Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (32485 Views)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by delpee(f): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Happy birthday Frank. Many more glorious years ahead.

I love his songs.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by rollywise(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

E pain am grin
You are a frustrated soul o grin

Your voice don low lol. Freedom of speech is not madness. You carry your family problem wan put for 32 boy head on top him birthday o. Meanwhile you are 52 and nothing to show. What have you contributed to your own life let alone your immediate environment before we even talk of the society and large. Because talk is cheap you sef wan talk. Mtcheww
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Bigsunny01(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2021
donnie:

grin grin grin
Always speaking as though blind and deaf or from another world, same way she praises Buhari and APC for a job well done.

grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2021
rollywise:

Your voice don low lol. Freedom of speech is not madness. You carry your family problem wan put for 32 boy head on top him birthday o. Meanwhile you are 52 and nothing to show. What have you contributed to your own life let alone your immediate environment before we even talk of the society and large. Because talk is cheap you sef wan talk. Mtcheww

E pain am o grin
Heheheehe grin

You just told us your life story you sad man. Living off women begging for girlfriend in the romance section grin

Frustrated soul

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Sophy22(f): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
prezee1:
Hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know him?

Anyway, my FTC since 2010
You are missing out.
I love his music Everything written about you is great
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by rollywise(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

E pain am o grin
Heheheehe grin

You just told us your life story you sad man. Living off women begging for girlfriend in the romance section grin

Frustrated soul

Hahahaaaaaa.... I'm getting a clearer picture of who you are. Small boy still doing small things hahahaaaa
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2021
rollywise:

Hahahaaaaaa.... I'm getting a clearer picture of who you are. Small boy still doing small things hahahaaaa

Keep begging for girlfriend in romance section o, old fool grin

Better go and get a job oga , your mates are doing things

E pain am grin
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by SaAyomikun(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wow!! That I jammed his songs, particularly his last released album "Anglican" all through yesternight and this morning isn't a coincidence. wink Happy birthday, Minister Edwards
Live long and prosper.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by w25d15w: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
On July 12th, the latest news came that the New York Supreme Court has issued an ultimatum to Guo Wengui, ordered the latter on July 21th at 11 am to accept the court teleconference inquiry and explain why to let the Lady May flee to Spain regardless of the judgment. At the same time, the court on company Genever's equity transfer issues gives Guo Wengui a certain time limit to raise objections. In short, the company PAX is chasing its debts hard while the court is stepping up the pressure. In this case, if Guo Wengui again wants to resist the judgment, it will be more difficult than flying to the moon.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by gumkord(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Happy birthday to the great singer
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Edwards_(gospel_musician)
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Glycosunde: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you too dey bless me came out in 2008 and now he's just 32, does it mean that he was just 19years when he sang that song. Something is definitely not adding up. But congrats the GOAT of African gospel music. Wish you more grace and blessings of the Lord for you to turn out more tunes to glorify God

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Cr8or(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
I agree 100%
cletz991:
undecided dis niga can't be 32 na
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Dumte(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Walahi.... I no agree with his age. How can you say he is 32?
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy1: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kindly remember BMC as well, we've not been paid last month salary angry
nairavsdollars:
How can I send him a birthday gift
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by IgboWarlord(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
My fellow weed smoker,HBD to you...If you know,you know..
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by IyobosaB(f): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Happiest birthday to u Frank E
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Promiseibritam: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
How can I send him a birthday gift
Let me drop my acct num
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ReppingNaija: 2:56am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by dchamp234(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
donnie:

You have successfully deceived yourself. I knew when he started as a little drummer boy in church.
And his age was written on his forehead
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Onliie(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lighthammer:
do u have any robert ludlum novels?and the ones from d o fagunwa
there's audio on YouTube for all fagunwa novels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.