Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Start Work On Upwork Even As A Novice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Work On Upwork Even As A Novice (182 Views)

Start Work On Monday. Accommodation Inclusive. / The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie / Work As A Teacher In Dubai, Get Your Work Permit And Start Work.. Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Work On Upwork Even As A Novice by TimDonald: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Are you sick and tired of the prices of goods in the market?

Is your salary and allowance even enough for you throughout the month?

Do you need an extra source of income badly?

Listen to this

I don't know what they must have told about Online Business.

But,

I am here to tell you the Secret most people have been hiding from you.

How long will you sit down while others are making money with their Smart phone and Data?

You feel you are not competent?

Well, those that are less competent than you, are already taking action.

In my last class, close to 170 people attended and I can tell you for a fact that they enjoyed it.

Whether you have a skill or not, there is always a job available for you.

They were taught one of the toughest aspect of Upwork which is Opening an account.

Because of my Tight schedule,

This next edition is only available to 30-50 persons max.

If you don't want your data to keep wasting away...

Join this class while I break down some concepts into simpler form.

And it is completely FREE

To gain access now, text me on Whatsapp: 08038134854.

Registration closes soon

Again

There are only 50 slots available.

So hurry!

(1) (Reply)

Career / Get A Professional Resume, Cover Letter And Resume Website / Vacancy - Feed Mill Manager At Pruvia Integrated Limited / Hire An Ebook Writer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.