Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

About Noah's Flood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Noah's Flood (922 Views)

Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? / What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Noah's Flood by Workch: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Indeed. And we're so lucky that polar bears were able to walk from the Arctic circle and that kangaroos were able to bounce across the sea from Australia, pandas could walk from China, and the American bison swam from America. They incredibly all ended up in the Middle East to get on the ark. And after a month and a bit of rain plus a bit of time for water levels to drop they all went back home again and started having sex and breeding like rabbits in order to repopulate the planet.

I can't see why anyone would find this remotely improbable; can you?

And then God destroyed all the evidence and created evidence that it DIDN’T happen. Not a God I am willing to worship.

The Genesis Flood story, in its full context, is that an all-seeing God failed to notice important details and the all-knowing God failed to realise how bad this plan was. This resulted in a pointless genocide; the humanity that emerges post-Flood in this story is exactly the same as the humanity that was destroyed. In other words, an all-powerful God failed to get the result He wanted.

You could choose to believe the literal truth of many parts of the Bible but why people choose to cling to the literal truth of a murderously incompetent God always amazes me.

In any event, there is no good evidence for a recent, worldwide, “great” flood that covered the tops of mountains and killed every human and animal on the planet apart from the crew and cargo of one amateur floating zoo. And plenty of evidence which confounds it.

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00am On Oct 22, 2021
The Word of The Lord Shall Always Be Fulfilled.

"That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 -Knowing this first, that there shall come IN THE LAST DAYS scoffers, walking after their own lusts," 2 Peter 3:2/3.

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:

It is Absolutely Dustbinable because All Satan's children's presentation ARE ALWAYS Dustbin Worthy.

Even Food will be evil is Satan Workch eyes.

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by NaijaSatanlst: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is Absolutely Dustbinable because All Satan's children's presentation ARE ALWAYS Dustbin Worthy.

Even Food will be evil is Satan Workch eyes.

One day you will explain your beef with Workch
Re: About Noah's Flood by Dtruthspeaker: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

One day you will explain your beef with Workch

It is not personal! Every untrue or Flawed post whether made by Satanist or Church goers should be pointed out!

That's all I do!

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by harmargedon: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
Indeed. And we're so lucky that polar bears were able to walk from the Arctic circle and that kangaroos were able to bounce across the sea from Australia, pandas could walk from China, and the American bison swam from America. They incredibly all ended up in the Middle East to get on the ark. And after a month and a bit of rain plus a bit of time for water levels to drop they all went back home again and started having sex and breeding like rabbits in order to repopulate the planet.

And then God destroyed all the evidence and created evidence that it DIDN’T happen. Not a God I am willing to worship.

The Genesis Flood story, in its full context, is that an all-seeing God failed to notice important details and the all-knowing God failed to realise how bad this plan was. This resulted in a pointless genocide; the humanity that emerges post-Flood in this story is exactly the same as the humanity that was destroyed. In other words, an all-powerful God failed to get the result He wanted.

You could choose to believe the literal truth of many parts of the Bible but why people choose to cling to the literal truth of a murderously incompetent God always amazes me.

In any event, there is no good evidence for a recent, worldwide, “great” flood that covered the tops of mountains and killed every human and animal on the planet apart from the crew and cargo of one amateur floating zoo. And plenty of evidence which confounds it.
they didn't know that mountain Everest existed. Anything high enough to cover mountain Everest will surely reach the clouds. The ancient people believed that their cities was the entire world. If the fload happened then it happened only to Noah's City, the boat Noah made wasn't designed to sail, so there's no way he could have travelled round the world. There's no way he could have gathered all the animals in the world.

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by oaroloye(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Workch:
Indeed. And we're so lucky that polar bears were able to walk from the Arctic circle and that kangaroos were able to bounce across the sea from Australia, pandas could walk from China, and the American bison swam from America. They incredibly all ended up in the Middle East to get on the ark.

ATHEISTS ARE ALL FOOLS, WHO SUFFER FROM THE MENTAL DISEASE CALLED "ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER."

This manifests as the inability to focus the mind to collate facts, in order to reach logical conclusions.

It is, in fact, nothing more than deliberate laziness. Atheists refuse to concentrate their minds on important relevant data, because they don't care about it.

Acknowledging parts of Truth obligates them to acknowledge other parts of Truth.

Parts which they don't want to know.

Atheists are always Sinners, and to acknowledge the Existence of Yahweh God means acknowleging that they will one day be held accountable for the wicked things they did to others.

Good people have no difficulty in believing in an Entity Who Promises Present and Future Rewards for their works, and, ignorant of what those Rewards are, have no problem in sitting down to hear what they are:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

Good people have no problem accepting and cultivating these SuperPowers.

Wicked people face practically insurmountable difficulties reversing their Evil Attitudes, and recognizing that they have been excrement their whole lives.

How much more, when the OBJECTIVE CHRISTIANITY Doctrine requires them to CONFRONT THEIR OWN SHITTINESS EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIFE, through TOTAL RECALL?

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.'

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

IT TAKES A MINIMUM OF SEVEN YEARS OF DILIGENT STUDY AND HANDS-ON EXERCISE FOR A RIGHTEOUS PERSON TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF GOD- THERE IS NO WAY TO ACCELERATE THIS PROCESS.

It was the DUTY of your PARENTS to teach you This Way, growing up, between ages 13 through 20.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are the Commandments,
the Statutes, and the Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do Them in the land
whither ye go to possess it:
2. That thou mightest fear
The LORD thy God,
to keep all his Statutes and His Commandments,
Which I command thee,
thou, and thy son, and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore, O Israel,
and observe to do It;
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may increase mightily,
as The LORD God of thy Fathers hath Promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

IF YOUR PARENTS DID NOT TEACH YOU THE WAY OF GOD, IT IS BECAUSE THEY WANTED YOU TO DIE, AND THEY WANTED YOU TO LOSE YOUR SOUL.

No one is obliged to remedy this for you.

No one has to Save your Soul, and clean up the shit your parents shitted on you.

You are an abomination, with no intrinsic Right to Exist. Therefore, any help anyone gives you is an indulgence. No one owes it to you.

Gratitude and Respect are in order, to those who are trying to help you- even those who don't know what they are doing.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:11-19.

11. When men strive together
one with another,
and the wife of the one
draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him
that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt
cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

17. Remember what Amalek
did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth
out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee
by the way,
and smote
the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble
behind thee,
when thou wast
faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies
round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance
to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest
thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

ABOMINATIONS DO NOT GET TO DICTATE HOW THEY GET HEALED: FOOLS SAY: SHOW ME A SIGN, AND I WILL BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD!

If you want such a Sign, go ask your Mommy. I am not your Mommy. Didn't the beard give that away? Neither am I your Daddy, either, no matter what your Mommy told you.

SIGNS AND WONDERS ARE TO FULFILL COMMANDMENTS OF GOD: THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT FOR PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF GOD TO ABOMINATIONS.

My Lord Yeshua refused to do it: why should I?

ATHEISTS ARE FOOLS TO SAY THAT ALL THE ANIMALS OF NOAH'S ARK CAME TO HIM FROM THEIR CURRENT GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS: ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS THEY EVER MET WERE IDIOTS, WHO NEVER LEARNED TO READ THE BIBLE, EITHER.

. GENESIS 2:18-24.

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them
unto Adam
to see what he
would call them:
and whatsoever Adam
called every living creature,
that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names
to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was
not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God
caused a deep sleep
to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
and brought her unto the Man.
23. And Adam said,

"This is now bone
of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh:
she shall be called "Woman,"
because she was
taken out of Man."

24. Therefore shall a man
leave his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

ALL OF THE HUMAN RACE CAME FROM THE GARDEN OF EDEN, WHERE GOD MADE COPIES OF ALL THE ANIMALS HE HAD CREATED IN GENESIS 1, TO SHOW ADAM, TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD CALL THEM.

Therefore, everything Noah needed was close at hand.

Your inability to come to this logical conclusion based on provided facts, shows the shallowness and uselessness of your intellect, and the deficiency of your intelligence.

On that basis, you dare to pee on the Scriptures of God, and throw away your Eternal Destiny.

Just because you were too stupid and lazy to remember what you had read From The Beginning of The Bible.

Assuming you are not one of those fools who criticizes The Bible without even having read It before.

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR: YOUR SENIORS IN THE ATHEISTIC MOVEMENT KNOW ALL ABOUT THESE FACTS, TOO- THEY HAVE NOT TOLD YOU, BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU, AND WANT YOUR SOUL TO BE LOST- JUST LIKE THEIRS!

Workch:

And after a month and a bit of rain plus a bit of time for water levels to drop they all went back home again and started having sex and breeding like rabbits in order to repopulate the planet.

THE GREAT FLOOD WAS NOT "A BIT OF RAIN:" "A BIT OF RAIN" CANNOT DROWN AQUATIC MAMMALS.

. GENESIS 7:11-12.

11. In the six hundredth year
of Noah's life,
in the second month,
the seventeenth day of the month,
the same day
were all the fountains
of the great deep broken up,
and The Windows of Heaven
were opened.
12. And the rain was upon the Earth
forty days and forty nights.

THE WATER THAT FLOODED THE EARTH DID NOT ALL COME FROM THE SKY.

It may not even have all come from this UNIVERSE. Much of It came from under the Earth. The shape of the Earth was very different. Aquatic Fossils, including WHALES, have been found on MOUNTAINTOPS- indicating that some of what we now call mountains were once SEA BEDS.

Workch:

WHEN YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC AS TO IGNORE THE BASIC PREMISES, YOU CAN DISMISS THE TESTIMONIES AS "FOOLISH STORIES."

The Great Flood was something God Did once- and made sure could never happen again.

Workch:

OH- YOU SAW GOD WHEN HE WAS DESTROYING THE EVIDENCE DID YOU? YOU SAW HIM CREATE EVIDENCE THAT THE GREAT FLOOD DIDN'T HAPPEN, DID YOU? WHO TAUGHT YOU THE QUALIFICATIONS TO EVALUATE EVIDENCE?

MOSES knew THE TRUTH about The Great Flood, BECAUSE GOD SHOWED IT TO HIM-

God offered to show YOU the same Truth, but you decided to BLASPHEME Him, instead.

He offered you THE POWER OF THE PROPHETS- but you urinated on his offer.

Workch:

The Genesis Flood story, in its full context, is that an all-seeing God failed to notice important details and the all-knowing God failed to realise how bad this plan was.

OYINBOS ARE WICKED SOULS, WHO HAVE MADE UP FAKE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, IN ORDER TO HIDE GOD, AND TO JUSTIFY THEIR WARMONGERING, IMPERIALISTIC COLONIALISM- THEY SAY THAT GOD IS OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISCIENT, AND OMNIBENEVOLENT- "IF HE DOES NOT WANT US TO SIN, HE WOULD SHOW US A SIGN!"

That is the basis of ATHEISM.

[See: ATHEISM: The Case against GOD, by George H. Smith.]

YAHWEH GOD HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISCIENT, NOR OMNIBENEVOLENT- THE FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS OF THE BIBLE RULE OUT THOSE ATTRIBUTES.

