Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Kennedy Center Taps Joni Mitchell And Berry Gordy For Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kennedy Center Taps Joni Mitchell And Berry Gordy For Awards (121 Views)

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kennedy Center Taps Joni Mitchell And Berry Gordy For Awards by philstone(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bette Midler, Lorne Michaels and Justino Díaz will also receive tributes at a ceremony that is expected to look much more like it did before the pandemic.
The last Kennedy Center Honors aired on television less than two months ago, but on Wednesday, the institution announced a new batch of honorees, taking a step toward getting the program back on schedule after the upheaval of the pandemic.
The recipients include the folk singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell; the stage and screen performer Bette Midler; Berry Gordy, the founder of Motown; Lorne Michaels, the creator of “Saturday Night Live”; and the opera singer Justino Díaz.
More Info ...https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/07/kennedy-center-taps-joni-mitchell-and.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KXZ4OUv4Mgg/YPlu8LxkeVI/AAAAAAAAGl4/qGym26ZG55E0zYz4lQOrlOtSOExI0s5OACLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h428/21kennedy-jumbo%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Property Appraisal - Tandon Real Estate / Funny Moments Of Speed Darlington Part 3 / It Is Only The Beginning Of Your Cosmetic Adventure With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.