Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos (7411 Views)

Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos) / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:34am On Jul 22, 2021
He ran and disappeared into thin air only to be caught and chained like a monkey in Benin republic

Hahahaahahaha cheesy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Abdul05: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Very easy to identity a mad man .thru reasonings and comments grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Asgard73: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Funny is with all mouth Yoruba make ...Sunday is crying like a baby.. in Cotonou cell grin
....... and the wife in another cell crying... Apc govenment wicked walai..
... she go divorce Sunday Sharply grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:03am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
He ran and disappeared into thin air only to be caught and chained like a monkey in Benin republic

So who ended on the ground

Don't give us a half baked news, release all the pictures!

We will continue to expose you lots

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by yommen: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2021
A very jobless guy who has nothing he thinks of other than constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2021
yommen:
A very jobless guy who has nothing he thinks of other than constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

Indeed. I have no doubt he is a yahoo boy and/or cultist in real life. His main idiocy on NL is to pretend to belong to every ethnic group but his own real one.

Very toxic and mentally messed-up poster.

16 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Monogamy: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed

Yaba dey inside Lagos... The op could be prince of Yaba left

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by hotwax: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Very pathetic human being. He is living a sad life. Op who are your parents? They raised a bat.

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2021
And I thought brother Sunday will turn to a cat at the sight of interpol like he did when the DSS came to play with him

Baba abandoned his warriors and japa to Benin repub only to be caught and chained like a chicken

But did his juju failed him this time?

I thought they called him a war lord of modakeke

Werey wey dey disguise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
And I thought brother Sunday will turn to a cat at the sight of interpol like he did when the DSS came to play with him

Baba abandoned his warriors and japa to Benin repub only to be caught and chained like a chicken

Werey wey dey disguise

Ode chickens are never chained
Don't be a blockhead...

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by LamidiCownu: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Werey wey dey disguise
Says a flat...headed shitgbo refugee.
The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by esnbrutality: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Obvious Afonja miscreant..you think anybody that insults sunday igboho is IGBO abi?? This is because you hydraulic zombies were insulting Nnamdi Kanu like foolish zombies that you are.

Now its Igboho and you want to gather sympathy abi??...Thunder!!!

The guy you quoted is a confirmed Fulani agent...think outside the box ..zombie!!..Spits!

LamidiCownu:

The joke is on you

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by OKOATA(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
Obvious Afonja miscreant..you think anybody that insults sunday igboho is IGBO abi?? This is because you hydraulic zombies were insulting Nnamdi Kanu like foolish zombies that you are.

The guy you quoted is a confirmed Fulani agent...think outside the box ..zombie!!..Spits!

Bro abeg me sef be Yoruba and I de follow you but no de call Afonja again. You are one of the few igbos I follow. You should know by now most of them are fulanis. Bro just ignore then abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And this is the guy who always claim to be a Yoruba man. A bigot who is ashamed of claiming his real identity. Spits!

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:

And this is the guy who always claim to be a Yoruba man. A bigot who is ashamed of claiming his real identity. Spits!
Ooni openly disapproved yoruba nation , does that make him an enemy of the Yoruba race?

Sunday Igboho is a clout chasing tout , I will never be part of his nonsense .

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Mastakija(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And what later happened to the DSS

U and mumu dey compete for sense

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Mastakija(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2021
LamidiCownu:

The joke is on you
he's not igbo
He is a bororo disguising
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by 143WaZoBia: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

So who ended on the ground

Don't give us a half baked news, release all the pictures!

We will continue to expose you lots
I want to give you a warm hug. You are really smart. Sunday was not arrested by Nigeria government but they don’t even know the difference. And e sure say Benin government no go give them Sunday. Like in Nigeria Yoruba is top 3 majority, Fula still de down.
They don’t know their mate.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Siwisheswereesh: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It's too early for you to begin another lunacy campaign.

Fulanis will never have Igboho... grin
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Joromi1: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:

He's an IPOB miscreant. Next time he claims he's Yoruba tell him to post a picture of his head. Only his head o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Igboho with all his juju still runs faster and better than Usain bolt.
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Igboho with all his juju still runs faster and better than Usain bolt.
Lol
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by LamidiCownu: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

Another osu shitgbo.
No one needs any sympathy from you pigdiots.
Igboho would be fine .

By the way, what's the difference between Fulani and osu ..same godforsaken parasites

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Monogamy: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:

He's an IPOB miscreant. Next time he claims he's Yoruba tell him to post a picture of his head. Only his head o.

How people go dey attract unnecessary insult to themselves is what I am yet to understand
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

How people go dey attract unnecessary insult to themselves is what I am yet to understand
So you're pained Igboho is been mocked
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Monogamy: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So you're pained Igboho is been mocked

Pained? Hell No

You should know I always make jokes of him and Kanu but I wasn't senseless with mine

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Pained? Hell No

You should know I always make jokes of him and Kanu but I wasn't senseless with mine
How can you make a joke of someone and still think you're not senseless

I've never been in support of kanu and igboho and never will be.
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Monogamy: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are all the comedians senseless for making jokes?
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Are all the comedians senseless for making jokes?
You're not a comedian, you just said you're senseless .
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by Monogamy: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I've never been in support of kanu and igboho and never will be.

And have you as well seen me supporting both of them?
Re: Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

And have you as well seen me supporting bot of them?
So why be mad at my post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP / Has An Incumbent Leader Lost Re-election In Nigeria? / Too Bad ..... UNIBEN Girl Paid ONLY $10 To Dance In N@ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.