Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

More Young People Will Do Money Rituals Now Because Of Cubanas Party! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Young People Will Do Money Rituals Now Because Of Cubanas Party! (220 Views)

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Young People Will Do Money Rituals Now Because Of Cubanas Party! by ACKCITY: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
By Rev Philip Chinagorom

For the love of money- 1 Timothy 6:10

I have no problem with what happened at Oba last weekend, nothing wrong, but my greatest fear is the misery we have sold the coming generation (The highway generation).

I want to beg you, church, come out of that highway. The highway will lead you to accident. Take your lane. Have discipline to know where you are and to know what you ought to do.

If E-Money sprayed N5million during that Cubana burial night, he has not touched nothing of his wealth, you that the small money you have is for the continuous effort, you are now under pressure.

I know where you will end!

Give the next two to three years, evil will increase. Young boys will delve into ritual killings more than ever before, believe me!

Some people's threshold of waiting is over.

Where people spend livelihood in one bottle- somebody told me that one bottle of alcohol in N2.5million and they gave to everyone.

Let me tell you this- when your spirit goes sick, your mother will stop making sense. The day your spirit will go poisoned your younger brother will look like cockroach, donating him for money will not make any difference- and that's where are coming!
See more: https://www.citypastor.xyz/2021/07/more-young-people-will-do-money-rituals.html

Re: More Young People Will Do Money Rituals Now Because Of Cubanas Party! by ignis: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Money is money, no matter the source.
Re: More Young People Will Do Money Rituals Now Because Of Cubanas Party! by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
ACKCITY:

For the love of money- 1 Timothy 6:10

I have no problem with what happened at Oba last weekend, nothing wrong, but my greatest fear is the misery we have sold the coming generation (The highway generation).

I want to beg you, church, come out of that highway. The highway will lead you to accident. Take your lane. Have discipline to know where you are and to know what you ought to do.
Doesn't the firing of the pastors by the church business have to do with the same love of money referenced in that verse in Timothy? undecided

Is it different when it is your churches loving the money than when your youths are doing it? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Barry / Winners At Work: New Road Construction To Aid Transportation Process. / If The Bible Was Banned Today.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.