On what basis do you accused God of having these Attributes, and being wicked or foolish, or both, for not using them on our behalf?

There is no need to hurry to find an answer now: you have until JUDGMENT DAY.

Workch:

This resulted in a pointless genocide; the humanity that emerges post-Flood in this story is exactly the same as the humanity that was destroyed. In other words, an all-powerful God failed to get the result He wanted.

ATHEISTS ARE EXTREMELY STUPID, AND ALWAYS MISS THE IMPORTANT POINTS: THE GREAT FLOOD WAS NEVER ABOUT ELIMNATING EVIL.

It was about saving THE ONLY PURE HUMANS- who were our Ancestors.

We would never have EXISTED if God had not taken punitive action to save our eight ancestors.

Yet the stupid Atheists vilify God for killing contaminated people of no importance to us, whatsoever.

All we know about the Antediluvian people was that they were so Evil, God has to get rid of them, to save our ancestors' lives.

But the Atheistic Idiots ignore the good God did us, and complain about the deaths of the people who were too wicked to be spared.

Workch:

GOD WAS NOT THE ONE WHO ALLOWED EVIL TO PROLIFERATE IN THE EARTH- MAN WAS.

Humans partnered with False Gods and Devil's, who did nothing to save their faithful followers. It would have been easy for them to have done so.

Why didn't they?

Even because their goal was the DEATH OF ALL HUMANS WHO TRUSTED THEN, to FEAST UPON THEIR SOULS.

Why don't Atheists vilify THE DEVILS who made The Great Flood NECESSARY?

Clearly, because ATHEISM IS RUN BY LUCIFERAN SATANISTS at the very top.

Workch:

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

The best possible evidence of THE GREAT FLOOD, and other Bible Events, is that YAHWEH GOD has given us The Power to WITNESS EVERYTHING HE SHOWED HIS PROPHETS, and more.

This Evidence is reserved for GOOD PEOPLE. Only the EVIL people say that It isn't good enough.

Why should God want EVILDOERS like YOURSELF to be Saved?

What good can possibly come from people who publicly Blaspheme God, based on False Information, they could not even be bothered to check?

You should know that your Atheistic Seniors are liars, and would never admit that they had seen evidence of the Existence of God, so that you would continue to believe that there was none.

For instance, they never told you that some Chinese characters, which are older than The Book of Genesis (c. 1300BC) clearly illustrate knowledge of some of the events of The Book of Genesis.

[See: THE DISCOVERY OF GENESIS: How The Truths of Genesis were Found Hidden in the Chinese Language, by C.H. Kang and Ethel R. Nelson.]

This is because they hate you, and want your Soul to be lost, as theirs' are.

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by Workch: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2021
[s]
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

ATHEISTS ARE ALL FOOLS, WHO SUFFER FROM THE MENTAL DISEASE CALLED "ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER."

This manifests as the inability to focus the mind to collate facts, in order to reach logical conclusions.

It is, in fact, nothing more than deliberate laziness. Atheists refuse to concentrate their minds on important relevant data, because they don't care about it.

Acknowledging parts of Truth obligates them to acknowledge other parts of Truth.

Parts which they don't want to know.

Atheists are always Sinners, and to acknowledge the Existence of Yahweh God means acknowleging that they will one day be held accountable for the wicked things they did to others.

Good people have no difficulty in believing in an Entity Who Promises Present and Future Rewards for their works, and, ignorant of what those Rewards are, have no problem in sitting down to hear what they are:

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

Good people have no problem accepting and cultivating these SuperPowers.

Wicked people face practically insurmountable difficulties reversing their Evil Attitudes, and recognizing that they have been excrement their whole lives.

How much more, when the OBJECTIVE CHRISTIANITY Doctrine requires them to CONFRONT THEIR OWN SHITTINESS EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIFE, through TOTAL RECALL?

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.'

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

IT TAKES A MINIMUM OF SEVEN YEARS OF DILIGENT STUDY AND HANDS-ON EXERCISE FOR A RIGHTEOUS PERSON TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF GOD- THERE IS NO WAY TO ACCELERATE THIS PROCESS.

It was the DUTY of your PARENTS to teach you This Way, growing up, between ages 13 through 20.

Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
The LORD thy God,
Which I command thee,
and observe to do It;
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
shall be in thine heart:
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
and when thou risest up.
between thine eyes.
and on thy gates.

IF YOUR PARENTS DID NOT TEACH YOU THE WAY OF GOD, IT IS BECAUSE THEY WANTED YOU TO DIE, AND THEY WANTED YOU TO LOSE YOUR SOUL.

No one is obliged to remedy this for you.

No one has to Save your Soul, and clean up the shit your parents shitted on you.

You are an abomination, with no intrinsic Right to Exist. Therefore, any help anyone gives you is an indulgence. No one owes it to you.

Gratitude and Respect are in order, to those who are trying to help you- even those who don't know what they are doing.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:11-19.

11. When men strive together
one with another,
and the wife of the one
draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him
that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt
cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

17. Remember what Amalek
did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth
out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee
by the way,
and smote
the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble
behind thee,
when thou wast
faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies
round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance
to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest
thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

ABOMINATIONS DO NOT GET TO DICTATE HOW THEY GET HEALED: FOOLS SAY: SHOW ME A SIGN, AND I WILL BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD!

If you want such a Sign, go ask your Mommy. I am not your Mommy. Didn't the beard give that away? Neither am I your Daddy, either, no matter what your Mommy told you.

SIGNS AND WONDERS ARE TO FULFILL COMMANDMENTS OF GOD: THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT FOR PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF GOD TO ABOMINATIONS.

My Lord Yeshua refused to do it: why should I?

ATHEISTS ARE FOOLS TO SAY THAT ALL THE ANIMALS OF NOAH'S ARK CAME TO HIM FROM THEIR CURRENT GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS: ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS THEY EVER MET WERE IDIOTS, WHO NEVER LEARNED TO READ THE BIBLE, EITHER.

should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

The LORD God formed
and brought them
unto Adam
to see what he
would call them:
and whatsoever Adam
20. And Adam gave names
to all Cattle,
but for Adam there was
not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God
caused a deep sleep
to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
23. And Adam said,

"This is now bone
of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh:
because she was
taken out of Man."

ALL OF THE HUMAN RACE CAME FROM THE GARDEN OF EDEN, WHERE GOD MADE COPIES OF ALL THE ANIMALS HE HAD CREATED IN GENESIS 1, TO SHOW ADAM, TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD CALL THEM.

Therefore, everything Noah needed was close at hand.

Your inability to come to this logical conclusion based on provided facts, shows the shallowness and uselessness of your intellect, and the deficiency of your intelligence.

On that basis, you dare to pee on the Scriptures of God, and throw away your Eternal Destiny.

Just because you were too stupid and lazy to remember what you had read From The Beginning of The Bible.

Assuming you are not one of those fools who criticizes The Bible without even having read It before.

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR: YOUR SENIORS IN THE ATHEISTIC MOVEMENT KNOW ALL ABOUT THESE FACTS, TOO- THEY HAVE NOT TOLD YOU, BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU, AND WANT YOUR SOUL TO BE LOST- JUST LIKE THEIRS!

THE GREAT FLOOD WAS NOT "A BIT OF RAIN:" "A BIT OF RAIN" CANNOT DROWN AQUATIC MAMMALS.

. GENESIS 7:11-12.

11. In the six hundredth year
of Noah's life,
in the second month,
the seventeenth day of the month,
the same day
were all the fountains
of the great deep broken up,
and The Windows of Heaven
were opened.
12. And the rain was upon the Earth
forty days and forty nights.

THE WATER THAT FLOODED THE EARTH DID NOT ALL COME FROM THE SKY.

It may not even have all come from this UNIVERSE. Much of It came from under the Earth. The shape of the Earth was very different. Aquatic Fossils, including WHALES, have been found on MOUNTAINTOPS- indicating that some of what we now call mountains were once SEA BEDS.

WHEN YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC AS TO IGNORE THE BASIC PREMISES, YOU CAN DISMISS THE TESTIMONIES AS "FOOLISH STORIES."

The Great Flood was something God Did once- and made sure could never happen again.

OH- YOU SAW GOD WHEN HE WAS DESTROYING THE EVIDENCE DID YOU? YOU SAW HIM CREATE EVIDENCE THAT THE GREAT FLOOD DIDN'T HAPPEN, DID YOU? WHO TAUGHT YOU THE QUALIFICATIONS TO EVALUATE EVIDENCE?

MOSES knew THE TRUTH about The Great Flood, BECAUSE GOD SHOWED IT TO HIM-

God offered to show YOU the same Truth, but you decided to BLASPHEME Him, instead.

He offered you THE POWER OF THE PROPHETS- but you urinated on his offer.

OYINBOS ARE WICKED SOULS, WHO HAVE MADE UP FAKE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, IN ORDER TO HIDE GOD, AND TO JUSTIFY THEIR WARMONGERING, IMPERIALISTIC COLONIALISM- THEY SAY THAT GOD IS OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISCIENT, AND OMNIBENEVOLENT- "IF HE DOES NOT WANT US TO SIN, HE WOULD SHOW US A SIGN!"

That is the basis of ATHEISM.

[See: ATHEISM: The Case against GOD, by George H. Smith.]

YAHWEH GOD HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISCIENT, NOR OMNIBENEVOLENT- THE FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS OF THE BIBLE RULE OUT THOSE ATTRIBUTES.

On what basis do you accused God of having these Attributes, and being wicked or foolish, or both, for not using them on our behalf?

There is no need to hurry to find an answer now: you have until JUDGMENT DAY.

ATHEISTS ARE EXTREMELY STUPID, AND ALWAYS MISS THE IMPORTANT POINTS: THE GREAT FLOOD WAS NEVER ABOUT ELIMNATING EVIL.

It was about saving THE ONLY PURE HUMANS- who were our Ancestors.

We would never have EXISTED if God had not taken punitive action to save our eight ancestors.

Yet the stupid Atheists vilify God for killing contaminated people of no importance to us, whatsoever.

All we know about the Antediluvian people was that they were so Evil, God has to get rid of them, to save our ancestors' lives.

But the Atheistic Idiots ignore the good God did us, and complain about the deaths of the people who were too wicked to be spared.

GOD WAS NOT THE ONE WHO ALLOWED EVIL TO PROLIFERATE IN THE EARTH- MAN WAS.

Humans partnered with False Gods and Devil's, who did nothing to save their faithful followers. It would have been easy for them to have done so.

Why didn't they?

Even because their goal was the DEATH OF ALL HUMANS WHO TRUSTED THEN, to FEAST UPON THEIR SOULS.

Why don't Atheists vilify THE DEVILS who made The Great Flood NECESSARY?

Clearly, because ATHEISM IS RUN BY LUCIFERAN SATANISTS at the very top.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

The best possible evidence of THE GREAT FLOOD, and other Bible Events, is that YAHWEH GOD has given us The Power to WITNESS EVERYTHING HE SHOWED HIS PROPHETS, and more.

