Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria (1575 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Prior to the drama that was playing out in Nigeria; from appointing Lauretta Onochie as INEC Commissioner to E transmission of Results and so on, PDP who is the biggest opposition part in Nigeria remain mute. It appears as if they were not even existing in Nigeria. When Nigerians were airing their voices over the state of our democracy which was about to be bastardized, PDP was still sleeping as if they were dead.

In 2013, and 14 when PDP was in power under president Goodluck Jonathan every little thing PDP plans to do then just to silent the opposition parties, APC will hit the street with protests and they were always speaking monitoring the things going on in NASS. APC was always lending out their voices, speaking in the interest of the masses which was one of the prove that they were very much prepared to dethroned the then ruling party PDP. Another thing that also makes Nigerians feels that the then APC have them in heart was that they were always protesting against increment of fuel, foods, and so on.

Today PDP is now an opposition party who have tasted power for sixteen years and also understands what politics is all about, are acting strange because they put all their trust on a candidate who spends most of his time living in Dubai and at the eve of an election he will come back to Nigeria to be their candidate.

Going by this PDP attitude do you think they can dethrone APC comes 2023, pls leave your comment on the comments section.

@MOD if you don't mind you can push this to front page let's hear the view of others on this. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkUqeTAxjus

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2021
PDP is a very useless opposition party indeed.Just useless like the mannequin in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2021
If atal dem no dey collect cuts from apc.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
yen yen yen come 2023 you all will still vote them for 5 cups of rice
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Lastmankc:
PDP is a very useless opposition party indeed.Just useless like the mannequin in Aso rock

This pdp attitude gives Nigerians no option than to embrace this useless APC party because it seems that PDP are not ready
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
yen yen yen
come 2023 you all will still vote them for 5 cups of rice

When there is no option what do you think. Who do you think that will dethrone APC even if you choose not to collect the cup of rice
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Gregorian2020:

When there is no option what do you think. Who do you think that will dethrone APC even if you choose not to collect the cup of rice
it is high time we look beyond that cup of rice because those two have achieved nothing for this country, if possible during 2023 elections let us just pretend the two party's are non existent
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Bakinwuta(f): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Most is always be APC or PDP. Why not try other parties . We collective ignore other parties to hype this two none performing parties. I say people should learn to vote the right people regardless of party.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bakinwuta:
Most is always be APC or PDP. Why not try other parties . We collective ignore other parties to hype this two none performing parties. I say people should learn to vote the right people regardless of party.

Which other parties? There's non really, is it those ones that can't win at the ward level but will register one miserable guy at presidential election?
Those ones are just looking for the title former presidential candidate and nothing else, sorry you took them that serious

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Anago55: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
You don't know how much I hate PDP. Instead of me to vote any of the aforementioned party again in my life, I would rather remain in my house that day and do a marathon love with my wife

God punish APC and PDP
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
it is high time we look beyond that cup of rice because those two have achieved nothing for this country, if possible during 2023 elections let us just pretend the two party's are non existent

If we pretend so, what is your option when we go to the poll
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bakinwuta:

Ok let's pretend as if this parties are not existing in Nigeria, who is your option presently that is fighting or speaking for the masses that we are hoping that will contest come 2023?
The only people who are fighting for the masses which may not context in 2023 is sowore, Deji Adeyanji and who else?
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anago55:
You don't know how much I hate PDP. Instead of me to vote any of the aforementioned party again in my life, I would rather remain in my house that day and do a marathon love with my wife

God punish APC and PDP

Yes I thought of this as my option, because going back to my own vomit is odd, and assisting slave masters (apc) to continue to enslave Nigerians is even worst. But whether we sit at home or vote somebody will still emerge the president of Nigeria. We just want to come out of this mess
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Anago55: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Yes I thought of this as my option, because going back to my own vomit is odd, and assisting slave masters (apc) to continue to enslave Nigerians is even worst. But whether we sit at home or vote somebody will still emerge the president of Nigeria. We just want to come out of this mess
. They can do whatever they like but I won't be a party to the enthronement of incompetent, clueless,bigotic and tribalistic mediores come 2023. I would rather abstain from the charade called election

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Bakinwuta(f): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Ok let's pretend as if this parties are not existing in Nigeria, who is your option presently that is fighting or speaking for the masses that we are hoping that will contest come 2023?
The only people who are fighting for the masses which may not context in 2023 is sowore, Deji Adeyanji and who else?

You believe Sowore and Deji ...you got me laughing.

Right now you are a better candidate for all I care. The problem with us is we often don't even believe in ourselves except for the big guys or crooks amongst us.

Why can't someone like you have a shot at it ? if you have the passion, desire and solutions.

What is wrong if any Nigerian regardless of creed offers him or herself for the position(s). Why don't we believe in ourselves? Most it always be a big man , dubious character or crook everytime even when we have people around us we know very well take there jobs seriously.

