Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! (1883 Views)

Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released / Nigerian Forward Ekigho Ehiosun Joins Turkish Club- Samsunspor / Nigeria Vs Kenya Match Preview: Martins To Return, Oduamadi, Ehiosun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by Nobody: 10:03am On May 13, 2011
cool EKHIGO EHIOSUN has undoubtedly proven he has come to stay! He looks every inch like Drogba of CIV. His Face, Smiles, Height, body Frame, Power-Playing, Use of both feet, Balance nd Untiring, Strong nd Deceptive, Sharp eyes for goals, Perfect Positoning, Fine Finishes, Reliable and Unpredictable! , He is indeed a delight to watch! He scored on his debut and has never stopped scoring in all matches involved. U are welcome to First Team place EHIOSUN DROGBA.
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2011
Why must he be Didier Drogba and not just Ekhigo Ehiosun lol? grin grin

I'm even more enamoured with him than you are.

He's workaholic, tireless and full of running, got good vision, goal sense, speed, dribbles well, a "forward always" player who faces defenders and takes them head-on, packs good shots in both legs and although not a tall player, a good nodder of the ball cos what lacks in height he makes up with a powerful leap. . .I was pleasantly surprised & pleased when he was beating the taller Ghanaian defenders in the 50-50 aerial battles. . .

I was very impressed by his game against Liberia & Niger and I was blown away by his performance yesterday against Ghana.

Ehiosun na baller. . .hope Warri Wolves won't sell him for peanuts and he goes to a good club in Europe.

His performance and that of Gege Soriola (no 6) in defence yesterday has vindicated those of us who have always believed in the domestic league and home-based players and called for their inclusion in the Super Eagles.
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by medjai(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2011
He's the best thing to happen to SE attack since Julius Aghahowa.
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 13, 2011
The boy is good, @ Semi, who told U Ehiosun is not tall, ? Check him up again and U wl agree with me that He's got height! He can be best known and described as DIDIER The Drug DROGBA, What a player!
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by 12large1: 1:01pm On May 13, 2011
damm is a shame that ihaven't even watched this guy once. nonsense no online videos anytime se are playing. but i think his the new aghawowa, he would shine in his prime but his prime might not be that long. dude is already an enginerring graduate
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by tosinaded(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2011
dude is one cunny striker. . his touches are swift, leaves his opponents wondering wuh just happened!
he reminds me of Yekini, raw talent. . eye for Goals and clinical finishes!

his second Goal yesterday against Ghana was a sheer brilliance and clinical execution! i was like, how did he do that?
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2011
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by hannie: 3:03am On May 14, 2011
That boy deserves a 1st team place in the SE . . .

WAY TO GO EKHIGO!!!
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by honeric02: 10:35am On May 14, 2011
That guy is good!!! cool
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by Mynd44: 11:30am On May 15, 2011
Used to think tribalism started and ended in the politics section untill now
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 16, 2011
HE IS NOT Nigeria's version of Drogba. . . Drogba is Ivory coasts version of Ehiosun!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by Gekko(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2011
I'm eager to see footage of this guy!!!!!
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by dipo2much(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2011
All this hype. I A̶̲̥̅♏ so hoping,
Re: Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! by 10cirenoh: 2:37pm On May 17, 2011
Good with both foot, that's what i like about him.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Arsenal's Jack Wilshere Cooking / Uruguay Players Accused Nigeria Of Age Cheating – FIFA U-17 World Cup / Enyeama Is Europe’s Best Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.