a saint but he is abusing igbos on nairaland daily,ijaw hypocrisy

Olodo, show me where I abuse ibos.
I don't do that cos that is not in my nature.

I only attack wen my tribe is dragged or my name is mentioned in an attempt to gain online sympathy.

I will continue slamming your head on the wall until you bleed and stop that nonsense.
Ijaws are peace loving people everyone knows that.
We don't look for trouble unless we are pushed to the wall.
There are lots of Ibos doing business in Ijaw land and no ish has been reported.

Be careful boy

Never you mention Ijaws again in your illusional Biafra.
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021
RobbStark:

Olodo, show me where I abuse ibos.
I don't do that cos that is not in my nature.

I only attack wen my tribe is dragged or my name is mentioned in an attempt to gain online sympathy.

I will continue slamming your head on the wall until you bleed and stop that nonsense.
Ijaws are peace loving people everyone knows that.
We don't look for trouble unless we are pushed to the wall.
There are lots of Ibos doing business in Ijaw land and no ish has been reported.

Be careful boy

Never you mention Ijaws again in your illusional Biafra.

SHUT UP,MUMU MAN
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by RobbStark(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

Ijaws are good people

Thank you
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by mocey: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
RobbStark:

Thank you

lol your desperation taya me.lol
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by RobbStark(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

lol your desperation taya me.lol

Between you and I who is desperate.
Opening thread upandan and you say I am desperate??
You need to buy a better dictionary and study properly.

Changing username upandan and you are not desperate.

Hahaha from Fozapi to vasel1 n now mosey.
Even the blind knows that you my dullbaby is the one that is desperate not me.
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by Ikinternational: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

You gotta be extremely naive if you think Nigerian government haven't tried to money whip mnk.

Matter of fact, I'm quite sure the man has been approached by all major political parties also.

So saying he's playing the game for finances doesn't make any iota of sense
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by ablejesus26(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ikinternational:

You gotta be extremely naive if you think Nigerian government haven't tried to money whip mnk.

Matter of fact, I'm quite sure the man has been approached by all major political parties also.

So saying he's playing the game for finances doesn't make any iota of sense

It doesn't makes sense to say he is doing this for finances,but it's cool to say others are doing it for the money right?�.
Re: Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] by Ikinternational: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

It doesn't makes sense to say he is doing this for finances,but it's cool to say others are doing it for the money right?�.

I'm not privy to whatever conversations you have had in the past guy. I addressed one particular individual

(1) (Reply)

Bandits In Zamfara, Sokoto And Katsina Feeling The Firepower Of Nigeria Army-vid / How President Buhari, ECOWAS Aided Guinea Coup. / The Real Face Of The Man They Mistook For Obi's Son Who Stood On Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.