Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko (1087 Views)

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by flokii: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Off point. You are a kid. GTFO!

You're the kid here.. you expect a majority tribe to accept backseat position in NASS while you fill all the key posts with your brothers.. I before others, olojukokoro

Mulikat Akande didn't cry foul, it's you that's crying Mulikat up and down.
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by edego2up(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Which side are you.so you are telling me that he should have stayed home for cow people to kill.

Make some people dey reason wellooooo.�
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by ambu2: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2021
He who fights and runs away live to fight another day.
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by BeardedMeat(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:

You're the kid here.. you expect a majority tribe to accept backseat position in NASS while you fill all the key posts with your brothers.. I before others, olojukokoro

Mulikat Akande didn't cry foul, it's you that's crying Mulikat up and down.
Go and look for your mates. You were not even born when these things happened.

Go and wail to buhari, he is the one owing you. You nearly killed yourself here because of buhari grin
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by nairavsdollars(f): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
and ojukwu
skywalker240:
Funny some of Sunday Igbohos tribe Men also said the same thing about Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by rolams(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who is this?
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by nairavsdollars(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
your friend Yinusa
rolams:
Who is this?
Re: Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko by rolams(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
your friend Yinusa

Never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland / 2023: APC Stakeholders, 180 Groups Offer To Buy Nomination Form For Osinbajo / I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.