Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests (23827 Views)

General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Drama During Eid Prayers As Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30 Days To Leave Forest / Like Igboho, Taraba Emir Issues 30-day Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by kingthreat(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
This man should be ready to fight the biggest fight of his life. I hope he is ready. I hope his men are ready and armed. I hope he wins. Every body has a right to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Theunbothered: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
I am waiting for Buhari's goons to descend on this man for trying to save his community from destruction.

1 Like

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Mpanyi: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hahahaha. Good one. Nobody is spared. Mark this, you will wakeup one day only to get up and see Bubu saying walahi tulahi, I gibe up on this my pellow Fulanis. He will tell them to go back wherever they came from. Who like criminality
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by CioAngels(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
I thought the Taraba people were very com-for-table with the Sluaghterings, which was why the fleeing governor, Matalewalle. whilst his citizens were been burnt, criticised the Southern governors for their decision. I can see that, out of fear to talk, he has hidden under the Emir to do his duties he was voted to do. My Emir sir, thank you for saving the day. I do hope sincerely that your 30day will stay as 30day?

1 Like

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by redirect(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BUBU?
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
The man is fearless.

But did anyone notice the body language of the other congregants sitting down... they were uneasy as the cameras were on them.

Like, "this man sef...this thing wey you dey talk, no allow make Bubu catch you o cos you are on your own"
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by tholhusomhie: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Only if oga at the top and his satanic crew members will realize the zoo is boiling alraedy. Some werey will still come and say them don achieve milstone..

1 Like

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Bukasint(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emir of Taraba State.You are about to put a hault to ongoing Tokyo Olympics 2020.... chase Fulani Herdsmen commot.... Forest
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Ojiofor: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
No no no no way.
Allow them to operate freely.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingof2nations:
Obviously nnamdi kanu has always been right from day one.
Garba, Gumi, Malami over to you ooo

Apparently, you cannot survive without your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu who was captured like a rat and would be spending the rest of his miserable life in Kuje prison. You can as well join him there if you wish.

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by taikonet005(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Someone in Aṣọ Rock will not like this.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Abujason: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaybenugo:
Taraba Emir gives Herders 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utR5nurnH88

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/taraba-emir-gives-herders-30-day-ultimatum-to-vacate-forests/amp

Hmmm.
Buhari will arrest you ooo.
Don’t mess with his people ooo.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Kuginzi: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
adioolayi:
Exactly why Igboho is now enemy of state...

He also asked for Government interventions..Non was forthcoming...

He asked that Fulani herdsmen should leave his home town and Southwest, since they are no more peaceful, but engaged in destruction of farms, kidnapping and r.ape.... Government kept mute..

He forcefully ejected some Fulani herdsmen..then he becomes enemy of State...

When he saw that the FG was hell bent on protecting their own....He simply asked for Yorubas Nation.

Now, the FG is dwelling on the last... without addressing what brought about the agitation...

God dey.

I hope this Traba Emir will be arrested...to keep the herdsmen happy... Nonsense
But the Emir is not agitating for secession unlike Igboho and his supporters took the battle to end the herdsmen crisis on their shoulders but later spoilt everything.
From campaign against killer herders to Yoruba Nation agitation – To many, how Sunday Igboho changed so swiftly from being an activist fighting against killer herdsmen to being a freedom fighter remains a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Abujason: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Apparently, you cannot survive without your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu who was captured like a rat and would be spending the rest of his miserable life in Kuje prison. You can as well join him there if you wish.

Enough said!

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by bejeria101(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Until Emirs body is found by the road side.

This is Nigeria! Buhari na presidebt.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by damiloladuke: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
OK
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by BabaO2: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Same course as igboho.
Buhari is the major sponsor of herdsmen in the forests all in an attempt to take over people's land and fulanise Nigeria
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by profmallor: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
The revolution that would bring this government down will arise from the North. It would shock them. The Military would be back. A reset button would soon be pressed. We are going to start all over from scratch, but this time around the Nation would get it right. This i have seen.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by icankel: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
imagine atrocities herdsmen have caused this Country yet our darling daddy is not moved just show u how backward we've become over years
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by adioolayi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kuginzi:

But the Emir is not agitating for secession unlike Igboho and his supporters took the battle to end the herdsmen crisis on their shoulders but later spoilt everything.
From campaign against killer herders to Yoruba Nation agitation – To many, how Sunday Igboho changed so swiftly from being an activist fighting against killer herdsmen to being a freedom fighter remains a mystery.

What do you mean by "Swiftly" He should wait till all his kinsmen are wiped off the surface of the earth If you can't beat them...don't join them..just be on your own..That's the way to go.
He can't fight the Government..but can decide to be on his own
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by hokafor(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Unfortunately I don't understand hausa language, how I am sure that he is not even congratulating the terrorist for a job well done . Next please SPEAK IN THE LANGUAGE WE WIll UNDERSTAND.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Sirdan247(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
You are irredeemable and unbelievable. Piece of shit
KillMNKnow:
Jesus the shepherd

As a Christian I don't understand where his hatred for herders comes from
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by obyrich(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
pepetua:
Nigeria should be rename.

Republic of HEADSMEN.
2023 is not far off.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by pedrilo: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
So why is Kanu and Igboho treated differently.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by InaNla(f): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
[s]
KillMNKnow:
Jesus the shepherd

[/s]

Fooolianu terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Glink2018(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buhari will soon come after you....and charge you for treason felony, attempted overthrowing of democratic government, terrorism, inciting violence against Fulani people, etc...

We are under the Fulani government and you are meant to talk or challenge any Fulani persons ....or else....you will be locked up like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho...

Tueh. Eni kuure
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
The governor dare not mention dat.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by kindlyheart: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Jesus the shepherd

grin grin grin when and where did you accept christ mister na gambo
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by KillMNKnow(f): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
kindlyheart:

grin grin grin when and where did you accept christ mister na gambo
grin
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Glink2018(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kuginzi:

What is this slowpoke saying....this your comment lacks common sense. Im sorry but I have to say the truth

it is the security insecurity, inequality, and injustice that led to Biafra and Oodua's agitation...if there is security and a good justice system there wouldn't be anything like killer herdsmen.
The question is what has Buhari done about it? Instead, he called some tribe dot in a circle and sing the music they will understand .
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Kuginzi: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
adioolayi:

What do you mean by "Swiftly" He should wait till all his kinsmen are wiped off the surface of the earth If you can't beat them...don't join them..just be on your own..That's the way to go.
He can't fight the Government..but can decide to be on his own
Is that how to fight for secession?
Has he now achieve his aim?
Many people did their bit, big or small, to ensure the demise of apartheid. But Igboho did not follow the path of the struggle stalwarts such as Oliver Tambo,
Peter Abrahams, Nelson Mandela and more, they are well known people, whose contribution to freedom you might not know.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by bigcasava1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
No start wetin u no go fit finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.