Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

>>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! (2370 Views)

Original High Speed 8GB Flash Drives..brand New (usa)..cheap Sales>>SOLD!!! / 10.1" Tablet Pc Built-in 3g Phone Call Bluetooth Gps High Speed Processor, Hdmi / Reliable Cheap Internet Browsing With High Speed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by bhsadmin: 9:41am On May 13, 2011
Solution To IWP Slow Speed Discovered!!!

WELL FROM MY DISCOVERY, I DISCOVERED THAT, IWP HAS A GOOD SPEED. BUT THERE'S ONE FACTOR THAT

IS AFFECTING THE SPEED.

HERE IS THE FACTOR.

now please do not post your email here. it's just a discovery, you can try it if it works for

you. come here and give your testimony.

mtn modem normal speed is 46,0800-92,1600, under default you are allow to use 46,0800, if

only you can change to 92,1600 good for your computing skills

BUT that will not still help the issue.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS.

I will be right back to finish it

Loading, 
cheers
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by fishomo(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2011
keep up the good work bhsadmin let me try it
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by Wilfem(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2011
So why start the thread when you've not gotten the solution? Or you're just stylishly decoding it? wink
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by bhsadmin: 2:46pm On May 13, 2011
@Wilfem I said i have discovered it and not trying to.

THE SOLUTION IS READY.

YOUR GUY SHOULD BE PATIENT

CHEERS
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by Wilfem(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2011
bhsadmin:

@Wilfem I said i have discovered it and not trying to.

THE SOLUTION IS READY.

YOUR GUY SHOULD BE PATIENT

CHEERS

So, why not post it here then, if of a truth you have discovered it. Or are you still loading?
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by bhsadmin: 7:42pm On May 13, 2011
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO GET A MODEM that has a RATING OF 7.2mb. (boldly writen on it)

some people call them UNIVERSAL MODEM. THEY COMES IN VARIOUS SIZE and COLORS.

GO GET URS BRO.

I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE SPEED AM GETTING COS SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY I HAVE STARTED AGAIN.

I WILL NOT ALSO POST SCREEN SHOOTS

Though it's very expensive to get.

try it out you will see that we have not be using iwp to it fullness.

no further explanation

cheers.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2011
bhsadmin:

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO GET A MODEM that has a RATING OF 7.2mb. (boldly writen on it)

GO GET URS BRO.

I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE SPEED AM GETTING COS SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY I HAVE STARTED AGAIN.

no further explanation

cheers.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by Philcool(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2011
bhsadmin:

GO GET URS BRO.

no further explanation

cheers.
You have not said anything spectacular yet, I am all ears,
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:47am On May 14, 2011
changing modem speed

sudo gedit /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh

and add one of the following lines at the very end of the file

if using an USB modem: stty -F /dev/ttyUSB0 115200
if using a serial modem: stty -F /dev/ttyS0 115200

save, and exit gedit. Next time you boot everything should be alright.

115200 may change to desirable speed

NB how does the modem speed make ur dial up faster when the isp does not provide up to that speed up/down?

water meant foe a half inch pipe will not run faster or better in a 3 inches pipe
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by bhsadmin: 8:33am On May 14, 2011
your isp provider, say Yello For example restrict the speed to 46,0800 under default settings. but one can change to it from the default settings of 46,0800 to 92,1600. and the is the modem they call fastlink.

Let me tell you the reason why they make it so.

the reason is that they hide the remaining speed for the purpose of upgrade. and when they find out that the consumption is now high, they release another the sets modem equipt with 300,1600,00 of speed and that is equal to 7.2MB speed am talking about, as new version of modem. may be they call it 4G or any thing they wish.

What am saying is go and get those modem that has a rating of 7.2MB (300,1600,00) of speed. Yello has not release such modem out yet so do not go there and ask of it.

May be i might post the screen shoot of the am using if I want.

All you need do is to and get your modem. that's all

enjoy iwp to it's fullness nairalanders

cheers
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2011
bhsadmin:

[s]Yello has not release such modem out yet[/s] so do not go there and ask of it.

dont say that again ok
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by bhsadmin: 12:24pm On May 14, 2011
@engrhamid dont be mad at me just tell the house where to get it.

cheers.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2011
bhsadmin:

@engrhamid dont be mad at me just tell the house where to get it.

cheers.
Aint mad at you,just pointing out the error in your text so u can know.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by bhsadmin: 3:51pm On May 14, 2011
no prob. any way the speed am having is nice. so those that complain about slow speed on iwp should that 7.2MB modem that's all

cheers.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by jmaine: 10:30pm On May 14, 2011
MF627 modem they sold in 2009 was meant to be 7.2MB/s
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2011
bhsadmin:

no prob. any way the speed am having is nice. so those that complain about slow speed on iwp should that 7.2MB modem that's all

cheers.
7.2MBPS
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2011
jmaine:

