Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today (6863 Views)

Old phones for sale / 5 Cheapest 5G Phones You Could Buy Today / Interesting Reasons To Still Buy A Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by placeofallure(f): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2021
onomeabuja:

hmmmmmmmm u mean all d phones u used were gifts? that meand u really sell those days ooooo & body no pain u bah

All from one person. He was a phone freak and he could afford it. Thanks body no pain me shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by onomeabuja: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2021
placeofallure:

All from one person. He was a phone freak and he could afford it. Thanks body no pain me shocked angry
i salute u mama cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2021
placeofallure:

You're a lucky one, though.

1 Like

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Sparkle777:
I'll buy a Motorola Blade if I see one
Interesting. Never Motorola Blade was loved this much.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Alitair:
Op pictures will sell your thread and help ur blog too
Noted. Thank you.
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2021
placeofallure:
Hmmn, good old days. My first phone was one flip Samsung phone, it was using infrared grin Then I remember I used one Nokia 53something, also a flip phone, very beautiful and the sound was great. Then I used another Nokia X2 or something, very powerful battery wise and beautiful too. Then another Nokia, not flip but like a slide. Can't really remember their names (models) as all of them were gifts. I used one tiny Motorola, about 2 or 3 blackberries and Nokia ASA which I still have till tomorrow. That ASA refuse to spoil or miss. Still strong and working. All of them were gifts, My dad and bf.
That Nokia ASHA, battery still dey there?
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Youngpo413: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Nokia 500 and N8
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Youngpo413:
Nokia 500 and N8
Nokia N8!? All N-Series models were amazing. No one has mentioned N97 yet.

If I check some pictures I took with that phone today, I still feel it isn't that lagging yet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
shox:
Chei shocked

Good old times wey Nigerians fit use money buy new phones and not all these refurbished London/Chinese phones we see these days.

2023 no too far again sha cry
I really don't get your point here. Can please explain this better?
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Reeberry: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jazzman01:

The two most popular brands then were Ericsson and Nokia but Ericsson was much more advanced interms of graphics and other functions, the only downside of Ericsson was their poor battery. I also hated thier connection port which gets slack easily.

I bought the W810, the battery life was terrible! It couldn't last a whole day on a full charge even without pressing it. I could literally exhaust the full charge under 1hr with light to medium usage. The connection port also frustrated me. I don't know why Ericsson will use such a terrible method for connecting things with the phone.

Exactly. I used this phone too then. And it was a flagship Sony phone then.
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by saratackit: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Then.... When all you need for a week was 50mb lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by credon: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jazzman01:

The two most popular brands then were Ericsson and Nokia but Ericsson was much more advanced interms of graphics and other functions, the only downside of Ericsson was their poor battery. I also hated thier connection port which gets slack easily.

I bought the W810, the battery life was terrible! It couldn't last a whole day on a full charge even without pressing it. I could literally exhaust the full charge under 1hr with light to medium usage. The connection port also frustrated me. I don't know why Ericsson will use such a terrible method for connecting things with the phone.

LEGEND, I remember praying to God to give me this phone
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by scarycuteface(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
This phone was something else then
Jazzman01:

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
saratackit:
Then.... When all you need for a week was 50mb lol
grin smiley Good old days!

1 Like

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by paduzman: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
TECNO M3 and w4, that's one device I will always love.
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 3:28am On Aug 01, 2021
paduzman:
TECNO M3 and w4, that's one device I will always love.
M3 could be but W4 is still much around. Recent.
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Rick9(m): 3:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Nokia Brands. Both Java and Symbian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Rick9:
Nokia Brands. Both Java and Symbian.
Any particular model that interests you?
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Rick9(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
replybbot:

Any particular model that interests you?
I might not remember the model names.

But for Java. Those xpressmusic models.
Then Nokia X2 chai.

For Symbian those E71 series and N70 series.

Nokia was just my favorite phone back then.
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Kernalboy: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
skywalker240:
Sony Ericsson k750i

Nokia E63

Sagem my X5
nokia E71 neat and sparkling available
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Kernalboy: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rick9:

I might not remember the model names.

But for Java. Those xpressmusic models.
Then Nokia X2 chai.

For Symbian those E71 series and N70 series.

Nokia was just my favorite phone back then.
Nokia E71 dey working 100percent battery life is super lasting

1 Like

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Kernalboy: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
placeofallure:
Hmmn, good old days. My first phone was one flip Samsung phone, it was using infrared grin Then I remember I used one Nokia 53something, also a flip phone, very beautiful and the sound was great. Then I used another Nokia X2 or something, very powerful battery wise and beautiful too. Then another Nokia, not flip but like a slide. Can't really remember their names (models) as all of them were gifts. I used one tiny Motorola, about 2 or 3 blackberries and Nokia ASA which I still have till tomorrow. That ASA refuse to spoil or miss. Still strong and working. All of them were gifts, My dad and bf.
I swear your engine really suffer that time, I fear who no fear you
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by skywalker240(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
nokia E71 neat and sparkling available
i didnt remember seeing myself saying,

I WANT NOKIA E71 undecided

well, if you reside in benin city, i can link you up for a deal.
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Kernalboy: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
skywalker240:

i didnt remember seeing myself saying,

I WANT NOKIA E71 undecided

well, if you reside in benin city, i can link you up for a deal.
noooo am in Akwa Ibom, but getting the phone even tomorrow is not the issue, I can waybill it to you

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
noooo am in Akwa Ibom, but getting the phone even tomorrow is not the issue, I can waybill it to you
For how much? How much do you intend selling it?
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Chimezie250(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nokia E71 and blackberry touch
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Kernalboy: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
replybbot:

For how much? How much do you intend selling it?
7k no addition no subtraction, battery life is superb, no single fault
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by skywalker240(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kernalboy:
sorry, the guy i wanted to connect yiou with only does face to face business
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by Kernalboy: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
skywalker240:

sorry, the guy i wanted to connect yiou with only does face to face business
ok no problem, THANKS
Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by placeofallure(f): 5:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Kernalboy:
I swear your engine really suffer that time, I fear who no fear you

No it didn't. I had one relationship. We don't gallivant around like you do these days. I don't even ask, I just get. He could afford it. Then, I am not an orphan or less privileged, my dad too is a great dad.
If it will do you any good, sink that into your head.

1 Like

Re: 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today by replybbot(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chimezie250:
Nokia E71 and blackberry touch
What a combination!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Latest 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat On 24clan VPN Pro / MTN PayGo? / Innjoo F2 Owners Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.