This Evidence is reserved for GOOD PEOPLE. Only the EVIL people say that It isn't good enough.

Why should God want EVILDOERS like YOURSELF to be Saved?

What good can possibly come from people who publicly Blaspheme God, based on False Information, they could not even be bothered to check?

You should know that your Atheistic Seniors are liars, and would never admit that they had seen evidence of the Existence of God, so that you would continue to believe that there was none.

For instance, they never told you that some Chinese characters, which are older than The Book of Genesis (c. 1300BC) clearly illustrate knowledge of some of the events of The Book of Genesis.

[See: THE DISCOVERY OF GENESIS: How The Truths of Genesis were Found Hidden in the Chinese Language, by C.H. Kang and Ethel R. Nelson.]

This is because they hate you, and want your Soul to be lost, as theirs' are.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: About Noah's Flood by Workch: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2021
harmargedon:
they didn't know that mountain Everest existed. Anything high enough to cover mountain Everest will surely reach the clouds. The ancient people believed that their cities was the entire world. If the fload happened then it happened only to Noah's City, the boat Noah made wasn't designed to sail, so there's no way he could have travelled round the world. There's no way he could have gathered all the animals in the world.
I wouldn’t have argued a local flood, we have evidence for that but global?

It doesn’t make sense in all ramifications.
Re: About Noah's Flood by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
a murderously incompetent God

So incompetent I wouldn't trust him to warm rice in a microwave oven.
Re: About Noah's Flood by Image123(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:

Evil people don't understand judgment, it is not done for the sake of making sense to you. You are inconsequential in the scheme.

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2021
You people are just worrying yourselves there will always be believers in God's word, your problems may draw you people away from believing the Bible but others will overcome it and continue putting faith in the word of God! grin

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by oaroloye(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
MISHIGAS!

ATHEISM IS THE SYMPTOMS OF THE MENTAL DISEASE CALLED "ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER."

In order to ignore the hard Truths of my Post, and continue in delusion,
Workch has to cross out all the corrections of his misconceptions I helpfully supplied.

My testimony is irrefutable.

harmargedon:
they didn't know that mountain Everest existed. Anything high enough to cover mountain Everest will surely reach the clouds.

ATHEISTS WILFULLY WALLOW IN IGNORANCE, AND SWAP LIES ABOUT THE BIBLE WITH ONE ANOTHER, INSTEAD OF READING IT FOR THEMSELVES: THAT IS WHY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NATURE OF THE GREAT FLOOD.

Water did not come just from the sky, but from under the ground. The shape of the Earth's surface was radically changed, so that dry land became underwater, and sea beds became mountains.

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/news/news/2018-06-29-fish-fossil-himalayas

WHALE FOSSILS have been found in the ANDES MOUNTAINS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26343894.amp

ANTARCTICA, the home of the PENGUINS, used to be a tropical paradise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/ancient-rainforest-antarctica.html

These facts are so being desperately hidden by Atheists, FACEBOOK now denies that WHALE FOSSILS were found in the Himalayas mountains.

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/nothing-fishy-about-ancient-marine-fossils-on-everest/

harmargedon:

The ancient people believed that their cities was the entire world.

THE ANCIENTS BELIEVED NO SUCH THING! THEY WERE AWARE OF OTHER CONTINENTS- IN 1969, THOR HEYERDAHL PROVED THAT THE ANCIENT HIEROGLYPHIC DEPICTIONS OF ANCIENT KEMETS SAILING WEST TO AMERICA WERE LITERAL FACT.

https://www.kon-tiki.no/expeditions/ra-expeditions/

The Oyinbos have struggled to hide the Historical Evidences that prove that Black people had advanced cultures with cities and sophisticated technology, during the times when they estimate their ancestors lived in caves, and ate raw meat.

It is so embarrassing!

harmargedon:

If the fload happened then it happened only to Noah's City, the boat Noah made wasn't designed to sail, so there's no way he could have travelled round the world.

THERE IS NO STUPID LIKE ATHEISTIC STUPID! WHEN THEY CANNOT REFUTE A TESTIMONY, THEY CHANGE ITS DETAILS, IN ORDER TO DESTROY IT?

Who told you that THE ARK sailed around the World?

Are you such a fool as to think that Noah traveled the World with his Ark, taking on new Animals at every port?

All of the types of Animals in the World were duplicated in God's Nature Preserve, called THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

This was clearly stated in the text.

should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

The LORD God formed
and brought them
unto Adam
to see what he
would call them:
and whatsoever Adam
20. And Adam gave names
to all Cattle,
but for Adam there was
not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God
caused a deep sleep
to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
23. And Adam said,

"This is now bone
of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh:
because she was
taken out of Man."

harmargedon:

There's no way he could have gathered all the animals in the world.

HOW DO ZOOS GATHER ALL THE ANIMALS IN THE WORLD? DO YOU THINK THAT THE ZOO DIRECTORS PUT ON BOOTS KHAKIS, AND A PITH HELMET, AND GO WADING THROUGH JUNGLES, FIGHTING MORTAL KOMBAT BATTLES WITH MOSQUITOES?

Don't they employ people to do that for them?

That is one way.

Noah could have held a competition to make people bring animals to him

In any event, the point is moot.

As I have pointed out, Noah could find everything he needed in MESOPOTAMIA- the location of THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

Workch:

ATHEISTS HAVE A HIGHLY LIMITED MENTAL CAPACITY, AND AS SUCH CANNOT THINK BEYOND THEIR FAILURES TO SOLVE PROBLEMS.

Problems which they invented for no reason, but that they are delusional.

. GENESIS 10:25.

25. And unto Eber
were born two sons:
the name of one was Peleg;
for in his days was the Earth divided;
and his brother's name was Joktan.

ANYONE WITH AN ATLAS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT THE CONTINENTS USED TO FIT TOGETHER.

If the Seabeds were raised, and contracted laterally, and the mountains lowered, a Worldwide Flood is easy to envisage.

Of course, the Oyinbos claim that this happened over millions of years, instead of hours or days, so they cannot believe The Bible, because of the bullshit they made up.

Workch:

YAHWEH GOD GAVE PROPHET MOSES VISIONS OF THE PAST HISTORY RELEVANT TO HIS PEOPLE- AND OFFERS THE SAME VISIONS TO ANYONE ELSE WHO SO WANTS TO KNOW FOR THEMSELVES, THAT THEY WOULD UNDERGO THE DISCIPLINE TO SEE THE SECRETS OF THE PAST.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

These Powers are available to anyone who attains and cultivates the State of Holiness.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

.    NUMBERS 11:27-29.

27. And there ran a young man,
and told Moses, and said,

"Eldad and Medad
do prophesy in the camp."

28. And Joshua the son of Nun,
the servant of Moses,
one of his young men,
answered and said,

"My lord Moses,
forbid them."

29. And Moses said unto him,

"Enviest thou for my sake?
Would God that all
The LORD'S people were Prophets,
and that The LORD
would put His Spirit
upon them!"

Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
The LORD thy God,
Which I command thee,
and observe to do It;
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
shall be in thine heart:
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
and when thou risest up.
between thine eyes.
and on thy gates.

.    JOHN 14:1-28.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go and prepare
a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus saith unto him,

"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me,
Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in the Father,
and the Father in me?
The Words that I Speak unto you
I Speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me,
He doeth The Works.
11. "Believe me
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these
shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.
13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask any thing
in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. “Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. “At that Day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. "These things have I Spoken
unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
28. "Ye have heard how I Said
unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father is greater than I."

. JOHN 16:1-15.

"THESE Things
have I Spoken unto you,
that ye should not be offended.
2. "They shall put you
out of the Synagogues:
yea, the time cometh,
that whosoever killeth you
will think that he doeth God Service.
3. "And these Things
will they do unto you,
because they have not
known The Father,
nor me.
4. “But these Things have I told you,
that when the time shall come,
ye may remember
that I told you of them.
And these Things
I Said not unto you
at the beginning,
because I was with you.
5. “But now I go my Way
to Him that sent me;
and none of you asketh me,
'Whither goest thou?'
6. “But because I have Said
these Things unto you,
sorrow hath filled your heart.
7. "Nevertheless I Tell you The Truth;

'IT IS EXPEDIENT FOR YOU
THAT I GO AWAY:
FOR IF I GO NOT AWAY,
THE COMFORTER WILL NOT
COME UNTO YOU.'

but if I depart,
I will send Him unto you.
8. "And when He is come,
He will reprove the World
of SIN,
and of RIGHTEOUSNESS,
and of JUDGMENT:
9. "OF SIN,
because they believe not on me;
10. "OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,
because I go to my Father,
and ye see me no more;
11. "OF JUDGMENT,
because the Prince of this World
is Judged.

12. "I have yet many things
to Say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
13. "Howbeit when He,
The Spirit of Truth,
is come,
He will guide you
into all Truth:
for He shall not
Speak of Himself;
but whatsoever
He shall hear,
that shall He speak:
and He will shew you
Things to come.
14. "He shall glorify me:
for He shall receive of mine,
and shall shew It unto you.
15. "All things
that The Father hath
are mine:
therefore Said I,

'THAT HE SHALL
TAKE OF MINE,
AND SHALL SHEW IT
UNTO YOU.' "

Workch:

The Genesis Flood story, in its full context, is that an all-seeing God failed to notice important details and the all-knowing God failed to realise how bad this plan was.

ATHEISTS ARE SO MENTALLY-COMPETENT SECURE, THAT THEY HAVE TO MAKE UP ATTRIBUTES HE NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE, JUST SO THAT THEY CAN BLASPHEME HIM FOR NOT HAVING THEM.

oaroloye:

.   GENESIS 3:8-19.

8. And they heard
The Voice of The LORD God
Walking in the Garden
in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife
hid themselves
from The Presence
of The LORD God
amongst the Trees
of the Garden. that
9. And The LORD God
Called unto Adam,
and Said unto him,

"Where art thou?"

10. And he said,

"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid,
because I was naked;
and I hid myself."

11. And He Said,

"Who told thee
that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the tree,
whereof I Commanded thee
that thou shouldest not eat?"

12. And the Man said,

"The Woman whom Thou
gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat."

13. And The LORD God
Said unto the Woman,

"What is this
that thou hast done?"

And the Woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

14. And The LORD God Said
unto the Serpent,

"Because thou
hast done this,
thou art Cursed
above all Cattle,
and above every
Beast of the Field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat
all the days of thy life:
15. "And I will put Enmity
between thee and the Woman,
and between thy seed
and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel."

16. Unto the Woman He Said,

"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt
bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be
to thy Husband,
and he shall rule over thee."

17. And unto Adam He Said,

"Because thou hast hearkened
unto the voice of thy wife,
and hast eaten of the Tree,
of which I Commanded thee,
Saying,

'THOU SHALT NOT
EAT OF IT:'

Cursed is the Ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of It
18. "Thorns also and thistles
shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat
The Herb of the Field;
19. "In the sweat of thy face
shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the Ground;
for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art,
and unto dust shalt thou return."

