Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Can You Imagine The Power Of Continuous Repetition... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Imagine The Power Of Continuous Repetition... (159 Views)

Can You Imagine, 60% Of Uni. Ghana Students Are Nigerians / Continuous Decline In Critical Thinking Among Nigerian Students, Role Of Genx / Wow!!!! People Can Be Creative. Can You Imagine This Write Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine The Power Of Continuous Repetition... by planetpgold(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

"Repetition is the mother of perfection"-Thomas Keller

Yesterday, after work, I drove to GRA, Ikeja to get some loaves of bread. On getting home, I decided to take a walk so as to unwind and have a feel of the environment.

After walking for 30minutes, I looked for a store where I could buy a bottle of water to drink and continue my walk.

Beside the store was a canteen and they were playing music like _Duduke_ by Simi, _Jowo_ by Davido etc.

To my greatest surprise, the store owner's daughters (twins), not more than 2years were singing the songs excellently. They know virtually all the songs.

Can you imagine the power of continuous repetition?

Similarly, when it boils down to passing your ICAN exams this diet, don't study haphazardly. Go through the course thoroughly at least once before the exams. However, twice would be preferable.

Hence, if you are serious about passing your exams, then you should get started now so that you can finish the syllabus when time is still in your favour.

Want to ensure that you finish the syllabus for at least once and pass your exams? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos immediately plus questions and answers. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

How Audio Visual Improves Students’ Interest In Learning / Data Conversion Services / Aws Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.