Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Peter Obi Makes University Result Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Makes University Result Public (1567 Views)

Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria / After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / Pat Utomi Dares Tinubu To Go For Medical Test And Make The Result Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
The University result was released by his S.A on Strategy; Chief Oseloka H. Obaze, via his official Twitter account, to quell the rumours being circulated by mischief makers about the former Governor's university degree.

He said;
FOR Those who want to verify @PeterObi University degree. Let the other candidates do the same.

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1572522010366078979?t=pDRumPkuhcTeRdDe3vETww&s=19

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Mukina2

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Peter Obi is trying oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
second class lower?

probably a 2.6cgpa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Person wey him hands no dirty grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
A transparent man I can be proud of

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
second class lower?

At least you and your fellow urchins can no longer lie that it's 3rd class grin grin

And it's by far better than Tinubu that presented Oluwole Diploma from Chicago grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by PandoraObi: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Moh247: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin

First class honours vs 2nd class lower

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

At least you and your fellow urchins can no longer lie that it's 3rd class grin grin
second class lower in arts where they probably talk about heavenly beings.

No wonder he had no idea what green energy mean

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Can you imagine.

I am not surprised, no wonder, he doesn't know what is green energy grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
grin

First class Oluwole Chicago result, you mean?

By the way, that's a diploma certificate, not a Bsc degree. Stop reeling out lies! Diploma is the lowest certificate anyone can acquire, it's even lower than HND-1. The fucken LOWEST! Even Buhari has one from that yeye Army College in the US

Pa Tinubu is so shocked at your ability to manufacture lies on his behalf, he might need to be sedated tonight before he can sleep grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

They are terrible, i tell ya! Full of lies, deceit and revisionism!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by plaindealer: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
For almost 10 years now, ipob don dey accuse other people about certificate and WAEC, now they are scrambling to defend their own certificate Pandora liar..

The sad irony.

Karma is a damn biatchh. grin

See olodo 2nd class Oluwole Pandora certificate.

You should have collected a good looking Aba made certificate

The hunter is now the hunted. grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
grin

What about the name of Tinubu's primary school?
Why is it a mighty mountain to tell the whole world the name of Tinubu's primary school? grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Moh247: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

First class Obalende Chicago result, you mean?

No, Chicago State University

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

They are terrible, i tell ya! Full of lies, deceit and revisionism!

They're now changing gear, lying that it's first class Tinubu graduated with when it's an ordinary Chicago diploma that people used to procure from Obalende back in those days

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
The APC minions saddled with the erroneous task of digging for dirt on Peter Obi have their work cut out for them! Imagine trawling the net for hours and still coming up with nothing! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by plaindealer: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Can you imagine.

I am not surprised, no wonder, he doesn't know what is green energy grin

Are village Pandora people supposed to know the meaning of green energy?

The guy is duller than dull I swear.. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

No, Chicago State University

It's still a diploma. Na 1 year crash course. Buhari has his own too, and see where we are as a country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
The APC minions saddled with the erroneous task of digging for dirt on Peter Obi have their work cut out for them! Imagine trawling the net for hours and still coming up with nothing! shocked

Obi go dey pepper dem the moregrin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Minime10(f): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
second class lower?

probably a 2.6cgpa

So you don shift goal post again from alleging that he made a third to now 2.2 because una lie & hate against Obi has been expose b4 una face by this Certificate
God pass all of una

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Moh247: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

It's still a diploma. Na 1 year crash course. Buhari has his own too, and see where we are as a country

Daley college was his first school and US issues diploma as secondary school certificate

Tinubu got distinction

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Rikze: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
I want to ashua you that some aspirants have left the group chat.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
GardenOfGod:

What about the name of Tinubu's primary school?
Why is it a mighty mountain to tell the whole world the name of Tinubu's primary school? grin
if someone already has a terriary certificate, why are u still so worried about his primary cert?

Even myself do not know where mine is and i dont care about it
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Minime10:

So you don shift goal post again from alleging that he made a third to now 2.2 because una lie & hate against Obi has been expose b4 una face by this Certificate
God pass all of una
Ofcos This is a milestone achievement.
To graduate with a second class lower division grin
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Victorblaze14(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please tell your candidate to release their own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
if someone already has a terriary certificate, why are u still so worried about his primary cert?

Have you listened to yourself?
Am asking just the name of his primary school... Don't support corruption dude... You know the name of your primary school... He should tell us his own.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Daley college was his first school and US issues diploma as secondary school certificate

Tinubu got distinction

Even the devil will be shocked at this your lie, boss. Tinubu that has refused to produce his primary and secondary school certs is whom you're cappin all this nonsense for. A diploma is the lowest certificate anybody can acquire. If you claim that this one is the 2nd, Oya show us the first one!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by CaptainAyub: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

First class Obalende Chicago result, you mean?

By the way, that's a diploma certificate, not a Bsc degree. Stop reeling out lies
First class Oluwole grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:

You don't know where your school certs are and you're comfortable, then you're a fool. Just look at the type of people supporting this old criminal? You no get result and you get mouth to talk am for public.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:

First class Oluwole grin

And it's even an ordinary diploma grin

You don't even need to tender your primary and secondary school certs when going for a diploma. It's the easiest and the cheapest type of certificate to acquire, even lower than HND-1 Buhari has one from that yeye army college. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Abfinest007(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wailer will always find excuse .we got nothing to hide .obi till Jesus come

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Is Not Interested In Any Position From Tinubu / S’East Senators Reject Akpabio, Insist Zone Must Produce Next Senate President / I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.