YAHWEH GOD IS NOT OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT, OMNIPRESENT, NOR OMNIBENEVOLENT: GENESIS 1-4 CATEGORICALLY DISPROVES THAT GOD HAS THOSE ATTRIBUTES.

Since God had to arrive from somewhere to be present in The Garden, HE WAS NOT OMNIPRESENT.

Since He had to ask Adam where they were, and what they'd done, HE WAS NOT OMNISCIENT.

Since God could not reverse or undo what was done, HE WAS NOT OMNIPOTENT.

Since God decreed harsh punishments upon all parties involved, HE WAS NOT OMNIBENEVOLENT.

SINCE GOD HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE ANY OF THOSE ATTRIBUTES, PRETENDING THAT HE HAS AND DOES IS THE HEIGHT OF INSANITY AND STUPIDITY.

Workch:

This resulted in a pointless genocide; the humanity that emerges post-Flood in this story is exactly the same as the humanity that was destroyed.

THE POINT OF THE GREAT FLOOD WAS TO PRESERVE OUR ANCESTORS- WHO WERE NOT ABOMINABLE SINNERS, IDOLATERS, NOR NEPHILIM HYBRIDS.

Those killed were a threat to their existence, and incapable of following the leading of God. Which they died for.

Just like you will.

The post-Flood Humanity were not like the ones whom God destroyed.

If they were to have had their way, NEITHER OUR ANCESTORS, NOR WE, WOULD EVER HAVE EXISTED.

Yet, all ATHEISTS can think to do was REVILE GOD for PROTECTING OUR EXISTENCE!

Workch:

In other words, an all-powerful God failed to get the result He wanted.

SHOW WHERE GOD HAS EVER CLAIMED TO BE "ALL-POWERFUL!

Show where God failed in His objective of PURIFYING THE HUMAN RACE!

Workch:

why people choose to cling to the literal truth of a murderously incompetent God always amazes me.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE! SHOW WHERE ANY OF YOUR CHARGES AGAINST GOD ARE TRUE!

Workch:

THE EVIDENCE IS THERE- ATHEISTS MERELY FALSIFY IT.

For instance NO FOSSIL nor ROCK is older than 10,000 years- but OYINBO ATHEISTS claim ages of "MILLIONS OF YEARS," based on UNPROVEN THEORIES.

LordReed:

So incompetent I wouldn't trust him to warm rice in a microwave oven.

THE SUPPOSEDLY INCOMPETENT GOD CREATED THE EARTH WITH A PERFECTLY BALANCED BIOSPHERE, ABLE TO SUSTAIN LIFE WITHOUT HIS MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION

He created LIFE- which Atheists said they could do- until RICHARD DAWKINS publicly admitted that ABIOGENESIS was impossible- despite the billions dollars poured into trying to duplicate life.

[See: EXPELLED! No Intelligence Allowed, by Ben Stein (2008).]

This is what you are calling "INCOMPETENCE!"

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
oaroloye:

THE SUPPOSEDLY INCOMPETENT GOD CREATED THE EARTH WITH A PERFECTLY BALANCED BIOSPHERE, ABLE TO SUSTAIN LIFE WITHOUT HIS MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION

He created LIFE- which Atheists said they could do- until RICHARD DAWKINS publicly admitted that ABIOGENESIS was impossible- despite the billions dollars poured into trying to duplicate life.

[See: EXPELLED! No Intelligence Allowed, by Ben Stein (2008).]

This is what you are calling "INCOMPETENCE!"

Yep. Because if he did create it he used a process that contrary to your opinions took several billion years with so many nonsensical shortcuts that if it were a human engineer his license would be revoked.
Re: About Noah's Flood by Workch: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
LordReed:

Yep. Because if he did create it he used a process that contrary to your opinions took several billion years with so many nonsensical shortcuts that if it were a human engineer his license would be revoked.
Very poor design

1 Like

Re: About Noah's Flood by harmargedon: 2:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:

Re: About Noah's Flood by christianscio: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: About Noah's Flood by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2021
christianscio:

IF GOD CREATED EVERYTHING ON EARTH IN SIX DAYS: CLEARLY HE MUST BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE FLOW OF TIME.

This has been proven possible by Sorcerers, Witches, and by SCIENTOLOGY.

Fake news.
Re: About Noah's Flood by oaroloye(m): 2:20am On Oct 25, 2021
MISHIGAS!

harmargedon:

ATHEISM IS AN ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER: THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS USED TO BE BENEATH SEA LEVEL!

There are FOSSILS that prove that.

Try to keep up.

Workch:

YOUR IGNORANCE OF BASIC GEOGRAPHY IS EXCUSABLE- YOUR REFUSAL TO LEARN IS NOT!

The surface of the Earth was flatter, and the Oceans were smaller and shallower.

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/nothing-fishy-about-ancient-marine-fossils-on-everest/

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/news/news/2018-06-29-fish-fossil-himalayas

WHALE FOSSILS have even been found in the ANDES MOUNTAINS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26343894.amp

THE FLOOD WATERS WERE DRAINED INTO THE CURRENT SEA DEPTHS- WHICH CAUSED THE CREATION OF MOUNTAINS THAT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE.

LordReed:

IF GOD CREATED EVERYTHING ON EARTH IN SIX DAYS: CLEARLY HE MUST BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE FLOW OF TIME.

This has been proven possible by Sorcerers, Witches, and by SCIENTOLOGY.

oaroloye:

. THE THREE LAWS OF MOTION. Isaac Newton

ALL OBJECTS REMAIN
IN A STATE OF REST,
OR UNIFORM MOTION
IN A STRAIGHT LINE,
UNLESS ACTED UPON BY
UNBALANCED FORCES.

2. THE RATE OF
CHANGE OF MOMENTUM
IS PROPORTIONAL TO
THE FORCE APPLIED.

3. ACTION AND REACTION
ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
of peculiar and particular properties

[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]

2. At least a portion of the static
called life is impinged upon
the Physical Universe.
3. That portion
of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon
the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal
SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe
is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life
concerned with the Life Organisms
of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought
are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned
with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished
by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe,
Entities or Actions.
99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine
into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization
of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied
its definition.

[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]

109. Behavior is modified
by Counter-Efforts which have
impinged on the Organism.
115. SELF-DETERMINISM is
the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT
is that Counter-Effort
which has been received
into the Organism in the Past
and integrated
into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT is
that Counter-Effort which has been
received into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
117. The components of Self-Determinism
are AFFINITY, COMMUNICATION,
and REALITY.

[THE EIGHT DYNAMICS: The Eight Levels
on which we Exist:

1. Self; 2. Family; 3. Groups;
4. All Mankind; 5. All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time-
i.e. PHYSICAL) Universe; 7. Spirits; 8. God.]

118. An Organism cannot
become aberrated unless
it has AGREED-UPON that Aberration,
has been IN COMMUNICATION WITH
a Source of Aberration,
and has HAD AFFINITY FOR
the Aberrator.
119. Agreement with any Source,
contra- or pro-Survival,
postulates a New Reality
for the organism.
121. Every Thought has been preceded
by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities
in the Physical Universe.
127. All perceptions reaching
the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Perception is the process
of recording data from
the Physical Universe and storing it
as a Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Recall is the process
of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall
everything which it has perceived.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because
the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of
grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary manifestation
of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation without persistence,
and is the condition of existence which exists at the moment of creation
and the moment of destruction, and is different from other considerations
in that it does not contain survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort
to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition
through the use of force.
It is an apparency
and cannot entirely
vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition
of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies,
or Objects must not
occupy the same Space.
When this condition is violated
[Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe
or any part thereof is nulled.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS:

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE EIGHT LEVELS OF LIFE FORCE.

1. ALPHA, the 7th Heaven.
2. BETA, the 6th Heaven.
3. GAMMA, the 5th Heaven.
4. DELTA, the 4th Heaven.
5. EPSILON, the 3rd Heaven.
6. ZETA, the 2nd Heaven.
7. ETA, the 1st Heaven.
8. THETA, the Earth Universe.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard (1970).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS.

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

[See: EXCALIBUR REVISITED, by Geoffrey Filbert.]

.    MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence
and departed into the region
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same region
and cried unto him,
saying,

“Have Mercy on me, O Lord,
(thou) Son of David!
My daughter is grievously
vexed with a Devil.”

23. But He Answered her
not a word.
And His Disciples came
and besought Him,
saying,

“Send her away,
for she crieth after us.”

24. But He Answered and said,

“I am not sent
but unto the Lost Sheep
of the House of Israel.”

25. Then she came
and worshiped Him,
saying,

“Lord help me.”

26. But He Answered and said,

“It is not meet to take
Children’s Bread
and cast it to Dogs.”

27 And she said,

“Truth, Lord; yet the Dogs
eat of the Crumbs
which fall from their masters’ table.”

28. Then Jesus Answered
and said unto her,

“O woman, Great is thy Faith.
Be it unto thee even as thou wilt.”

And her daughter was made whole
from that very hour.

29. And Jesus departed from thence,
and came nigh unto
the Sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30. And great multitudes
came unto him,
having with them
those that were
Lame, Blind, Dumb, Maimed,
and many others,
and cast them down
at Jesus' feet;
and he Healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw
the Dumb to speak
the Maimed to be whole,
the Lame to walk,
and the Blind to see
and they glorified
The God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called his Disciples
unto him,
and Said,

"I have compassion
on the multitude,
because they continue
awith me now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not
send them away fasting,
lest they faint in the way."

33. And his Disciples say unto him,

"Whence should we have
so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a multitude?"

34. And Jesus Saith unto them

"How many loaves have ye?

And they said,

"Seven, and a few little fishes."

35. And he Commanded the multitude
to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves
and the fishes
and gave thanks,
and brake them,
and gave to his Disciples,
and the Disciples to the multitude.
37. And they did all eat,
and were filled:
and they took up of the broken meat
that was left seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat
were four thousand men,
beside women and children.
39. And he sent away the multitude,
and took ship,
and came into the coasts of Magdala.

MIND AND MEST UNIVERSE ARE IN OPTIMUM HARMONY AT 22nd LEVEL (GAMES) BEYOND THIS POINT, THE MIND OVERTAKES THE MEST UNIVERSE, AND THIS IS PERCEIVED AS TIME- SLOWING DOWN: AT THE 40th LEVEL OF AWARENESS (SERENITY-OF-BEINGNESS) TIME STOPS ALTOGETHER.

If one EXTERIORIZES from the Universe at this point, one can make MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE, and TIME move in any direction one wants.

This was how Lord Yeshua performed Miracles. Such as Healing the MAIMED.

A 25 year-old LEPER, for instance, did not have to wait 25 years for his fingers or toes to grow back: it happened within an hour.from the perspective of the rubberneckers.

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.].

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

THE "CRUEL" CORPORAL PUNISHMENT LAWS ILLUSTRATE SPIRITUAL REALITIES OF LIFE.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION

8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, THE FOUNDER OF "SCIENTOLOGY" (The Study of Knowledge, or "Knowing how to Know,) DETERMINED, AFTER DECADES OF DILIGENT RESEARCH, HOW THE MIND AND FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITUAL POWERS WORK.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

His Discoveries confirm The Bible in every area- positively and negatively.

