Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful (500 Views)

Becareful What Information You Absorb. / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season / Obi Cubana’s Wife Also Reacted To Critic's Saying; Stop The Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful by HelpYourself(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
The above title refers to social media. Stop sharing your personal pictures or new born children on social media. Stop it!!
I cannot count the number of times someone has brought me someone's picture and details from their social media for one purpose or the other..

Stop this reckless trend..yes your picture is not as potent in a spell as all your names but in a situation where your recent picture is there , and you are wearing a colour that enhances your aura in the picture, plus your full names are.om social media plus your date of birth , your zodiac sign and links to your parents profiles ?

You are a walking neon sign that says fetish my life. grin

Learn to keep the most private information of yours offline. Especially your childhood photos , recent photos all your photos in general Dave them on a hard drive or on your laptop offline .

Do not put all your names on social media , do not put your date of birth on social media .

Do not put new photos of your new born child either on social media , at least until your child is 3.

The most spiritualy saavy know all this. I have come across profiles that have a simple flower and personal effects as profile.phito. only a first name or nickname

And no personal information whatsoever. While some even more saavy do not use it either.

Several years ago one may have allowed once child spend the night at a new neighbors house without any woories but the same can't be said today. Same way several years ago one would easily have seen no cause for concern in having ones information online.

In today's humans are more dark evil and greedier for power and material.wealth.

People are seeking names of children born in particular months and it is not leisure purposes.

Though I have gone over these in details in past writings but let me reiterate a few

Please learn to plant certain flowers around your home . Always place your holy relics and pray / or meditate facing the east at all times!!!
Do not share personal effects at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful by HelpYourself(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Then you have those who just got married and then post everything online and worse of all link their profile on Facebook to Marie to xyz showing their new wife or husbands profile where their partner has their full name etc

Tomorrow when the partner starts misbehaving and acting like someone under a spell.you wonder why,?

The world we are in is not what you think. If you know what people come to people like me to do for them to others then you would understand why I am saying be very careful.

People must not see your new spouse or baby or know the name of the CEO of your new company...

Being private isn't such a bad thing it is actually the safest. But if you feel you are spiritualy strong enough then please by all means show all tell all.

But remember this, no matter how strong you think you are spiritually, there is always someone stronger out there , and they may not be a friend.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful by Berrityga: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
So your into spells??
Re: I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful by HelpYourself(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Berrityga:
So your into spells??
I assume you ask if I am familiar with spells? Spells are a very small part of spirituality. wink
Re: I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful by purples25(f): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2023
True.

Can't make the mistake of posting the little one again. We live in a wicked world.
Re: I Am not Saying Stop Using It But Becareful by MYLYN(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Hello i sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

17 Best AI Apps For Business In 2023 (free And Paid) / Free Advertisement / Toshiba Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.