Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office (4822 Views)

Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan / My Experience At Nigeria Immigration Office, Ikoyi / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 8:09am On May 13, 2011
This is funny service...LOL
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by justwise(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2011
seedorf123:

Call Bayo now for more detail, 07060576565

. . .bayo is who? Nigerian immigration officer?

Have you stop running Caribbean travel scam? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533237.0.html

Seedorf123 aka Tbaba777, also known as[b] jjtravel[/b] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-534105.0.html

In AUTO section he is known as Bayo https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603893.0.html

In business section he calls himself[b] mrinquiry[/b] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587617.0.html
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 8:58am On May 13, 2011
Mr just wise or what did they call u i am not all stupid things u listed, i am not a travel agent get me clear if you really want to do passport your self hold your money and let go to Abeokuta Immigration then you get your passport from 9am to 4:30 you will surely get your passport simple, so mind your speech and i hope u are not blind or deaf.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by justwise(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2011
seedorf123:

Mr just wise or what did they call u i am not all silly things u listed, i am not a travel agent get me clear if you really want to do passport your self hold your money and let go to Abeokuta Immigration then you get your passport from 9am to 4:30 you will surely get your passport simple, so mind your speech and i hope u are not blind or deaf.

Of course you are the same person with many IDs, when they ban u, u come up with another ID to keep running ur dubious business. Whoever need Nigerian passport should visit Nigeria immigration office and NOT u.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 9:18am On May 13, 2011
U see that u are totally a fool because u don't know the stress that people undergo at immigration office upon that their passport will come out like 1 week or two weeks but in the case that u have connection inside why not help instead of u calling people dubious, i think u are here to misleading people. This same immigration office u will see people that collected their passport that particular day and u are here saying rubbish Mr justwise or Justuseless.
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by justwise(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2011
seedorf123:

U see that u are totally a fool because u don't know the stress that people undergo at immigration office upon that their passport will come out like 1 week or two weeks but in the case that u have connection inside why not help instead of u calling people dubious, i think u are here to misleading people. This same immigration office u will see people that collected their passport that particular day and u are here saying rubbish Mr justwise or Justuseless.

You are a bigger fool, what connection? We don't need connection to get Nigerian passport.

It supposed to be easy to get a passport but cos pple like u have messed the whole thing up, paying immigration officers through the backdoor for express processing just cos u want to make money out of pple applying for passport.
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 9:35am On May 13, 2011
I was told that u are a professor even in your house and the area you live at Egbada u always claim smart or knew everything in the Bible ur family complaints about your stubborn character, my words to you is because u are too old. DADDY FEMI
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by justwise(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2011
seedorf123:

I was told that u are a professor even in your house and the area you live at Egbada u always claim smart or knew everything in the Bible your family complaints about your stubborn character, my words to you is because u are too old. DADDY FEMI

Oh!! i'm not a travel agent in England as u claimed last yr? I'm now a professor living in Egbada? Silly cow
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 10:37am On May 13, 2011
Iya lo ba panri panri eee idiot
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by usewisdom: 12:03pm On May 13, 2011
I can't laugh Oooo!!!!! LOL-LOL IMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by mazamaza: 12:43pm On May 13, 2011
@seedorf123, you could have just explained that people can get their passports the same day if they go to the imigration office at abeokuta instead of putting down your telephone number - and expressing somewhat ulterior motives,

and what is wrong with people living in egbeda or egbada?? angry angry angry  no be human beings dey live there?? angry
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by kenny33: 1:57pm On May 14, 2011
no this is a wrong information, dont listen to justwire if anybody want to get a passport dont go to the immigration office yourself there are lot of people and very stressful, i get mine in 2 days if anyone knew someone they can trust getting the pp in 2 to 3 days, i think that is mush better
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by ycoxyng: 2:54pm On May 14, 2011
kenny33:

no this is a wrong information, dont listen to justwire if anybody want to get a passport dont go to the immigration office yourself there are lot of people and very stressful, i get mine in 2 days if anyone knew someone they can trust getting the pp in 2 to 3 days, i think that is mush better

u are just a fool, ur comments are just crazy. so u know all this and u came to dis forum for help. U low life, u now insult justwise . i wont be surprise to see ur post abt helping people to organise visa for a fee. OLODO RABATA.
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 7:09pm On May 14, 2011
Na God go punished your mama u and just wife
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by justwise(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2011
seedorf123:

grin grin grin angry con-man

1 Like

Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by nanidee(f): 12:00am On May 15, 2011
kenny33:

no this is a wrong information, dont listen to justwire [/b]if anybody want to get a passport dont go to the immigration office yourself there are lot of people and very stressful,[b] i get mine in 2 days if anyone knew someone they can trust getting the pp in 2 to 3 days, i think that is mush better
seedorf123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by justwise(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2011
nanidee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin. .i did not notice those bullets u highlighted
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by nanidee(f): 2:22am On May 15, 2011
^^ grin grin lol, my eyes were severely hit. I had to adjust to find out what had hit them.
Re: Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office by seedorf123: 1:19pm On May 16, 2011
lol , Niaja

(1) (Reply)

FRSC ― Motorists Driving Against Traffic To Undergo Psychiatric Test / Fake Travel Agents Exposed*pictures* / Nigerians Living In Abu Dhabi, Uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.