. LUKE 19:11-27.

11. And as they heard
these things,
he added
and Spake a Parable,
because he was nigh
to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called
his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'OCCUPY TILL I COME.'

14. "But his citizens
hated him,
and sent a message
after him,
saying,

'WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS
(MAN) TO REIGN OVER US.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded
these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had
given the money,
that he might know
how much
every man had gained
by trading.
16. "Then came the first,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED TEN POUNDS.'

17. "And he said unto him,

'WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT:
BECAUSE THOU HAST
BEEN FAITHFUL IN
A VERY LITTLE,
HAVE THOU AUTHORITY
OVER TEN CITIES.'

18. "And the second came,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED FIVE POUNDS.'

19. "And he said likewise
to him,

'BE THOU ALSO OVER FIVE CITIES.'

20. "And another came,
saying,

'LORD, BEHOLD,
HERE IS THY POUND,
WHICH I HAVE KEPT
LAID UP IN A NAPKIN:
21. 'FOR I FEARED THEE,
BECAUSE THOU ART
AN AUSTERE MAN:
THOU TAKEST UP
THAT THOU
LAYEDST NOT DOWN,
AND REAPEST
THAT THOU DIDST NOT SOW.'

22. "And he saith unto him,

'OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH
WILL I JUDGE THEE,
THOU WICKED SERVANT.
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I WAS
AN AUSTERE MAN,
TAKING UP THAT
I LAID NOT DOWN,
AND REAPING THAT
I DID NOT SOW:
23. 'WHEREFORE THEN
GAVEST NOT THOU
MY MONEY INTO THE BANK,
THAT AT MY COMING
I MIGHT HAVE REQUIRED
MINE OWN
WITH USURY?'

24. "And he said unto them
that stood by,

'TAKE FROM HIM THE POUND,
AND GIVE IT TO HIM
THAT HATH TEN POUNDS.'

25. "[And they said unto him,

'LORD, HE HATH TEN POUNDS.]'

26. 'FOR I SAY UNTO YOU,

"THAT UNTO EVERY ONE
WHICH HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN;
AND FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT,
EVEN THAT HE HATH
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
FROM HIM."

27. 'BUT THOSE MINE ENEMIES,
WHICH WOULD NOT
THAT I SHOULD REIGN
OVER THEM,
BRING HITHER,
AND SLAY THEM
BEFORE ME.' "

God expects His Servants to turn a profit on whatever He gives them, and those who succeed are rewarded with greater Resources and Responsibilities, but those who do not even try are punished with loss of what God has given, and summary Expulsion.

IT TAKES SEVEN YEARS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE HEBREW SCRIPTURES OF THE GOD OF AVRAHAM, YITZAK, AND YACUB: YAHWEH GOD CANNOT BE A JEWISH GOD, BECAUSE AVRAHAM, YITZAK, AND YACUB WERE NOT JEWS.

The people currently calling themselves JEWS, occupying the land of Y'srael have NO RELATIONSHIP WHATSOEVER to the Hebrews of The Bible.

[See: THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).]

harmargedon:
brainless slave. During the time of Noah, he knew nothing about the world.

DURING HIS NAGUALISM TRAINING, CARLOS CASTANEDA WAS SHOWN TECHNIQUES BY WHICH A SEER CAN SEE THE WHOLE EARTH, AND LOCATE ANYTHING THEY WANT, WITHOUT LEAVING THEIR HOME.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda (1968).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

GOING BY MY EXPERIENCES WITH ATHEISTS, CHRISTIANS, AND OTHER SUPPOSED THEISTS, I FULLY EXPECT YOU TO ALL IGNORE MY GOOD INFORMATION, AND GO BACK TO YOUR CHILDISH IGNORANT, THEORETICAL ARGUMENTS, THAT PRODUCE NO PRACTICAL RESULTS.

So, yeah, Noah could have known the whole World, long before he reached the age of 100, let alone 600.

Again, ATHEISTS will trample this valuable Knowledge underfoot, scorning the idea that a man could live to be that long.

Whereas even recently, the Japanese have reportedly discovered some Herb or something that stops TELOMERE DEGRADATION- which is the cause of OLD AGE.

(You probably don't even know what TELOMERES are: because your Oyinbo Atheist "friends" never told YOU.)
Re: About Noah's Flood by oaroloye(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
harmargedon:

And who told you the zoo have all the animals in the world. Tell me a zoo with all the animals in the world and I'll revoke the name I gave you earlier.

THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY THAT THAT NOAH GATHERED EVERY SPECIES WE NOW HAVE IN THE WORLD, BUT EVERY "SORT" OF ANIMAL.

Where did anyone here say that any Zoo has all the Animals in the World?

I am the one who said that the zoos of the World gather the animals of the World by means of other people than their directors.

. GENESIS 6:17-22.

17. "And, behold, I, even I,
do bring a Flood of Waters
upon the Earth,
to destroy all flesh,
wherein (is) the Breath of Life,
from under Heaven;
(and) every thing that is in the Earth
shall die.
18. "But with thee
will I establish My Covenant;
and thou shalt come into the Ark,
thou, and thy sons, and thy wife,
and thy sons' wives with thee.
19. "And of every living thing of all flesh,
two of every (sort) shalt thou bring
into the Ark,
to keep (them) alive with thee;
they shall be male and female.
20. "Of Fowls after their kind,
and of Cattle after their kind,
of every Creeping Thing of the Earth
after his kind,
two of every (sort) shall come unto thee,
to keep (them) alive.
21. And take thou unto thee
of all food that is eaten,
and thou shalt gather it to thee;
and it shall be for food for thee,
and for them."

22. Thus did Noah;
according to all that God
Commanded him,
so did he.

I AM THE ONE WHO SAID THAT NOAH COULD HAVE ACQUIRED THE ARK ANIMALS THE SAME WAY THAT ZOO DIRECTORS STOCK THEIR INSTITUTIONS- IT IS IRRELEVANT WHETHER ANY ZOOS HAVE ALL THE ANIMALS IN THE WORLD OR NOT.

Whether or not any one zoo has ever gathered all of the Animals of the World is irrelevant.

In any case, all the Animals Noah needed were at Mesopotamia, in THE SACRED GARDEN OF EDEN, which was immune from Human tampering.

. GENESIS 2:8-23.

8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
that is pleasant to the sight,
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
in the midst of the garden,
and The Tree of Knowledge
of Good and Evil.

10. And a river went out of Eden
to water the garden;
and from thence it was parted,
and became into four heads.
11. The name of the first is Pison:
that is it which compasseth
the whole land of Havilah,
where there is gold;
12. And the gold of that land is good:
there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13. And the name of the second river
is Gihon:
the same is it that compasseth
the whole land of Ethiopia.
14. And the name of the third river
is Hiddekel:
that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria.
And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15. And The LORD God took the Man,
and put him into the Garden of Eden
to dress It and to keep It.
16. And The LORD God Commanded
the Man,
Saying,

"Of every Tree of the Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of the Tree of The Knowledge
of Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou
eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

The LORD God formed
and brought them unto Adam
to see what he would call them:
and whatsoever Adam called
every living creature,
20. And Adam gave names to all Cattle,
but for Adam there was not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God caused
a deep sleep to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOUR PARENTS, THAT THEY DID NOT TEACH YOU AND SHOW YOU THESE THINGS? IT IS THE PLAN OF GOD THAT PARENTS TEACH THEIR CHILDREN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT HIM, BY AGE 20, LATEST.

Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
The LORD thy God,
Which I command thee,
and observe to do It;
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
shall be in thine heart:
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
and when thou risest up.
between thine eyes.
and on thy gates.

DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR PARENTS HAD A RIGHT TO BE IGNORANT OF THE WAY OF GOD, AND TO PASS THAT IGNORANCE ON TO THEIR CHILDREN? WELL, THEY DIDN'T!

. GENESIS 18:17-19.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of The Way."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. "Cursed be he
that confirmeth not
all The Words of this Law
to do them."

"Amen."

IF YOUR PARENTS HAD DONE THEIR ONE JOB, THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN YOU AND LED YOU INTO THESE ATTRIBUTES:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

If they loved you as God intended, they would not have raised you to be weak, stupid, imperceptive, and less than 10% of what God tolerates for a Human Being to be.

harmargedon:

Because I don't believe in a Jewish god, that doesn't mean I don't believe in the true God.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT GOD WAS JEWISH? AVRAHAM, YITZAK, AND YACUB WEREN'T JEWS!

. EXODUS 3:6.

6. Moreover He said,

"I (am) The God of thy Father,
The God of Abraham,
The God of Isaac,
and The God of Jacob."

And Moses hid his face;
for he was afraid to look upon God.

MOSES WASN'T A JEW: THE PEOPLE CALLING THEMSELVES JEWS TODAY HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH AVRAHAM, YITZAK, NOR YACUB.

They are descendants of 9th Century converts to JUDAISM.

harmargedon:

A Jewish god that accepts incest,

IF YOU SAY THAT GOD ACCEPTS INCEST, HE MUST HAVE ACCEPTED IT FROM THE MOSAIC COVENANT ONWARD.

Anything contravening the Commandments of Moses is a SIN. It is BLASPHEMY to say that what Moses explicitly FORBADE is accepted by God.

oaroloye:

. LEVITICUS 18:1-18.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
3. 'AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF EGYPT,
WHEREIN YE DWELT,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
AND AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF CANAAN,
WHITHER I BRING YOU,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
NEITHER SHALL YE
WALK IN THEIR ORDINANCES.
4. 'YE SHALL DO
MY JUDGMENTS,
AND KEEP MINE ORDINANCES,
TO WALK THEREIN:
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
5. 'YE SHALL THEREFORE
KEEP MY STATUTES,
AND MY JUDGMENTS:
WHICH IF A MAN DO,
HE SHALL LIVE IN THEM:
I AM THE LORD.'

6. "None of you
shall approach to any
that is near of kin to him,
to uncover their unclothedness:
I am The LORD.
7. "The unclothedness
of thy father,
or the unclothedness
of thy mother,
shalt thou not uncover:
she is thy mother;
thou shalt not
uncover her unclothedness.
8. "The unclothedness
of thy father's wife
shalt thou not uncover:
it is thy father's unclothedness.
9. "The unclothedness
of thy sister,
the daughter of thy father,
or daughter of thy mother,
whether she be
born at home,
or born abroad,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover.
10. "The unclothedness
of thy son's daughter,
or of thy daughter's daughter,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover:
for theirs is
thine own unclothedness.
11. "The unclothedness
of thy father's wife's daughter,
begotten of thy father,
she is thy sister,
thou shalt not
12. "Thou shalt not
uncover the unclothedness
of thy father's sister:
she is thy father's
near kinswoman.
13. "Thou shalt not
of thy mother's sister:
for she is thy mother's
near kinswoman.
14. "Thou shalt not
of thy father's brother,
thou shalt not
approach to his wife:
she is thine aunt.
15. "Thou shalt not
of thy daughter-in-law:
she is thy son's wife;
thou shalt not
16. "Thou shalt not
of thy brother's wife:
it is thy brother's unclothedness.
17. "Thou shalt not
of a woman
and her daughter,
neither shalt thou
take her son's daughter,
or her daughter's daughter,
to uncover her unclothedness;
for they are
her near kinswomen:
it is wickedness.
18. "Neither shalt thou
take a wife to her sister,
to vex her,
to uncover her unclothedness,
beside the other
in her life time."