We need to be open to all regardless. Be it a teacher, a farmer , elder, youth, woman etc anybody having solutions and strength to actualize them. someone who can do alot given the chance.

We need to break the cycle of oga or big man most be there. We like this, if you don't come with money or status in society you can't do it mentality.

People wake up. The people killing this nation don't have strength we don't give them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bakinwuta:

You believe Sowore and Deji ...you got me laughing.

Right now you are a better candidate for all I care. The problem with us is we often we don't even believe in ourselves except for the big guys or crooks amongst us.

Why can person like you have a shot at it if you have the passion and foresight ? What is wrong if any Nigeria regardless of creed offers him or herself for the position(s). Why don't we believe in ourselves? Most is be big man , dubious character or crook Everytime.

We need to be open to all regardless. A teacher, a farmer , visionary leader, youth, woman etc anybody having something to offer when give the chance.

We need to break the cycle of oga or big man most be there. Because you don't come with money or status in society you can't don't it mentality.

You and I know that the kind of country we dwell today is the type that calls for wealth. If you don't have money you will not be recognize. If you don't become a terrorist you will not be recognize. A lot of people who are holding one position or the other none of them made it without going through dubious means. 2019 APC sold their presidential ticket for N1b thereby allowing Buhari alone to buy it, other parties were close to half a billion. The aforementioned amount is not what a poor man can afford let alone campaign funds. If you are not know you won't be recognized.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Bakinwuta(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gregorian2020:

You and I know that the kind of country we dwell today is the type that calls for wealth. If you don't have money you will not be recognize. If you don't become a terrorist you will not be recognize. A lot of people who are holding one position or the other none of them made it without going through dubious means. 2019 APC sold their presidential ticket for N1b thereby allowing Buhari alone to buy it, other parties were close to half a billion. The aforementioned amount is not what a poor man can afford let alone campaign funds. If you are not know you won't be recognized.

Yes it's true and possible because we made it so. Think about it less than 5000 people controlling over 200million souls and the 200 million plus believing they are powerless against the less than 5000!

I beg to differ on this powerless mentality. We are powerful, just that we still sleep or dream on.

We remain stronger and very instrumental to them or anyone succeeding. The question is would we rise to do what is right even if they came to your door knocking asking for support? Even when you know they have nothing to offer or will you say No it's enough.

We can all do our part correctly, know your candidate, select , encourage, promote and ensure fairness so that the best amongst succeed.

We need to stop acting weak. We are not weak as a people. We are just failing to act or wake up.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by ivolt: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gregorian2020:

In 2013, and 14 when PDP was in power under president Goodluck Jonathan every little thing PDP plans to do then just to silent the opposition parties, APC will hit the street with protests and they were always speaking monitoring the things going on in NASS.
The bold is not true.
APC only engaged in 1 protest throughout GEJ area.
And the protest was just a day walk, not shutting down the country.
However, I agree with you, APC know how to cajole people to think they are on the same side.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Bakinwuta(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ovamboland:

Which other parties? There's non really, is it those ones that can't win at the ward level but will register one miserable guy at presidential election?
Those ones are just looking for the title former presidential candidate and nothing else, sorry you took them that serious

Just like we never had political parties before until along came democracy. At some point the likes of AD held the SW while APP or PDP the North ,SS and SE.

How old is APC? When was the party created ? How about APGA that had 2 states at some point? Also what happen to Labour Party that held Ondo? Did a serving president GEJ lose to PMB in a new party? How many senators, governor's today were this powerfull?

I just want you to see the dynamic nature of politics and to understand it's not always about a super person or party but how they influence and play the followers.

If the followers wake up then the party seizes to be anything, the money and agbada seizes to be but an outfit and the fleet just luxury items for a private owner.

The parties will align and the big boys will follow the people's champion and majority anytime.

We need to select amongst ourself people that can represent us well and have national interest of every citizen at heart.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
After una vote APC finish u are now looking for savior ?
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by poiZon: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gregorian2020:

This pdp attitude gives Nigerians no option than to embrace this useless APC party because it seems that PDP are not ready
So because u want them to be vibrant, they must do it without sense of reasoning?
Lai mohammed and his gang really exposed that nigerians were foolish and useless.
They told the foolish nigerians that 400thousand barrels were stolen daily, nigerians believed him.
Pdp will do what they r suppose to do, but they wont do what lai mohammed did.
That is it.
If u want them to toe lai's path, it wont work.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by poiZon: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
If what that has happened in the last 6yrs under buhari doesnt give any nigerian sense, then it means that nigerian will never have sense.
U dont need pdp to tell u that common beans that we were throwing away during pdp era is now costliee than rice.
U dont need pdp to tell u that garri is no more a common man's food.
Udont need pdp or the opposition to start shouting that fuel is now 165naira from 87naira they inherited, u dont need pdp to tell u that the number of people killed daily surpasses what we experienced during 1967-70..
If u need pdp to start shouting before u act right during 2023 elections, then u r a toad.
It wasnt lai's senseless lies that made apc win, lai did nothing, the Nigerian people wanted change not because lai was lying and amplifying the lie..
So if after all the happenings, u stillwant pdp to tell u what to do, then i pity u.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2021
poiZon:

So because u want them to be vibrant, they must do it without sense of reasoning?
Lai mohammed and his gang really exposed that nigerians were foolish and useless.
They told the foolish nigerians that 400thousand barrels were stolen daily, nigerians believed him.
Pdp will do what they r suppose to do, but they wont do what lai mohammed did.
That is it.
If u want them to toe lai's path, it wont work.

