Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Meaning Of A Leader (my Last Thread) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meaning Of A Leader (my Last Thread) (246 Views)

Happy Birthday My Leader, My President. / Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of A Leader (my Last Thread) by happy200(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
For me it would have been easier if human being can be led by something else, other than leading ourselves.
Because if whatever is leading us is coming in it's form we will know a leader is coming, but since human being is leading others, when a leader is coming no one will know because, you have eyes and I have eyes, you have 5 fingers and l have 5 fingers, one head, one head, e.t.c, so how do we identify who is a leader?

This brings us to "who a leader is".
To me: a leader is Someone who can be able to over-see everyone and migrate to another planet.
Leaders see things differently from others.
Leaders behaves and re-acts differently from others.
Leaders communicates differently from others. E.t.c.

Example: A non leader is conducting an interview and a lady walked in with big ass, he will say to himself "wow this is a good opportunity for sex".
While a leader will not think towards that, rather will ask himself "so with this big ass, what else is she coming to offer here".

Example of migrating to another planet: A non leader will get jealous if his younger once are more successful than him, while a leader won't because his heart is not here on earth.
Nothing gets to his heart because he is not behaving that way to please any one.
Good or bad "he doesn't take things personal".
Meaning he is here but he is not here "in the world but not of the world" that is the meaning of migrating to another planet.
You get jealous, they don't get jealous, you get angry, they don't get angry. E.t.c.

This is why to me, a true leader cannot be killed.
Example: in Part of India some worship Cow and they don't kill Cow, some part in Nigeria worship Snake and they don't kill Snake how much more human being? and A LEADER! please check yourselves.
Well i hope i 've passed my message.

Thank you Nairaland,
Thank you Nairalanders,
Thank you everyone!.

(1) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Oct. 21 As DSS Fails To Produce Him In C / Why A Tinubu supporter Is More Deadlier Than 50 Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists / 2023: The Chances Of Ganduje Emerging As The New Godfather In Kano Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.