WHICH GOD IS THAT? THE GODS OF THE CANAANITES TOLERATED INCEST, BUT YAHWEH GOD FORBADE IT.

ATHEISTS are so mentally-insecure, that they have to make up imaginary offences that justify their Blasphemies against God.

harmargedon:

adultery,

WHO TOLD YOU THAT BULLSHIT?

oaroloye:

. EXODUS 20:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery."

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's House,
thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor Any Thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

oaroloye:

. LEVITICUS 18:20.

20. "Moreover thou
shalt not lie carnally
with thy neighbour's wife,
to defile thyself with her."

harmargedon:

murder,

WHEN ATHEISTS CANNOT TWIST THE BIBLE TO THEIR PURPOSES, THEY MAKE (*Bleep!*) UP- BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS!

. EXODUS 20:15.[b]

15. "Thou shalt not
Kill."

. [b]NUMBERS 35:31-34.

31. "Moreover ye shall
take no satisfaction for
the life of a murderer,
which is guilty of Death:
but he shall be surely
put to Death.
32. "And ye shall take
no satisfaction for him
that is fled to
the City of his Refuge,
that he should come again
to dwell in the land,
until the Death of the Priest.
33. "So ye shall not
pollute the Land
wherein ye are:
for Blood it defileth the Land:
and the Land cannot
be cleansed of the Blood
that is shed therein,
but by the blood of him
that shed it.
34. "Defile not therefore
the Land which
ye shall inhabit,
wherein I dwell:
for I The LORD
dwell among
the Children of Israel."

harmargedon:

worshiping of idols,

THE WICKED ENTER INTO A EUPHORIC STATE SCIENTOLOGY CALLS "THE GLEE OF INSANITY."

The more wicked things they do, the happier they are. Even when these wicked things are hurting them, or destroying their interests.

oaroloye:
. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water
under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third
and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

ALL HUMANS BORN ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:18.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder
come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God loveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put the Evil away
from the midst of thee.
6. If thy brother,
the son of thy mother,
or thy son, or thy daughter,
or the wife of thy bosom,
or thy friend,
which is as thine own soul,
entice thee secretly,
saying,

"LET US GO AND SERVE OTHER GODS,
THOU, NOR THY FATHERS;"

7. Namely, of the gods of the people
which are round about you,
nigh unto thee,
or far off from thee,
from the one End of the Earth
even unto
the other End of the earth;
8. Thou shalt not
consent unto him,
nor hearken unto him;
neither shall thine eye pity him,
neither shalt thou spare,
neither shalt thou conceal him:
9. But thou shalt
surely kill him;
thine hand shall be
first upon him
to put him to Death,
and afterwards the hand
of all the people.
10.And thou shalt
stone him with stones,
that he die;
because he hath sought
to thrust thee away
from the LORD thy God,
Which brought thee out
of the Land of Egypt,
from the House of Bondage.
11.And all Israel shall hear,
and fear,
and shall do no more
any such
Wickedness as this
is among you.
12. If thou shalt hear say
in one of thy cities,
which The LORD thy God
hath given thee to dwell there,
saying,

13. "CERTAIN MEN,
THE CHILDREN OF BELIAL,
ARE GONE OUT FROM AMONG YOU,
AND HAVE WITHDRAWN
THE INHABITANTS OF THEIR CITY,
SAYING,

'LET US GO
AND SERVE OTHER GODS,
WHICH YE HAVE
NOT KNOWN;' "

14. Then shalt thou enquire,
and make search,
and ask diligently;
and, behold,
if it be Truth,
and the thing certain,
that such Abomination
is wrought among you;
15. Thou shalt surely smite
the inhabitants of that city
with the edge of the sword,
destroying it utterly,
and all that is therein,
and the cattle thereof,
with the edge of the sword.
16. And thou shalt gather
all the spoil of it into
the midst of the street thereof,
and shalt burn with fire the city,
and all the spoil thereof every whit,
for The LORD thy God:
and it shall be an heap for ever;
it shall not be built again.
17. And there shall cleave
nought of the Cursed Thing
to thine hand:
that The LORD may turn
from the fierceness of His Anger,
and shew thee Mercy,
and have Compassion upon thee,
and multiply thee,
as He hath sworn unto thy Fathers;
18. When thou shalt
hearken to The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Commandments
Which I Command thee
this day,
to do that which is Right
in the Eyes of The LORD
thy God.

HOW CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY ACCUSE GOD OF SUPPORTING IDOL WORSHIP IN HIS KINGDOM, WHEN HE EXPLICITLY MADE IDOLATRY A CAPITAL SIN- EXCEPT THEY ARE COMPLETELY MAD?

. DEUTERONOMY 28:13-14.

13. And The LORD
shall make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be Above only,
and thou shalt not be Beneath;
if that thou hearken
unto The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
to observe and to do (Them):
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this day,
(to) the right hand,
or (to) the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

PRETENDING TO HAVE POINTS WHERE ONE HAS NONE IS A CHEAP WAY OF ASSERTING DOMINION.

Forcing the opponent to be follower to their leadership, having to beg one to know what the points are.

Whereas, in reality, they have no such points. It is all a lie. Bluffing.

That is why they cannot believe The Bible: they think The Prophets are liars like themselves.
Re: About Noah's Flood by harmargedon: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
oaroloye:

THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY THAT THAT NOAH GATHERED EVERY SPECIES WE NOW HAVE IN THE WORLD, BUT EVERY "SORT" OF ANIMAL.

I am the one who said that the zoos of the World gather the animals of the World by means of other people than their directors.

upon the Earth,
to destroy all flesh,
from under Heaven;
shall die.
18. "But with thee
into the Ark,
after his kind,
to keep (them) alive.
and for them."

22. Thus did Noah;
Commanded him,
so did he.

I AM THE ONE WHO SAID THAT NOAH COULD HAVE ACQUIRED THE ARK ANIMALS THE SAME WAY THAT ZOO DIRECTORS STOCK THEIR INSTITUTIONS- IT IS IRRELEVANT WHETHER ANY ZOOS HAVE ALL THE ANIMALS IN THE WORLD OR NOT.

Whether or not any one zoo has ever gathered all of the Animals of the World is irrelevant.

In any case, all the Animals Noah needed were at Mesopotamia, in THE SACRED GARDEN OF EDEN, which was immune from Human tampering.

8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
of Good and Evil.

to water the garden;
where there is gold;
is Gihon:
is Hiddekel:

the Man,
Saying,

thou mayest freely eat:
of Good and Evil,
for in the day that thou

should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

The LORD God formed
every living creature,
an help meet for him.
and he slept:
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOUR PARENTS, THAT THEY DID NOT TEACH YOU AND SHOW YOU THESE THINGS? IT IS THE PLAN OF GOD THAT PARENTS TEACH THEIR CHILDREN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT HIM, BY AGE 20, LATEST.

Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
The LORD thy God,
Which I command thee,
and observe to do It;
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
shall be in thine heart:
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
and when thou risest up.
between thine eyes.
and on thy gates.

DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR PARENTS HAD A RIGHT TO BE IGNORANT OF THE WAY OF GOD, AND TO PASS THAT IGNORANCE ON TO THEIR CHILDREN? WELL, THEY DIDN'T!

17. And The LORD Said,

that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind

"Amen."

26. "Cursed be he
that confirmeth not
to do them."

"Amen."

IF YOUR PARENTS HAD DONE THEIR ONE JOB, THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN YOU AND LED YOU INTO THESE ATTRIBUTES:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

If they loved you as God intended, they would not have raised you to be weak, stupid, imperceptive, and less than 10% of what God tolerates for a Human Being to be.

6. Moreover He said,

The God of Abraham,
The God of Isaac,
and The God of Jacob."

And Moses hid his face;

MOSES WASN'T A JEW: THE PEOPLE CALLING THEMSELVES JEWS TODAY HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH AVRAHAM, YITZAK, NOR YACUB.

IF YOU SAY THAT GOD ACCEPTS INCEST, HE MUST HAVE ACCEPTED IT FROM THE MOSAIC COVENANT ONWARD.

Anything contravening the Commandments of Moses is a SIN. It is BLASPHEMY to say that what Moses explicitly FORBADE is accepted by God.

WHICH GOD IS THAT? THE GODS OF THE CANAANITES TOLERATED INCEST, BUT YAHWEH GOD FORBADE IT.

ATHEISTS are so mentally-insecure, that they have to make up imaginary offences that justify their Blasphemies against God.

WHEN ATHEISTS CANNOT TWIST THE BIBLE TO THEIR PURPOSES, THEY MAKE (*Bleep!*) UP- BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS!

15. "Thou shalt not
Kill."

31. "Moreover ye shall
take no satisfaction for
the life of a murderer,
but he shall be surely
put to Death.
32. "And ye shall take
no satisfaction for him
that is fled to
the City of his Refuge,
to dwell in the land,
33. "So ye shall not
pollute the Land
wherein ye are:
and the Land cannot
be cleansed of the Blood
that is shed therein,
but by the blood of him
that shed it.
the Land which
ye shall inhabit,
wherein I dwell:
for I The LORD
dwell among
the Children of Israel."

THE WICKED ENTER INTO A EUPHORIC STATE SCIENTOLOGY CALLS "THE GLEE OF INSANITY."

The more wicked things they do, the happier they are. Even when these wicked things are hurting them, or destroying their interests.

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
come to pass,
saying,

AND LET US SERVE THEM."

to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
and redeemed you
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
from the midst of thee.
6. If thy brother,
the son of thy mother,
or thy friend,
entice thee secretly,
saying,

THOU, NOR THY FATHERS;"

nigh unto thee,
or far off from thee,
even unto
8. Thou shalt not
consent unto him,
nor hearken unto him;
9. But thou shalt
surely kill him;
thine hand shall be
first upon him
to put him to Death,
and afterwards the hand
of all the people.
10.And thou shalt
stone him with stones,
that he die;
because he hath sought
to thrust thee away
from the LORD thy God,
Which brought thee out
of the Land of Egypt,
and fear,
and shall do no more
any such
Wickedness as this
is among you.
in one of thy cities,
which The LORD thy God
saying,

13. "CERTAIN MEN,
THE CHILDREN OF BELIAL,
AND HAVE WITHDRAWN
SAYING,

'LET US GO
AND SERVE OTHER GODS,
WHICH YE HAVE
NOT KNOWN;' "

and make search,
and ask diligently;
and, behold,
if it be Truth,
and the thing certain,
that such Abomination
is wrought among you;
destroying it utterly,
and all that is therein,
and the cattle thereof,
all the spoil of it into
for The LORD thy God:
to thine hand:
that The LORD may turn
and shew thee Mercy,
and multiply thee,
18. When thou shalt
hearken to The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
in the Eyes of The LORD
thy God.

