Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Happy Birthday My Leader, My President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday My Leader, My President. (90 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday My Leader, My President. by guvnor02(m): 9:31am On Mar 29
Happy birthday my Leader, my President.

Mentor to patriots, tormentor to saboteurs. A fighter of a good cause. You have dedicated your Presidency to a struggle of true economic freedom and general prosperity to majority of Nigerians. You have picked up unpopular battle but a patriotic one which, in the end, brings long term happiness to all. The path is rough, the route is painful, the journey, torturous but the end is great, the destination is light that cannot be overwhelmed by darkness. Only great and courageous leaders choose your path. Genuine Nigerians are behind you, Your Excellency. Keep fighting for a stronger, prosperous and united Nigeria.

Longlife, good health and more successes.

Signed
Ayekooto Akindele

Re: Happy Birthday My Leader, My President. by Adblg0610: 10:35am On Mar 29
Our Dear Highly Esteemed President, on this occasion of your birthday anniversary, this message is meant to encapsulate the real essence of your impactful and unwavering leadership style which has guided us through challenges and illuminated the path to prosperity.
Your relentless commitment to our country’s welfare ,strategic insight and fervent pursuit of happiness and better days for the generality of Nigerians is a source of hope and inspiration for us all.
As we celebrate your birthday anniversary, we also celebrate the transformative impact you have also made in our lives.
Happy birthday my dear President, I wish you many happy returns of the day , in good health and longevity.
Re: Happy Birthday My Leader, My President. by ayomilore: 10:38am On Mar 29
This guy might end up being the Messiah Nigeria has been expecting.

I could see his reforms programs paying yielding expected results.

(1) (Reply)

National Grid Collapses Again / Press Release : Benue State Government Yet To Take Any Loan / Plateau Transporters And Traders Protest Executive Order 003 With One-day Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.