Nobody knew lai Muhammad until they came into power. They were always airing their voices in things that matters most as a means to paint PDP black before the masses even when a lot of money were missing under Goodluck Jonathan and the NNPC and so on. Even when Jonathan wanted to make some appointments in some key positions in the country they were verbally protesting against such appointments and so on. An entire nation was crying against the appointments of their own party member in a position where they can take advantage of the other parties PDP were mute
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by blackpanda: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol

Pdp can't ever defeat APC with their attitude. Pdp is a party of irresponsible rogues and thieves. Any candidate they produce is a thief. All their primaries are rigged to favour the highest bidder. Scams and lies are their modus operandi
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
poiZon:
If what that has happened in the last 6yrs under buhari doesnt give any nigerian sense, then it means that nigerian will never have sense.
U dont need pdp to tell u that common beans that we were throwing away during pdp era is now costliee than rice.
U dont need pdp to tell u that garri is no more a common man's food.
Udont need pdp or the opposition to start shouting that fuel is now 165naira from 87naira they inherited, u dont need pdp to tell u that the number of people killed daily surpasses what we experienced during 1967-70..
If u need pdp to start shouting before u act right during 2023 elections, then u r a toad.
It wasnt lai's senseless lies that made apc win, lai did nothing, the Nigerian people wanted change not because lai was lying and amplifying the lie..
So if after all the happenings, u stillwant pdp to tell u what to do, then i pity u.

You are very correct on that that I don't need pdp to realize what is happening in Nigeria but what I am saying is their readiness to join forces with the masses who are tired of these things you mentioned above. Even though we know that those who are in APC are same that are in pdp but in everything there should be an outburst from them that they are very ready to take over power are repair the damage these APC has done and that they are aware of the things that is happening in the country
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:
After una vote APC finish u are now looking for savior ?

Yes Nigeria needs a Saviour now and the person shouldn't come from APC possibly not even pdp, we need a neutral person to mount that throne
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
blackpanda:
Lol

Pdp can't ever defeat APC with their attitude. Pdp is a party of irresponsible rogues and thieves. Any candidate they produce is a thief. All their primaries are rigged to favour the highest bidder. Scams and lies are their modus operandi

Why adding salt to the injury, so where and who do you expect the masses to look up to now
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Gregorian2020:
Prior to the drama that was playing out in Nigeria; from appointing Lauretta Onochie as INEC Commissioner to E transmission of Results and so on, PDP who is the biggest opposition part in Nigeria remain mute. It appears as if they were not even existing in Nigeria. When Nigerians were airing their voices over the state of our democracy which was about to be bastardized, PDP was still sleeping as if they were dead.

In 2013, and 14 when PDP was in power under president Goodluck Jonathan every little thing PDP plans to do then just to silent the opposition parties, APC will hit the street with protests and they were always speaking monitoring the things going on in NASS. APC was always lending out their voices, speaking in the interest of the masses which was one of the prove that they were very much prepared to dethroned the then ruling party PDP. Another thing that also makes Nigerians feels that the then APC have them in heart was that they were always protesting against increment of fuel, foods, and so on.

Today PDP is now an opposition party who have tasted power for sixteen years and also understands what politics is all about, are acting strange because they put all their trust on a candidate who spends most of his time living in Dubai and at the eve of an election he will come back to Nigeria to be their candidate.

Going by this PDP attitude do you think they can dethrone APC comes 2023, pls leave your comment on the comments section.

@MOD if you don't mind you can push this to front page let's hear the view of others on this. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkUqeTAxjus
No they cannot .
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2021
ivolt:

The bold is not true.
APC only engaged in 1 protest throughout GEJ area.
And the protest was just a day walk, not shutting down the country.
However, I agree with you, APC know how to cajole people to think they are on the same side.

No APC engaged in more than one protest; even when they were named ACN they were protesting joining the masses to protest and so on.
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by blackpanda: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Why adding salt to the injury, so where and who do you expect the masses to look up to now

2023 will tell
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2021
omoharry:
No they cannot .

Which means Nigerians will still tied themselves to APC in 2023?
Re: PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2021
If PDP could beat APC in 2019 election so much Buhari had to deploy the most shameless rigging ever seen in this country ....then we can beat APC again in 2023 but we have to find a way to counter Buharis riggers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Arewa Forum Leader Hakeem Ahmed Backs Peter Obi / Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man / Peter Obi Makes University Result Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.