MF627 modem they sold in 2009 was meant to be 7.2MB/s
Source?
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by opad(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2011
Where do i edit the number, ive tried regit(registry) still couldnt find it.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by binhozie(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2011
engrhamid:

7.2MBPS

7.2Mbps and 7.2MBps are two different things o. . .
The correct thing is 7.2Mbps.
No be ITK sha sad
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2011
binhozie:

7.2Mbps and 7.2MBps are two different things o. . .
The correct thing is 7.2Mbps.
No be ITK sha sad
Sure i do know that.
7.2Mbps=0.9MBps
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by wahabcoal(m): 12:42am On May 16, 2011
@bhsadmin, engrhamid Where do i edit the number, ive tried regit(registry) still couldnt find it.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 2:17am On May 16, 2011
wahabcoal:

@bhsadmin, engrhamid Where do i edit the number, ive tried regit(registry) still couldnt find it.
Watch your post man.
Do u see any comment of mine that explains how to tamper with regedit?
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by ziccoit: 11:39am On May 16, 2011
People de somehow for this thread o. When you touch them they fold up like millipede. Take am easy o. All these retorts are not good for your health now. If you're asked a question and you don't know, say it or ignore the question. Abi na by fire-by-force?
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2011
ziccoit:

People de somehow for this thread o. When you touch them they fold up like millipede. Take am easy o. All these retorts are not good for your health now. If you're asked a question and you don't know, say it or ignore the question. Abi na by fire-by-force?
U had better mind your business oe else. . .
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by Philcool(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2011
engrhamid:

U had better mind your business oe else. . .
Com'on man, I have never read you to be so annoyed like this, But in all, i have a question. I do also have a Nokia 6300 phone that I sometimes use as a modem, this gives me an advantage I guess. Though it does not have 3g signal. How do I get a maximum signal stregth when my USB modem is not with me (perhaps being given out to someone else since I actually do not have 3g signal always but EDGE except I go to my relative's place).
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2011
Philcool:

Com'on man, I have never read you to be so annoyed like this, But in all, i have a question. I do also have a Nokia 6300 phone that I sometimes use as a modem, this gives me an advantage I guess. Though it does not have 3g signal. How do I get a maximum signal stregth when my USB modem is not with me (perhaps being given out to someone else since I actually do not have 3g signal always but EDGE except I go to my relative's place).
Not annoyed at anyone.
Just catching fun since the beginning of the thread. . .it should happen once a while.
I doubt if there is anything that can be done to that.
I suggest you use a network that has 3g signal in ur area.
If none has, consult God so he can intervene grin
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by binhozie(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2011
bhsadmin:

What am saying is go and get those modem that has a rating of 7.2MB (300,1600,00) of speed. Yello has not release such modem out yet so do not go there and ask of it.

engrhamid:

dont say that again ok

Oga engr hamid,
Pls how much does a 7.2Mbps (universal modem) go for, and where can i buy it?
I stay in abuja. Does mtn sell it at their office? How much
Thanks
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2011
binhozie:

Oga engr hamid,
Pls how much does a 7.2Mbps (universal modem) go for, and where can i buy it?
I stay in abuja. Does mtn sell it at their office? How much
Thanks
U can get for 6k max.
Check in the forum here.
I cant tell if mtn still sell such.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by emynem05(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2011
@hamid
i don tire for IWP i bought the total package its still tooslow idont knw wat else to do i hv even bought a universal modem stil same tin
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2011
emynem05:

@hamid
i don tire for IWP i bought the total package its still tooslow idont knw wat else to do i hv even bought a universal modem stil same tin
Its Either the server u r using is slow(i dont know of fast one cos i dont use IWP),OR you area doesnt have a 3g signal or u r using EDGE connection in your modem settings or mtn is slow.
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by wahabcoal(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2011
@engrhamid, why are you kinda harsh, ive known you to be very cool and receptive even on phone,
i just needed to know where to input the digits, im not alone for the request im quite sure
Re: >>>Solution To Iwp Slow Speed Discovered!!! by engrhamid(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2011
wahabcoal:

@engrhamid, why are you kinda harsh, ive known you to be very cool and receptive even on phone,
i just needed to know where to input the digits, im not alone for the request im quite sure
Been kidding since.
Read my lips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? / New London Arrival!!!!! Laptops Ipad Phones For Sale Cheap Cheap Cheap Etc / Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.