Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (52581 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is this the most beautiful university campus in Nigeria or not. Covenant university which was established 13 years ago has continually developed itself both in state of the art facilities and amazing structures to become the top leading university in Nigeria. Without doubt, this is currently the most serene and magnificent campus in Nigeria. The old glory of the first universities like university of Ibadan and obafemi Awolowo university cannot be compared to this new, modernised institution called covenant university

More pics coming

Cc lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by hakeem4(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
More

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
I rep covenant university

16 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by absoluteSuccess: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
So beautiful a place.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by ETILA100(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
that is the reason why i like evritin abt private...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by donholy28(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
The school environs re neat...beautiful

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by flawlessT(f): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Better thing na money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by LordMecuzy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
We like your school but our papa been no rich to send us their we begin go public University..My schoolfees from year1 to my PhD studies now no reach 800k... which is just a year school fees in Covenant..

Life hard

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by SkyBlue1: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Would be more inpressed with facilities and staff and other things that make an insitution worth anything. Buildings and cut grass don't produce scientists and engineers and researchers, except its a university more focused on the arts and humanities?

45 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by johnsonkehinde: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Dermie: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice view cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by AYOdeji2102: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by scribble: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Imagine you have 10 David oyedepo in Naija

Smartresult:
gjggjjjbbv

Bro now is not the time to speak in tongues I know it's beautiful.

But imagine if Amaechi, Uduaghan, Alams, OBJ, Baba Bubu, Jona, Mark, Fashola, Tinubu, Okorocha, El Rufai, Bankole, Anenih and all those other knuckle head thieves fond of boboing your grand mama and papa and omojuwa can do half of what oyedepo did in a forest in Ota?

Imagine how the world would have been. No surprise Nairaland was founded very close to covenant university

Virtually on the same km 10 idiroko

Nigeria has few great thinkers and plenty great talkers

Thank God oil money has started to run dry

Adapt or die! grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nihilist: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by itsIYKE(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
No social life.....that real naija higher institution feeling is not here.......too much routine.....more like a concentration camp,I'd pass thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by imoscoayo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
t
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Still looks third-world university environment to me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by ERONX(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
What of Babcock? Though I didn't graduate from there though
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by idris4eva(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
What Do u expect,,,,,,,,they are paying a huge amount of money as their sku fees so. Am nt expecting ntn less dan dis..........

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by jieta: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by jessejagga(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
nothing special about d skul!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by idris4eva(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
We like your school but our papa been no rich to send us their we begin go public University..My schoolfees from year1 to my PhD studies now no reach 800k... which is just a year school fees in Covenant..

Life hard
u don talk am finish..

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by dryakson(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Advanced sec school

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by davuvid(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Been there once, the structure of the hostels alone is even more standard than the senate buildings of some so called Federal universities.

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by kozmokaz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
shey we go still meet for NYSC camp?

33 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Cybertext(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok Seen,..... Next !!!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by burnfire202(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Really beautiful bt nt cmpared to dat of ebonyi state uni
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus by Yustash001(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful I must say..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.