Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (52544 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Update From . COM

Senior Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade on Education, Mr Castro Ezama has decried high level of moral decadence and increasing cultism in Secondary and Primary schools in Cross River State, Reports.

Ezama stated this on Tuesday, July 20, after a JS 2 student stabbed an SS 3 student in one of the public schools in Calabar, the state capital, Understand.

It was gathered by , that the school prefect identified as Joseph Umoren told the junior student (name withheld) to correct his stockings but the latter conived with his gang and stabbed the former in the neck.

According to Ezama, the injured student, who was rushed to the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH nearly lost his life if not for the prompt intervention of teachers, security agencies and health officials, Reports.

Speaking to newsmen during his visit to Prof. Boniface Odey, Chairman, National Parent Teacher Association of Nigeria, NAPTAN, Cross River State chapter in Calabar, Ezama said there is so much moral decadence in the educational system.

"There’s a high level of moral decadence amongst our school children. In the course of interacting with them I realised that some of them at home drink alcohol, they are served alcoholic beverages. And of course, we know that giving alcoholic beverages to children that are younger than age 18 is not acceptable. There are advertorials everywhere. Of course, we know the far-reaching health implication," he stated.

"Secret cults have penetrated our secondary schools and even some of our primary schools. Just recently in one of our secondary schools, a prefect of a school was stabbed because he asked the junior student to take off his wrong stockings. He got his boys around and they stabbed him on his jugular. It took the intervention of the school management, my office, security agencies and the health officials of UCTH to put that boy to live, and we thank God that the boy is alive,"

"I think that if we go about bringing parents on board where we have resource persons, government officials get to talk to our parents on the need for them to be more vigilant at home in taking care of their wards and children – it will go a long way to eradicating the antisocial activities we now find."

Responding, Prof. Odey, NAPTAN Chairman, Cross River State promised the Special Adviser on Education that the parents will sit up to ensure social vices are being eradicated in schools.

"We parents have problem on how to handle our children at home because if we have done properly well, these problems we have in schools will not come up. We are promising you we will sit up as parents to make sure the vices we are having in our schools today are no more in no too distant future from now" he sad.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by airminem(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is terible sad Most of this children are from very poor background and poor upbringing. His parents probarly has like 9 to 12 children, managing the intolerable level of hardship in the country.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by VillageHead: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Evil everywhere!

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by doggedfighter(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
As a Jss 2 student then, what was I doing?

I was always hiding from those senior girls.

Couldn't talk back at even SS 1.

Here a child is stabbing a prefect.

Some Js 1 students maybe smoking weed, Loud and all sorts.

They just can't be doing these without highness.

Those community schools are worse where you see all vices.

Raising children these days is much more difficult and tasking.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by chiiraq802(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
When i was in Jss 2, i don't pass the same pavement with my senior prefects inside school premises. but what do i know.

A KING once said "there's no small Vulture in Jungle"

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Junior from HELL!

His role model & mentor must definitely be Chucky from child's play

6 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by tillaman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chai
Make them stab am too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by EMAXIM(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
They should tie his hands to a moving vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by badboyTee(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
the boys fingers should be chopped off one by one

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by inoki247: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Mak them check well the boy fit be a relative of dat guy wey kill Job seeker...

4 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Karlovych: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed The "strong" boy should spend about 6 months eating watery beans and plantain in jail, by then he must have gotten little sense. We told them that Tinubu's drugs will only lead to nuisance but they are hell bent on becoming owomida in their communities, parents need to monitor their children these days.

2 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by ForestHill: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2021
What's the name of the school?
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by bjtinz: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
This is terible sad Most of this children are from very poor background and poor upbringing. His parents probarly has like 9 to 12 children, managing the intolerable level of hardship in the country.

Not true oo.. at least not all cases.

Quite a number of these cultists are from privileged backgrounds.

17 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Oga Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2021
To his fellow junior students that guy would be the hero who taught the seniors respect

15 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2021
What will he now do wen he gets to university
Lucky you bro, thank ur star dat pls he stabbed ur is closed to d grave
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by RadioMOUTH(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2021

There is more to this,

I suspect the other gender

2 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by ForestHill: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2021
MidasO1:
make you carry am do wetin?
Journalism should be well detailed

5 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by paulolee(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
dt gee na cultist n na why e fit get hard n bad mind do such..

3 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
shocked
It all boils down to the fact that when the background is faulty, there's no way the whole structure will be functional.....E fit only take time but one day one day,e go must cast......

Take it or leave it.......

If you check out very well,the parents of the stabber na potential stabbers themselves..

4 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by temitope27(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2021
EMAXIM:
They should tie his hands to a moving vehicle.
you are not different from him

2 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by EMAXIM(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
temitope27:
you are not different from him

Are you serious right now?
I have never in my life stabbed anyone. So, face front.

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by temitope27(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
EMAXIM:

Are you serious right now?
I have never in my life stabbed anyone. So, face front.
you no read wetin u type

2 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by EMAXIM(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
temitope27:
you no read wetin u type
Na cruise
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Shellsploit: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
shocked
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by YorubaKinging: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
The end is near
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Hezzyluv: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na was oo
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Drsnives(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Buhari self

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by DropsMic(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.