Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? (14927 Views)

Get Trained By Professionals From Jobberman For Free / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / I Received A Call From Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by sweerychick(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Scam big time that useless 5k a day is a scam link people use by loan sharks especially Lcredit to lure you into an online marketing scam. The recent one they did was Amazon VIP that scammed a lot of people of their hard earned money. Pls beware

1 Like

Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by Talk2david1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is there no way of tracking the people doing this? Have tried blocking them but no way, they keep sending these messages. What was the nin linkage for if things like dz are still going on
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by thatsleepboy1: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by Dickson25(m): 2:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Na una sabbi ooh... The one received they paid me 3000 Naira after I worked for them for 6days(500 everyday) I still get balance of 1k wey I never collect grin grin... The company name is TC Grand..

I don use the money chop use the remaining one subscribe
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by uuzba(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Goldbw122:
angry Nigeria is going to a terms that will just be unbearable, just take a look at scammers all they do is to scam hard working people that are working both local and internationally. Which is a very bad image for our dear country, thank God our country is not dead yet.
The whole nature of the internet is based on trust. Trust that if I write this thing, I get this result.
But Nigerian scammers have managed to intercept the links. You write one thing, they see it, add their own and change the result.
You are now confused whether the result is true.
Soon, we will just shut down phone and internet in Nigeria.
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by RPG2020(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
True true mugu no dey go Eko..

Akara senior burger ��
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by dangoteinlaw: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2021
mactoni91:
Very obvious Jobberman's DB has been compromised or an insider traded people's details to the scammer.

Anyways, SMS looks like it originated from an amateur crook.

To catch the idiot no suppose hard EFCC unless they do selective raids.
lol don't overrate the efcc. They are just sars in a new uniform, they don't have time for investigations.
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Qurungu:
I’ve recently received the following text messages purporting to be from Jobberman. I’m wondering if they are legit or a scam. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Part-time job, daily salary of 5000 naira, no time limit, no cost, please contact me. Please add WA: Whats-App:https:///2347044424423

Do you want to learn for free how to make 3000-8000 NGN online every day? Now register to get USD21 first! Contact me: https:///447898452494

It's a scam.
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by umarshehu58(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2021
S
C
A
M
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by betty22(f): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Got the same message

And I kuku follow the person chat..
You'll know na scam
Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by Lamanii22(f): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2021
sweerychick:
Scam big time that useless 5k a day is a scam link people use by loan sharks especially Lcredit to lure you into an online marketing scam. The recent one they did was Amazon VIP that scammed a lot of people of their hard earned money. Pls beware

Thank God I didn't pay for that amazon shii....

1 Like

Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by cyndylove64(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Qurungu:
I’ve recently received the following text messages purporting to be from Jobberman. I’m wondering if they are legit or a scam. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Part-time job, daily salary of 5000 naira, no time limit, no cost, please contact me. Please add WA: Whats-App:https:///2347044424423

Do you want to learn for free how to make 3000-8000 NGN online every day? Now register to get USD21 first! Contact me: https:///447898452494
no jobberman has your mail.is scam

1 Like

Re: Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? by ilevic(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Qurungu:

It's a scam. I got same message and tried to play along. When the individual at the other end of the chat could not give a meaningful response to my questions, I blocked her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited New Job Opportunities–apply Before Deadline / Npower: Beneficiaries Will Be Paid October / Customer Care Officer At Standard chartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.