Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests (23935 Views)

2027: Shekarau, Ardo, Yakasai, Tafida, Others Float Northern Democrats / General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Drama During Eid Prayers As Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30 Days To Leave Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by bisan20: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Another sunday Igboho is rising....that is another nnamdi KANU will rise..

If the government refuse to stop these killing and kidnaping by this people.

When people are push to wall and they cant pass or diffuse thru wall, they can only bounce back and face the challenge.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by JayB11(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Now that their own people are chasing them out of their lands,na where dem cor expect them to go like this now?

This should be a notification to every southern governor...Tighten your security...Both day and night...And thorough check up should be carried out on every trunk conveying goods from the north....

Make everybody stay for him dormot for peace to reign..

Abeg we go pursue them through una site, make una help manage them for us small.......shey u sabi "Nanny duty"?
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by orisa37: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
He is surely an EMIR but not a BMF-BOKOISWA. He has just realized that his Responsibility is being undermined by BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Tonitoniton(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
At least, this one is waking up while the ones in the south are still snoring
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Angeltjazz2017(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
How can you tell first class citizen to vacate their paradise,DSS job don ready.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Racoon:
The brutes are always leaving trails of sorrow, tears & blood everywhere they want to forcefully occupy.

They love blood like sharks
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Blackdisciple(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oya Mayatti Allah
Malami,
Femi Adesina,
Garba Shehu other to una
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by Thermodynamics(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're very stupid for claiming that Muslims cheer Fulani when they kill others. Pls tell me a single scenario where Muslims praised herders for killing people.
You'll never get the sympathy and unity u're begging with this careless attitude of insulting Muslims when in reality they've a reasonable proportion in ur region that if they support u in struggle then u may achieve ur goals but unfortunately u're so primitive, myopic and ethno-religious bigot to see the light!

Who be this one ni?

Mr Stupid where in my post did you see me beg for unity?
I want Nigeria to scatter, I fully support Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

Islam is a demonic and dangerous religion, all you people do is to spread war and terrorise people, the top terrorist groups in World today are Islamic, you guys don't value life.

A reasonable proportion my ass, apart from the Yoruba muslims, most Muslims in Nigeria are complete illitrates, we don't need the support of Muslims, Nigeria will divide and everyone will go their own way wether the Muslims like it or not.
Re: Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests by ReppingNaija: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible / APGA Offers Embattled Nyesom Wike Ticket; As Umeh Holds Crucial Talks With Him / Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.