Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? (32646 Views)

‘who Is This Small Boy?’ – ‘skinny’ Ndidi On Making World Cup Squad Amid Intimid / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors / Kelechi Iheanacho Wilfred Ndidi On Fire For Leicester In FA Cup Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
maybe
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by TimeTraveller: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Onyeka is a good player, but the guy no dey Ndidi class at all. I have watched him play, he is not even as solid in the DM position as Al-hassan Yusuf of Antwerp.

Brentford will develop his game, but Ndidi is way ahead.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Panacea278: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ndidi is still the boss. But it wld be good if onyeka proves himself over time
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Soso990240(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
A
for Apple grin
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by TimeTraveller: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingpele:
Igbo amaka ,remove igbo people from super eagle ,it will become weak eagle ..I want healthy competition ,I don't want to hear stories of bad blood amongst our igbo brothers

I knew one mumu would come here to spew nonsense. Igbo dis, Igbo dat, yet the entire southeast looks like a wasteland. Turn that region around first, then we will believe ya nonsense.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I don't understand what you mean by "Will it put Ndidi on his toes in Super Eagles?

First of all, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is a class on his own and over the years give his very best for the Super Eagles.

Yes, it is good to have competition in every position in the team, but it should be an healthy competition and Frank Onyeka who's yet to be tested will be a good competition some day.... But for now, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is the boss in the midfield.

I pray Frank Onyeka won't become a flop like one Thomas Partey with the way you're hyping him now.

I agree on your post except the T. Partey aspect.. he needs time, it is just his first season in epl.. I believe he would come good..
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Ahamziho1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
gadibi6359:
Follow up
criminals God will judge u people
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by tesseract: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I don't understand what you mean by "Will it put Ndidi on his toes in Super Eagles?

First of all, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is a class on his own and over the years give his very best for the Super Eagles.

Yes, it is good to have competition in every position in the team, but it should be an healthy competition and Frank Onyeka who's yet to be tested will be a good competition some day.... But for now, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is the boss in the midfield.

I pray Frank Onyeka won't become a flop like one Thomas Partey with the way you're hyping him now.
Help me tell them oh. Indidi has already established his position on top. Onyeka is the one with an uphill task to keep up.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by orriyomi33(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Soso990240:
Na so una go use hype kill am.. Person wey never win Player of the Season for him former Club. How sure are you that he will be in the Starting Eleven?
Baba, he was their player of the season this year.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by PAWG(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You’re missing the point. If the Onyeka dude starts performing like Kante and scores a lot of goals for his club, that CDM role Ndidi has monopolized would now be open to both of them.

Once he’s featured for super eagles and shines in one game omo na to bench Ndidi be that o. It’s good competition, no need for bad blood, it’s a win-win for us
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by TallVictor: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ndidi we know onyeka who is thou
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
KingLion007:
Thomas Partey a flop? C'mon dude!

He's not been an overwhelming success either. If not that the Spanish games is a lot different and it will take more than a Mikel Arteta to unlock the hard boiled tactics of Diego Simeone, I will say he has become another white elephant. Fingers crossed though.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by emmaelectelect(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Curtisaxel10:
So because he signed for a bottom table team in the EPL he should now compete with a guy who has established himself at Leicester as arguably the best DM in England?. Okay o

Oga club no dey matter this days!
Your good, your good!

Check that England team, GS picks his team on form not on club!

Check Azzuri's it's based on form
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Uchasa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

I knew one mumu would come here to spew nonsense. Igbo dis, Igbo dat, yet the entire southeast looks like a wasteland. Turn that region around first, then we will believe ya nonsense.

What concerns Igbo land and the players they produce? Aren't you ashamed that the wasteland has produced top footballers playing in top leagues than your region? I'm not Igbo, but I hate nonsense!
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Igbo boys making me proud.
Registration with FIFA, Nationality: Nigerian, sponsor your younger brother, or cousin to go & play professional soccer, so that he could play for Republic du Biafra?
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Uchasa:

What concerns Igbo land and the players they produce? Aren't you ashamed that the wasteland has produced top footballers playing in top leagues than your region? I'm not Igbo, but I hate nonsense!
The irony is that the players are proud Nigerians, it is the Peasant Tribalist (Social & Economic) Failures that carry ethnicity on their coconut heads that will be shouting Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba,The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pressure? No, good substitute? YES.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Christian07(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/onyekas-arrival-at-brentford-will-it-put-ndidi-on-his-toes-in-super-eagles/

Op watin concern us with super eagles
Abi you dey find talk

How much dem wan pay to dey drag position

Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by highness25(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/onyekas-arrival-at-brentford-will-it-put-ndidi-on-his-toes-in-super-eagles/
Person wey go go back to relegation. This one na dead on arrival team na. I wish him well sha
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by whippersnapper(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Comparing ndidi to onyeka is like comparing kante to anguissa

1 Like

Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Seakay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
KingLion007:
Thomas Partey a flop? C'mon dude!
Partey is a huge flop bro.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by isaacprinz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Do you even understand the meaning of flop? How can you call Thomas Partey a flop I smell hate and sentiment, Thomas Partey hasn't been a flop so far.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Silentgroper(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
PAWG:

You’re missing the point. If the Onyeka dude starts performing like Kante and scores a lot of goals for his club, that CDM role Ndidi has monopolized would now be open to both of them.

Once he’s featured for super eagles and shines in one game omo na to bench Ndidi be that o. It’s good competition, no need for bad blood, it’s a win-win for us
Dem no dey use two dmf 4 match?
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ogenyi Onazi is doing wonders in his club playing Champions league qualifiers.

That guy deserves a recall mehn
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by caracas: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:

So Thomas partey was a flop in your own myopic assessment. I think uve bin watching arsenal tula of Russia not the main arsenal team
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by PAWG(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
Dem no dey use two dmf 4 match?

That one dey sha grin
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Boudiccao: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingpele:
Igbo amaka ,remove igbo people from super eagle ,it will become weak eagle ..I want healthy competition ,I don't want to hear stories of bad blood amongst our igbo brothers

Don't fear.
Igbo boys in Super eagles support one another.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Djoecash: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
I wish him great success as the premiership begins.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by robosky02(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Yes it will put Ndidi on his toes
Because when you think you have the birthright to that position, certainly laxity will set it.
But if you know somebody is fighting to take your seat you'll work harder

The feat we have seen of NeSSI and ronaldo boiled down to the competition of who will be the greater or best

By the way onyeka has played both in the champion league and the Europa...

What Ndidi is still dreaming of.

Although Ndidi is more established. This move tyo EPL will put the young man on the spotlight and Nigeria the winner

Only if we have a coach to nurture the two great stars

1 Like

Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by Uchasa(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The irony is that the players are proud Nigerians, it is the Peasant Tribalist (Social & Economic) Failures that carry ethnicity on their coconut heads that will be shouting Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba,The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.

Though your intention was to spite me, I agree on this. Tribalism is only for the poor.
Re: Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? by KingLion007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Seakay:
Partey is a huge flop bro.
How is Partey a huge flop bro?,does statistics say so?how about his injury problems and numbers of games he feature,Can we see the statistics pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / RIO2016: FIFA Cancels Mikel's Yellow Card And Two Others Against Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.