Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,064 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training (21984 Views)

United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Rick9(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2021
okay na, nice one
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Theunbothered: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Nice initiative, hope they get employed after
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Theunbothered: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Signs that we weren't wrong voting agents of change.

Whether you like it or not, social empowerment and infrastructure development are areas the govt has done well
ib4real95:

I see comments like yours and sometimes lose hope for this country. Its sad

It's very sad indeed, after years of rubbish one event that is foreign funded and organised is what they praise the administration for.

We need to be free of this love affair with mediocre leadership.

1 Like

Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by bizhop01: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2021
okefranci:
wow this is another opportnity for the young and vibrant Nigerians to benefit immensely from the project, I say thank you to Buhari/Osinbajo administration
Ogar UNICEF have nothing to do with Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
All this audio training job.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Humanoid01(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Whether you like it or not, social empowerment and infrastructure development are areas the govt has done well
If the security of the people is not guaranteed, then what's the point of social empowerment and infrastructural development?
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2021
If only our lazy youth can be serious, hope its not a drink and smoke all you can initiative?
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Hapinex01: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2021
That age bracket is too close now.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Bluntemperor: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
While not in doubt on the caliber of People and Organizations involved, especially with our able V P Osinbajo,the govt and the Youth as well as the Organizers should agree on:
• what is the templates of govt involvement or is it just to talk the talk?
• What would be the expectations from the jobless Youth,who cannot even afford a PC due to poverty rate!
•What will be the outcome? How many of these Youth will get instant Employment in this Program? Would the people you have not trained be absorbed immediately for deployment or Employment?
In Economics we talk about Multipliers-Effects,so what would be the greatest contributions to Nigeria Economy in this Program?
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Temptee101(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:
[s]Signs that we weren't wrong voting agents of change.

Whether you like it or not, social empowerment and infrastructure development are areas the govt has done well [/s]

See this one, craving to be noticed.

Ok, we have noticed you. Oya, run away from here.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by seyz91(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2021
cheesy
temitope27:
Very soon nw we won't hear anything again
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by calcal: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Young Nigerians in 12 states are to benefit from a multi-collaborative scheme between the Federal Government and UNICEF.

Why only 12 states?
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by JudasNaCarrot: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2021
okefranci:
wow this is another opportnity for the young and vibrant Nigerians to benefit immensely from the project, I say thank you to Buhari/Osinbajo administration
You're an Idi'Aht.
Instead of you to thank the United Nations you are bringing a dead brain foolish of a president who would never have thought towards concieving this kind of programme.

All that your so called Buhari thinks of is COW and NUNU.

1 Like

Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Chai, I don cross 24 years old last year...
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by JOACHINpedro: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Cousin9999: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2021
That organization doesn't exist to truly benefit nonwhite nations. I doubt this "job training" will be worth anything.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Aurelius1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:

E be like say
you still dey chop 3 square meals naim make you dey talk like dis.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by ebullient19(f): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
How do I register
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Limassol(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is good. I believe Nigerians won't say it's audio since it's coming from UNICEF itself.
you never can tell, shit could be hijacked. And that won't suprise some of us
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Limassol(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Chai, I don cross 24 years old last year...
don't despair bro, i hope something good comes your way soon.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by CUMIN: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Another soap and candle making venture.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by CUMIN: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cousin9999:
That organization doesn't exist to truly benefit nonwhite nations. I doubt this "job training" will be worth anything.

Na soap and candle making venture grin grin grin
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Starpro87(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Small lie una go dey thank upandan. Them do una?

okefranci:
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Excellentmind: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please, i need assistance to complete my online company registration on CAC website. For some of us who are familiar with company registration, i'm stuck at no. 6, statement of issued share capital. I have filled it over and over again, and yet has given me the option of saving and continuing.
Anyone who knows what the problem is, should please come to my aid.
Thank you all as i await favourable responses.

Statement Of Issued Share Capital

Preference shares means a share by whatever name called which does not entitle the holder of it to any right to participate beyond a specified amount in any distribution whether by way of dividened or on redemption, in a winding up or otherwise.

Equity share(ordinary) means any share other than a preference share
1. Total Company Issued Share Capital
Total Issued Share Capital

Total Issued Share Capital in Words

2. Breakdown Of Total Company Issued Share Capital
Share Details

A break down of the Total Issued Share Capital into PREFERENCE and/or EQUITY SHARES(ORDINARY)
Class Of Shares
Issued Share Capital

Issued Share Capital in Words
Divided into (number of units)
Nominal value of each share (price per unit)

COMPANY SHARE DETAILS
S/N CLASS OF SHARES ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL IN WORDS DIVIDED INTO (NUMBER OF UNITS) NOMINAL VALUE OF EACH SHARE(PRICE PER UNIT) ACTION

3. Add Shareholders
Personal Details
Surname
First Name
Other Name
Date of Birth
Former Name (if any)
Former Nationality (if any)
Contact Details
Phone Number
Email
Occupation/Description

The addresses will appear on the public record. These do not need to be the subscribers’ usual residential address.

You must also fill in the Shareholder's usual residential address

Please state ‘The Company’s Registered Office’ if your service address will be recorded in the proposed company’s register of shareholders as the company’s registered office.
Address
Country
State
LGA
Post Code
City/Town/Village
House Number/Building Name
Street Name
Use Service Address As Residential Address
Residential Address

Please complete your usual residential address below.

Please state ‘Same as service address’ in this section if your usual residential address is recorded in the company’s proposed register of director’s residential addresses as ‘Same as service address’.

You cannot state ‘Same as service address’ if your service address has been stated as ‘The Company’s Registered Office’. You will need to complete the address in full.
Country
State
LGA
City/Town/Village
Post Code
House Number/Building Name
Street Name
Means of Identification
Type
Identity Number
Share Allotment
Type of Share
Number of Shares Alloted
of 0
Prescribed Particulars

INITIAL SHAREHOLDINGS
S/N NAME TELEPHONE EMAIL SHARES ALLOTTED SHAREHOLDER TYPE AGGREGATE NOMINAL VALUE ACTION
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by bejeria101(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Many would opt to leave Nigeria.

Nothing works under the last cowbender.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by dultraray: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Are you sure of what you are saying?
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Gfskw: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
And then
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by goodychet: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by buragoz: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
This should be good for their future.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by scottmichael197: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
I think this is excellent news because young people should have the right to earn a living and a place to be able to save some money.
There are already some funds for that, like global360degrees.com. It's a great help with help for young people, so I think that information might be an exciting experience for you as well.
This help can be beneficial to someone, so be brave to spread the word.
Anyway, this is really very cool news that has really inspired me.
Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
How can one apply , the link for application

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice:50k Job No Transport Or 70k Job On Island To Spend 15k Transport? / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / How To Dress When Attending A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.