HOW CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY ACCUSE GOD OF SUPPORTING IDOL WORSHIP IN HIS KINGDOM, WHEN HE EXPLICITLY MADE IDOLATRY A CAPITAL SIN- EXCEPT THEY ARE COMPLETELY MAD?

13. And The LORD
and not the Tail;
if that thou hearken
unto The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this day,
(to) the right hand,
or (to) the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

PRETENDING TO HAVE POINTS WHERE ONE HAS NONE IS A CHEAP WAY OF ASSERTING DOMINION.

Forcing the opponent to be follower to their leadership, having to beg one to know what the points are.

That is why they cannot believe The Bible: they think The Prophets are liars like themselves.
from the beginning, Adam and Eve according to the Jewish Torah were the first man and woman God created. So if we are to go by this belief then whom did the children of Adam got married to in order to multiply? After Adam and Eve, during the time of Noah, whom did Noah's grand children get married to in order to multiply.
The commandments said thou shalt not kill, but if you remember the story if the man who went to pluck firewood on the Sabbath day, the people told Moses, Moses spoke to his god and his god ordered him to kill the man. The same god of Moses ordered the Israelites to kill certain people who didn't obey his laws.
Thou shalt not worship any other god except me. But when the Israelites were bitten by snakes, what was the solution the same god gave them?
Thou shalt not commit adultery, but Abraham slept with a slave woman, David the man after gods heart slept with another man's wife and killed the husband.
I want you to be sincere with your reply, if you were working in a city different from that of your family, and then you got a news that the next village killed your entire family because they refused to worship their god, and few years later some group of people go around preaching that the same god is a god of love and peace, how would you react?
The God I know is a God of love, true love. He is not partial, he doesn't support evil or think of evil for his people.
Even Jesus told us that if we evil men can show love to our children, how much more God.
Re: About Noah's Flood by oaroloye(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
harmargedon:

And who told you the zoo have all the animals in the world. Tell me a zoo with all the animals in the world and I'll revoke the name I gave you earlier.

upon the Earth,
to destroy all flesh,
from under Heaven;
shall die.
18. "But with thee
into the Ark,
after his kind,
to keep (them) alive.
and for them."

22. Thus did Noah;
Commanded him,
so did he.

8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
of Good and Evil.

to water the garden;
where there is gold;
is Gihon:
is Hiddekel:

the Man,
Saying,

thou mayest freely eat:
of Good and Evil,
for in the day that thou

should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

The LORD God formed
every living creature,
an help meet for him.
and he slept:
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,

Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
The LORD thy God,
Which I command thee,
and observe to do It;
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
shall be in thine heart:
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
and when thou risest up.
between thine eyes.
and on thy gates.

17. And The LORD Said,

that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind

"Amen."

26. "Cursed be he
that confirmeth not
to do them."

"Amen."

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

harmargedon:

Because I don't believe in a Jewish god, that doesn't mean I don't believe in the true God.

6. Moreover He said,

The God of Abraham,
The God of Isaac,
and The God of Jacob."

And Moses hid his face;

harmargedon:

oaroloye:

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
3. 'AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF EGYPT,
WHEREIN YE DWELT,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
AND AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF CANAAN,
WHITHER I BRING YOU,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
NEITHER SHALL YE
4. 'YE SHALL DO
MY JUDGMENTS,
TO WALK THEREIN:
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
5. 'YE SHALL THEREFORE
KEEP MY STATUTES,
AND MY JUDGMENTS:
WHICH IF A MAN DO,
HE SHALL LIVE IN THEM:
I AM THE LORD.'

6. "None of you
shall approach to any
I am The LORD.
7. "The unclothedness
of thy father,
or the unclothedness
of thy mother,
shalt thou not uncover:
she is thy mother;
thou shalt not
8. "The unclothedness
of thy father's wife
shalt thou not uncover:
9. "The unclothedness
of thy sister,
whether she be
born at home,
or born abroad,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover.
10. "The unclothedness
of thy son's daughter,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover:
for theirs is
thine own unclothedness.
11. "The unclothedness
begotten of thy father,
she is thy sister,
thou shalt not
12. "Thou shalt not
of thy father's sister:
she is thy father's
near kinswoman.
13. "Thou shalt not
of thy mother's sister:
for she is thy mother's
near kinswoman.
14. "Thou shalt not
of thy father's brother,
thou shalt not
approach to his wife:
she is thine aunt.
15. "Thou shalt not
of thy daughter-in-law:
she is thy son's wife;
thou shalt not
16. "Thou shalt not
of thy brother's wife:
17. "Thou shalt not
of a woman
and her daughter,
neither shalt thou
take her son's daughter,
for they are
her near kinswomen:
it is wickedness.
18. "Neither shalt thou
to vex her,
beside the other
in her life time."

harmargedon:

adultery,

oaroloye:

. EXODUS 20:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery."

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's House,
thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor Any Thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

oaroloye:

. LEVITICUS 18:20.

20. "Moreover thou
shalt not lie carnally
with thy neighbour's wife,
to defile thyself with her."

harmargedon:

murder,

15. "Thou shalt not
Kill."

31. "Moreover ye shall
take no satisfaction for
the life of a murderer,
but he shall be surely
put to Death.
32. "And ye shall take
no satisfaction for him
that is fled to
the City of his Refuge,
to dwell in the land,
33. "So ye shall not
pollute the Land
wherein ye are:
and the Land cannot
be cleansed of the Blood
that is shed therein,
but by the blood of him
that shed it.
the Land which
ye shall inhabit,
wherein I dwell:
for I The LORD
dwell among
the Children of Israel."

harmargedon:

worshiping of idols,

oaroloye:
. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water
under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third
and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that love Me,

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

ALL HUMANS BORN ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
(both for) him
that is born
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
come to pass,
saying,

AND LET US SERVE THEM."

to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
and redeemed you
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
from the midst of thee.
6. If thy brother,
the son of thy mother,
or thy friend,
entice thee secretly,
saying,

THOU, NOR THY FATHERS;"

nigh unto thee,
or far off from thee,
even unto
8. Thou shalt not
consent unto him,
nor hearken unto him;
9. But thou shalt
surely kill him;
thine hand shall be
first upon him
to put him to Death,
and afterwards the hand
of all the people.
10.And thou shalt
stone him with stones,
that he die;
because he hath sought
to thrust thee away
from the LORD thy God,
Which brought thee out
of the Land of Egypt,
and fear,
and shall do no more
any such
Wickedness as this
is among you.
in one of thy cities,
which The LORD thy God
saying,

13. "CERTAIN MEN,
THE CHILDREN OF BELIAL,
AND HAVE WITHDRAWN
SAYING,

'LET US GO
AND SERVE OTHER GODS,
WHICH YE HAVE
NOT KNOWN;' "

and make search,
and ask diligently;
and, behold,
if it be Truth,
and the thing certain,
that such Abomination
is wrought among you;
destroying it utterly,
and all that is therein,
and the cattle thereof,
all the spoil of it into
for The LORD thy God:
to thine hand:
that The LORD may turn
and shew thee Mercy,
and multiply thee,
18. When thou shalt
hearken to The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
in the Eyes of The LORD
thy God.

13. And The LORD
and not the Tail;
if that thou hearken
unto The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this day,
(to) the right hand,
or (to) the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

I have never seen an Atheist apologize for lying before.

Re: About Noah's Flood by oaroloye(m): 3:30am On Oct 26, 2021
MISHIGAS!

harmargedon:

from the beginning, Adam and Eve according to the Jewish Torah were the first man and woman God created. So if we are to go by this belief then whom did the children of Adam got married to in order to multiply?

After Adam and Eve, during the time of Noah, whom did Noah's grand children get married to in order to multiply.

PEOPLE TURN UP ATHEIST, BECAUSE THEY SUFFER FROM A MENTAL DISEASE CALLED ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER- WHICH IS A POLITE WAY OF SAYING: TOO (*Bleep!*)ING LAZY TO THINK!!!

Here are your false accusations against God:

harmargedon:

According to YOU, God accepts INCEST in the Present Day. Yet you are talking about the period of time before THE MOSAIC COVENANT, when you know very well that God FORBADE INCEST.

oaroloye:

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
3. 'AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF EGYPT,
WHEREIN YE DWELT,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
AND AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF CANAAN,
WHITHER I BRING YOU,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
NEITHER SHALL YE
4. 'YE SHALL DO
MY JUDGMENTS,
TO WALK THEREIN:
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
5. 'YE SHALL THEREFORE
KEEP MY STATUTES,
AND MY JUDGMENTS:
WHICH IF A MAN DO,
HE SHALL LIVE IN THEM:
I AM THE LORD.'

6. "None of you
shall approach to any
I am The LORD.
7. "The unclothedness
of thy father,
or the unclothedness
of thy mother,
shalt thou not uncover:
she is thy mother;
thou shalt not
8. "The unclothedness
of thy father's wife
shalt thou not uncover:
9. "The unclothedness
of thy sister,
whether she be
born at home,
or born abroad,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover.
10. "The unclothedness
of thy son's daughter,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover:
for theirs is
thine own unclothedness.
11. "The unclothedness
begotten of thy father,
she is thy sister,
thou shalt not
12. "Thou shalt not
of thy father's sister:
she is thy father's
near kinswoman.
13. "Thou shalt not
of thy mother's sister:
for she is thy mother's
near kinswoman.
14. "Thou shalt not
of thy father's brother,
thou shalt not
approach to his wife:
she is thine aunt.
15. "Thou shalt not
of thy daughter-in-law:
she is thy son's wife;
thou shalt not
16. "Thou shalt not
of thy brother's wife:
17. "Thou shalt not
of a woman
and her daughter,
neither shalt thou
take her son's daughter,
for they are
her near kinswomen:
it is wickedness.
18. "Neither shalt thou
to vex her,
beside the other
in her life time."

YOU KNEW THAT GOD HAS OUTLAWED INCEST, BUT YOU STILL ACCUSED HIM OF ACCEPTING INCEST, CONSISTENT WITH THE MENTAL DISORDER OF BEING UNABLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN PERIODS OF TIME- PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE.

harmargedon:

The commandments said thou shalt not kill,

WHAT COMMANDMENTS SAID THAT? ONLY ONE COMMANDMENT SAID THAT.

Certain types of MADMAN cannot tell the difference between multiples and a singular.

GOD DID NOT SPEAK TO THE BARBARIAN SLAVE TRADERS, BUT TO HEBREW Y'SRAELITES: WHAT HE COMMANDED APPLIED TO MEMBERS OF THE COVENANT- NOT TO OUTSIDERS!

AS I SAID BEFORE, ATHEISTS DON'T READ THE BIBLE TO BEAR TRUE WITNESS TO WHAT IT SAYS- BUT TO FIND WHAT THEY CAN FALSIFY!

They then deceive one another, and the public, about what The Bible says, and whom It says it to.

harmargedon:

murder,

15. "Thou shalt not
Kill."

