Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap (2370 Views)

How Nigerian Presidential Guards Fell Into Terrorist Ambush / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Cooking scenarios or telling you easy way to acquire visa..

Hahahahahaha, na visa matter now, something wey i don dey process myself personally for years

You aren't a fugitive, if you are then you will understand how hard is it to get a passport btw, the passport will be useless.

Smart fugitive do not use the system, Sunday Igboho thought he could pull a Nnamdi kanu grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You underated African immigration system all because of sunday Igboho but then accused me of paparazzing the system because of my detest of Sunday Igboho...why is your opinion based on emotions, whataboutism and not fact.

You could be describing yourself @ bolded.

It's on record here on NL that I never supported Igboho and still not supporting him cos he over stepped his boundaries.. Hell No I don't practice hypocrisy.

I am telling you the possible scenarios about Igboho's case without attaching emotions.

Do you think FG would just let go and let Igboho be jailed in Benin republic
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You aren't a fugitive, if you are then you will understand how hard is it to get a passport btw, the passport will be useless.

Smart fugitive do not use the system, Sunday Igboho thought he could pull a Nnamdi kanu grin

You have limited information about acquiring visa or passport yet you want to argue about it.

Sorry, I can't help
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You have limited information about acquiring visa or passport yet you want to argue about it.

Sorry, I can't help

Apparently, you are accusing me about the process of acquiring visa or a passport because of your support of Sunday Igboho

Tell us the embassies that give visas to a fugitive??
How is he going to get a police report in a country that he is not a citizen?
Where is he going to get his digital COVID certificate for German Eu Visa.

Do you know how systems work or you keep writing Hollywood scripts as your reality.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Apparently, you are accusing about the process of acquiring visa or a passport because of your support of Sunday Igboho

Tell us the embassies that give visas to a fugitive??
How is he going to get a police report in a country that he is not a citizen?
Where is he going to get his digital COVID certificate fir German Eu Visa.

Do you know how systems work or you keep writing Hollywood scripts as your reality.

Chai, so he is going to use Sunday Igboho as his new name on the Benin passport or his name and photo has been pasted in all the embassies across the world.

Stop arguing on something you know little about.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You could be describing yourself @ bolded.

It's on record here on NL that I never supported Igboho and still not supporting him cos he over stepped his boundaries.. Hell No I don't practice hypocrisy.

I am telling you the possible scenarios about Igboho's case without attaching emotions.

Do you think FG would just let go and let Igboho be jailed in Benin republic

If the FG can allow Henry Okah to rot in south African prison, who is sunday Igboho.

Sunday Igboho digged his own grave.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Chai, so he is going to use Sunday Igboho as his new name on the Benin passport or his name and photo has been pasted in all the embassies across the world.

Stop arguing on something you know little about.

You are funny, i say you watch too much Hollywood movies.

Lets imagine he did what you mentioned.

Then how was he caught with all his change of name and information
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If the FG can allow Henry Okah to rot in south African prison, who is sunday Igboho.

Sunday Igboho digged his own grave.

FG under who? GEJ with no balls?

Igboho should be extradited to Nigeria, after some court cases he would be granted bails on condition of dropping Oduduwa agitation..

Case closed, life goes on.

Your concern is not about Igboho himself but the Oduduwa movement itself which is understood.. Also not in support of the 2 at any moment but there are ways to take issues without going personal about it. You are already @ bolded

Life is too short bro..
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are funny, i say you watch too much Hollywood movies.

Lets imagine he did what you mentioned.

Then how was he caught with all his change of name and information

There is a rumored saboteur within his camp which they claimed gave him out, no really credible source but the Koiki media guy is what people are saying..
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

FG under who? GEJ with no balls?

Igboho should be extradited to Nigeria, after some court cases he would be granted bails on condition of dropping Oduduwa agitation..

Case closed, life goes on.

Your concern is not about Igboho himself but the Oduduwa movement itself which is understood.. Also not in support of the 2 at any moment but there are ways to take issues without going personal about it. You are already @ bolded

Life is too short bro..

Why do you keep on creating unnecessary scenarios and trying to speculate on my grievances.

He is in the republic of benin prison grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Why do you keep on creating unnecessary scenarios and trying to speculate on my grievances.

He is in the republic of benin prison grin grin

I am not speculating, I am telling you directly instead.

Of course, he is in Benin prison drinking garri and kulikuli for some time before his extradition
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

There is a rumored saboteur within his camp which they claimed gave him out, no really credible source but the Koiki media guy is what people are saying..

Now you want to blame a saboteur.

So you think you can create a new passport today without the neccesary government documents and apply for a german visa the next day without the neccesary documents and you will be given.

Guy stop dreaming, you don't understand how systems works.

All your explanations shows why his passport is fake.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

I am not speculating, I am telling you directly instead.

Of course, he is in Benin prison drinking garri and kulikuli for some time before his extradition

That is his luck....wetin concern me.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Afolabimills(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Sunday Igboho the so called freedom fighter fell into Nigeria government trap, everything was a chess play by the Nigerian government. The government wanted him to be where he is and they got him there.

Sunday Igboho wasn't in his mansion when the DSS raided it, that is the truth, he was given first hand information and ran to benin republic before the raid, anyway, the government knew he would run.

Last week, the Nigeria government raised an alert that Sunday Igboho was trying to get a Nigerian passport from that country.The Nigerian government alerted interpol in Ecowas countries and he was placed on their wanted list meaning he wont be able to get a passport or even use any Nigerian passport with him.

Anyway, The government knew that he would try to get a benin passport and he fell into their trap by getting a fake benin passport, from rumors, if you get a fake passport in that country, it carries a minimum of 15 years in prison.

Now, Sunday Igboho freedom is in the hands of the government of republic of benin and there is nothing the Nigerian government can do about it, they have washed their hands off him and got him where they wanted him to be. Now, no yoruba king or politician can save him.

All your protest will now be in the republic of Benin grin
honestly u have no shame
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Now you want to blame a saboteur.

So you think you can create a new passport today without the neccesary government documents and apply for a german visa the next day without the neccesary documents and you will be given.

Guy stop dreaming, you don't understand how systems works.

All your explanations shows why his passport is fake.

How did Fayose travel out of the country? How did Kanu get to UK even after his passport is with Nigeria authority? How about Alamaseigba??
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is his luck....wetin concern me.

It does if not you won't create this thread
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

How did Fayose travel out of the country? How did Kanu get to UK even after his laaapoetbis with Nigeria authority? How about Alamaseigba??

The case against Sunday Igboho is a case of having a fake passport of the republic of benin.

So your examples are null.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

It does if not you won't create this thread

i am happy that he was caughtgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Military Base In Sokoto, Kill 15 Personnel / Bloody Day In Anambra, Soldiers Kill Two For Wearing Black / How Fulani Bandits Coordinated Attacks On Oyo Correctional Facility To Free Warl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.