Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Obi Cubana’s Wife Also Reacted To Critic's Saying; Stop The Hate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obi Cubana’s Wife Also Reacted To Critic's Saying; Stop The Hate (255 Views)

I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful / How The Crowd Reacted To Peter Obi Entrance To NBA Conference / “it’s Not My Fault You Don’t Understand O Level English” – El-rufai To Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana’s Wife Also Reacted To Critic's Saying; Stop The Hate by jowizzzy: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Obi Cubana’s wife also reacted to Critic's Saying; Stop the hate and celebrate God’s grace upon his chosen one –Mrs Iyiegbu

Wife of celebrity nightclub owner, Obi Cubana stated that her husband is a product of grace. Via her IG Handle. “My brother, no be juju, no be crime.

It’s just GRACE! Don’t get it twisted. Stop the hate & celebrate God’s grace upon his chosen one, so you too can attract grace upon your life's.”

CLICK - READ MORE

Re: Obi Cubana’s Wife Also Reacted To Critic's Saying; Stop The Hate by Jerryherd: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2021
They should ignore, Reno Omokirikiri, Deji Adeyanju and Joe Igbokwe

People donated cows to them for the party were they suppose to reject it, they were spraying them money should they reject the Money

During Goodluck Jonathan's daughter's wedding, she recieved Atleast 80 cars as wedding gift from Politicians, why didn't Reno Omokirikiri preach to his boss to reject it as it is corruption

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Message To Benue State University Vc / Abuja Youth Block Expressway Over Unclaimed Corpse Under Nyanya Bridge / Uyo Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.