Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Can You See The Difference? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You See The Difference? (281 Views)

What’s The Difference Between Ethnic Groups And Tribes? / What's The Difference Between Ibibio, Efik And Annang? / A NL Writer Needs Help On The Difference Between Egbe And Emere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Difference? by seiyefajohn(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2021
SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Yesterday you had 300posts on IG, today you have only 200posts, tomorrow you will have just about 15posts, you keep posting and deleting your IG post like it is civil service work. And it is you that will open your mouth to call yourself influencer. Influencer ko, influencer ni.

That is what they want me to do on IG? Me Seiyefa John? How? No na, I be bros. I keep my posts for memory sake. I share my thoughts to inspire people, so many more will find my posts interesting and valuable even years from now.

I think the difference is, 'you post only fine pictures, so when you have finer pictures you pull down the old ones and try to validate abi update. Me, I deliberately share knowledge, and knowledge no de expire. See the difference?

Nua!
Daalu!

Re: Can You See The Difference? by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2021
" I deliberately share knowledge"

Bris na pics i dey see oo.
Abi ur pics too na knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Can You See The Difference? by seiyefajohn(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Go to my IG

(1) (Reply)

The Warrior Queen Of Zazzau / Brand New Music / The Coronavirus Was Not Engineered In A Lab. Here's How We Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.