31. "Moreover ye shall
take no satisfaction for
the life of a murderer,
but he shall be surely
put to Death.
32. "And ye shall take
no satisfaction for him
that is fled to
the City of his Refuge,
to dwell in the land,
33. "So ye shall not
pollute the Land
wherein ye are:
and the Land cannot
be cleansed of the Blood
that is shed therein,
but by the blood of him
that shed it.
the Land which
ye shall inhabit,
wherein I dwell:
for I The LORD
dwell among
the Children of Israel."

YOU ALREADY RECOGNIZED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "KILLING" AND "MURDER," NO COUNTRY IN HISTORY HAS EVER CALLED THE NECESSARY KILLING OF DULY CONVICTED CRIMINALS, SELF-DEFENSE, AND ENEMY-COMBATANTS THE SAME AS "MURDER."

Except maybe TIBET- which is under the yoke of wicked CHINA right now.

harmargedon:

but if you remember the story if the man who went to pluck firewood on the Sabbath day, the people told Moses, Moses spoke to his god and his god ordered him to kill the man. The same god of Moses ordered the Israelites to kill certain people who didn't obey his laws.

THIS IS HOW WICKED ATHEISTS ARE: [i]DELIBERATELY DISTORTING FACTS TO MAKE GOD LOOK ARBITRARY AND STUPID!

. EXODUS 20:1-21.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth
(generation) of them
that hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which love Me,

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain.

8. "Remember The Sabbath Day,
to keep It Holy.
9. "Six days shalt thou labour,
and do all thy work:
10. "But the seventh day
(is) The Sabbath of
The LORD thy God:
(in It) thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant,
nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger
that (is) within thy gates:
11. "For (in) six days The LORD
made Heaven and Earth,
the Sea, and all that in them (is),
and rested the seventh day:
wherefore The LORD
Blessed the seventh day,
and Hallowed It.

12. "Honour thy father
and thy mother:
that thy days may be long
upon the Land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee.

13. "Thou shalt not
Kill.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery.

15. "Thou shalt not
Steal.

16. "Thou shalt not
bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour.

17. "Thou shalt not
covet thy Neighbour's House,
Thou shalt not
covet thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor any Thing
that is Thy Neighbour's."

18. And all the people
saw the Thunderings,
and the Lightnings,
and the Noise of the Trumpet,
and the mountain smoking:
and when the people saw (it),
they removed,
and stood afar off.

19. And they said unto Moses,

"Speak thou unto us,
and we will hear:
but let not God Speak with us,
lest we die."

20. And Moses said
unto the people,

"Fear not:
for God is come to prove you,
and that His Fear
may be before your faces,
that ye Sin not."

21. And the people stood afar off,
and Moses drew near
unto the Thick Darkness
where God (was).

WHEN GOD DESCENDED FROM HEAVEN, AND DECLAIMED HIS COMMANDMENTS, THAT MAN WAS THERE- RUNNING IN TERROR, LIKE EVERYONE!

Yet, he got over his fear, just after God had explained that DELIBERATE SINS COST A PERSON THEIR COVENANT MEMBERSHIP and CANNOT BE ATONED.

. NUMBERS 15:27-41.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
(both for) him
that is born
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

32. And while the Children of Israel
were in the wilderness,
they found a man
that gathered sticks
upon the Sabbath Day.
33. And they that found him
gathering sticks
brought him unto Moses and Aaron,
and unto all the Congregation.
34. And they put him in ward,
because it was not declared
what should be done to him.
35. And The LORD Said unto Moses,

"The man shall be
surely put to Death:
all the Congregation
shall stone him
with stones
without the camp."

36. And all the  Congregation
brought him without the camp,
and stoned him with stones,
and he died;
as The LORD Commanded Moses.
37. And The LORD Spake unto Moses, Saying,

38. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
and bid them
that they make them fringes
in the borders of their garments
throughout their generations,
and that they put upon the fringe
of the borders a ribband of blue:
39. "And it shall be unto you
for a fringe,
that ye may look upon it,
and remember all
The Commandments of The LORD,
and do Them;
and that ye seek not
after your own heart
and your own eyes,
after which ye use to go a whoring:
40. "That ye may remember,
and do all My Commandments,
and be holy unto your God.
41.  "I am The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt
to be your God:
I am The LORD your God."

harmargedon:

Thou shalt not worship any other god except me. But when the Israelites were bitten by snakes, what was the solution the same god gave them?

WHY DON'T YOU TELL US? IS IT NOT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LIAR?

. NUMBERS 21:4-9.

5. And the people
spake against God,
and against Moses,

"Wherefore have ye brought us
up out of Egypt
to die in the wilderness?
For (there is) no bread,
neither (is there any) water;
and our soul loatheth
this light bread."

6. And The LORD sent fiery serpents among the people,
and they bit the people;
and much people of Israel died.
7. Therefore the people
came to Moses,
and said,

"We have Sinned,
for we have spoken
against The LORD,
and against thee;
pray unto The LORD,
that He take away
the Serpents from us."

And Moses prayed for the people.
8. And The LORD Said unto Moses,

"Make thee a Fiery Serpent,
and set it upon a pole:
and it shall come to pass,
that every one that is bitten,
when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9. And Moses made a serpent of brass,
and put it upon a pole,
and it came to pass,
that if a serpent had bitten any man,
when he beheld the serpent of brass,
he lived.

GOD COMMANDED THE AFFLICTED TO LOOK AT THE BRASEN SERPENT ON THE POLE- YOU THEREFORE LIE, AND SAY THAT THIS WAS WORSHIP!

What other incident of so-called IDOL WORSHIP do you point out?

Perhaps you will want to say that THE PASSOVER LAMB was worshipping SHEEP?

Or the TREE Moses threw in undrinkable water was worshipping the tree, too?

ACCUSATIONS ARE NOT PROOFS!

Wicked people say that anyone they accuse is guilty.

harmargedon:

Thou shalt not commit adultery, but Abraham slept with a slave woman, David the man after gods heart slept with another man's wife and killed the husband.

AGAIN, WICKED ATHEISTS TWIST FACTS, AND LIE ABOUT DEFINITIONS.

ADULTERY is NOT having sex with another woman when you are married.

That is what the OYINBOS said Adultery is.

ADULTERY IS HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN WHO IS BETROTHED, OR MARRIED TO ANOTHER LIVING MAN.

You are accusing God of violating MAN-MADE LAW. As if YOU are the one to tell God what is Right and what is Wrong!

. MATTHEW 19:8-14.

8. He Saith unto them,

"Moses because of
the hardness of your hearts
suffered you
to put away your wives:
but From The Beginning
it was not so.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
PUT AWAY HIS WIFE,
EXCEPT IT BE
FOR FORNICATION,
AND SHALL MARRY ANOTHER,
COMMITTETH ADULTERY:
AND WHOSO MARRIETH HER
WHICH IS PUT AWAY
DOTH COMMIT ADULTERY.' "

10. His Disciples say unto him,

"If the case of the man
be so with his wife,
it is not good to marry."

11. But he Said unto them,

"All men cannot
receive this saying,
save they to whom it is given.

12. 'FOR THERE ARE
SOME EUNUCHS,
WHICH WERE
SO BORN FROM
THEIR MOTHER'S WOMB:
AND THERE ARE SOME EUNUCHS,
WHICH WERE MADE
EUNUCHS OF MEN:
AND THERE BE EUNUCHS,
WHICH HAVE MADE
THEMSELVES EUNUCHS
FOR THE KINGDOM
OF HEAVEN'S SAKE.'

He that is able to receive it,
let him receive it."

13. Then were there
brought unto him
little children,
that he should
put his hands on them,
and pray:
and the Disciples
rebuked them.
14. But Jesus Said,

"Suffer little children,
and forbid them not,
to come unto me:
for of such is
The Kingdom of Heaven."

harmargedon:

I want you to be sincere with your reply, if you were working in a city different from that of your family, and then you got a news that the next village killed your entire family because they refused to worship their god, and few years later some group of people go around preaching that the same god is a god of love and peace, how would you react?

I WOULD NOT REACT, BECAISE I GO BY THE WORDS OF GODS- NOT BY WHAT VILLAGE IDIOTS WHO CLAIM TO WORSHIP THEM SAY.

.   MATTHEW 10:32-37.

32. "Whosoever therefore
shall confess me before men,
him will I confess also
before my Father
Which is in Heaven.
33. "But whosoever
shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny
before my Father
Which is in Heaven.
34. "Think not that I am come
to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a sword.
35. "For I am come
to set a man
at variance against his father;
and the daughter
against her mother;
and the daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law.
36. "And a man's foes (shall be)
they of his own household.
37. "He that loveth
father or mother
more than me
is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth
son or daughter
more than me
is not worthy of me."

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THE Y'SRAELITES NEVER KILLED OTHER PEOPLE'S FOR REFUSING TO WORSHIP THEIR GOD- [THIS IS ANOTHER OF THE LIES YOU ATHEISTS CIRCULATE, INSTEAD OF READING THE WHOLE BIBLE FROM THE BEGINNING,, TO FIND OUT WHAT THE REAL STORY WAS.

harmargedon:

The God I know is a God of love, true love. He is not partial, he doesn't support evil or think of evil for his people.

YOU ARE A LIAR, WHO DOES NOT KNOW ANY GOD AT ALL- OTHERWISE, FIRST, YOU WOULD TELL US WHO HE IS, SECONDLY, YOU WOULD LOVE THE Y'SRAELITE RELIGION, AND THE YSRAELITE GOD, SINCE YOU AND YOUR GOD ARE SO LOVING, AND IMPARTIAL.

The people who rejected Yahweh God DID ABOMINABLE THINGS!

WHY HAVE YOU NOT SHOWN US THE CITY YOU SAY "GOD ENSLAVED" FOR NOT WORSHIPPING HIM?

harmargedon:

Even Jesus told us that if we evil men can show love to our children,

YOU ARE A LIAR, WHO HIDES WHAT YESHUA ACTUALLY SAID, TO FURTHER YOUR INSANE ATHEIST AGENDA!

. MATTHEW 7:11-12.

11. "If ye then, being Evil,
know how to give good gifts
unto your children,
how much more
shall your Father
Which is in Heaven
give Good Things
to them that ask Him?
12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets."

harmargedon:

how much more God.

PEOPLE WHO BREAK GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, AND WORSHIP OTHER GODS, ARE NOT GOD'S CHILDREN, AND ARE NOT GOD'S PEOPLE!

That is an elementary concept even your low intelligence should be able to comprehend.

. JOHN 8:42-48.

42. Jesus Said unto them,

"If God were your Father,
ye would love me
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but He sent me.
43. "Why do ye not
understand my Speech?
Even because ye cannot
hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your
Father The Devil,
and the lusts
of your Father ye will do.
He was a Murderer
From The Beginning,
and abode not in The Truth,
because there is
no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the Father of It.
45. "And because
I Tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you
convinceth me of Sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."

OYINBOS DO BIBLICAL ATROCITIES- YET THEIR ATHEISTS SAY GOD SHOULD LOVE THEM!

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues Is Pure Stupidity / Signs That You Are In A False Religion. / The Earthly Kingdom Our Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 516
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.