Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Let An A.I Write My Sales Copy And Here The Results - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Let An A.I Write My Sales Copy And Here The Results (223 Views)

Make Money On Google 2021 | Copy And Paste To Earn On Google In Nigeria / My Sales Boys/girls Steal From Me. / How Do I Increase My Sales Using Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Let An A.I Write My Sales Copy And Here The Results by 404Dev: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2021
Last week I got my hands on a brand new A.I powered software..

...That helped me to generate $2,725.82 in sales.

Here’s the deal…

Good copy is the heart-beat of any marketing campaign.

...And good copy is one that actually converts into sales.

That’s why I am always on the lookout for ways to always improve and optimize my sales copy.

...And this has always been expensive, time-consuming and truthfully sometimes fruitless.

When I got the chance to try out this new software..

...I admit at first I was very skeptical about it because I thought it wouldn’t work.

...but the results shocked me…

$487.23 sales within 24 hours.

This outperformed my current sales copy by a whopping 43%...

...And had a conversion rate of 72.7%.

This got me hooked instantly…

...And I committed time into testing out every feature and aspect of this new software.

Click here if you would like to check out this tool yourself

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars In Using Only Your Phone / Shecluded: The Female-centric Fintech Company You Need To Know / What's The Cost Of Opening A Virtual Reality Or Paintballing Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.