Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap (2372 Views)

How Nigerian Presidential Guards Fell Into Terrorist Ambush / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You can't compare Okah's case with Igboho.. Acquiring another country's passport through backdoor is one of the common crimes in the world.. Madueke's and co

Okah was charged for terrorism which they have perpetrated, Igboho is charged for terrorism which he hasn't acted on..

In Nigeria, he is charged for terrorism and there is a video of him telling his king to sponsor the acquisition of guns for war, that is a state crime.

Igboho got a fake benin passport which is a 15 years sentence in that country, now they have to find a benin lawyer to stand for him and translator for him to understand his hearing. The Nigerian government will be pressuring the government of the republic of benin to give him the maximum penalty.

The purpose of bringing Henry okah case is to show you that a Nigerian citizen wanted by the Nigerian government can be tried abroad by political pressure for the crime he committed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

You can go to benin without passport provided you don't get caught. There will always be poeoplr that will be caught and used as scapegoat so that others can think twice about their actions

I am telling you Igboho's case is a minor case.

I personally have traveled with a virgin Nigeria passport ( It was mailed to me cos it was delayed) from Ghana to Nigeria.. You talk yourself out for both Ghana and Nigeria immigration.. We are even 2 self
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In Nigeria, he is charged for terrorism and there is a video of him telling his king to sponsor the acquisition of guns for war, that is a state crime.

Igboho got a fake benin passport which is a 15 years sentence in that country, now they have to find a benin lawyer to stand for him and translator for him to understand his hearing. The Nigerian government will be pressuring the government of the republic of benin to give him the maximum penalty.

The purpose of bringing Henry okah case is to show you that a Nigerian citizen wanted by the Nigerian government can be tried abroad by political pressure for the crime he committed in Nigeria.

You are not even sure of what you are arguing about self.. Igboho's Benin passport is not fake but was acquired through the back door..

Fake passport to travel to Germany? When no be say he no get money to acquire through back door

Understand the difference before arguing
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Mangekyo: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

I personally have traveled with a virgin Nigeria passport ( It was mailed to me cos it was delayed) from Ghana to Nigeria.. You talk yourself out for both Ghana and Nigeria immigration.. We are even 2 self

If it's minor then why is he not in Nigeria yet? I heard a report than they refused to hand over to Nigeria and that he's gonna face trial soon.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop twisting, his case is not the case of virgin passport but carrying a fake passport of the republic of benin.

Even if he was carrying a original passport of the country, he is not a Citizen of that country,

both scenario are immigration fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You are not even sure of what you are arguing about self.. Igboho's Benin passport is not fake but was acquired through the back door..

Fake passport to travel to Germany? When no be say he no get money to acquire through back door

Understand the difference before arguing

Read the news, it was a fake passport of the republic of benin and he was caught in the airport, he wasn't on any plane to Germany.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

If it's minor then why is he not in Nigeria yet? I heard a report than they refused to hand over to Nigeria and that he's gonna face trial soon.

Benin can't just released him like that without doing normal initial gra gra.. Both Benin and Nigeria government have to reach some kind of conclusion before extraditing him.

The NG is more concerned for him being repatriated to Nigeria than serving a jail term in Benin.. We are big brother now
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Sulele04(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy omo ale ni e undecided.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop twisting, his case is not the case of virgin passport but carrying a fake passport of the republic of benin.

Even if he was carrying a original passport of the country, he is not a Citizen of that country,

What's your definition of fake? If he got the original Benin passport through their immigration, you can not call the passport a fake but can be termed as acquiring through fraudulent means.

You are still not getting the difference
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sulele04:
Monogamy omo ale ni e undecided.

As usual, disgracing yourself is now becoming norms.

You did not even bother to read my comments on this thread before dropping your fixated mindset.

O ma se oo
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

My friend, we are talking about Africa customs and immigration where there are so many loopholes in the service.

Acquiring other countries passport,legally or illegally is becoming a norm globally.

I watched Cyprus passport scandal on Aj now? Followed the documents of how Madueke and co acquired their passports in the caribbean countries..

Even the late Haiti president and his ministers were fingered in the passport acquiring scandal
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

What's your definition of fake? If he got the original Benin passport through their immigration, you can not call the passport a fake but can be termed as acquiring through fraudulent means.

You are still not getting the difference

You are acting like you don't know the meaning of fake passport and people do it all the time.

So you believe that the german embassy in the republic of benin will stamp a visa to someone who has no family ties in the country, no bank account, cant speak the local language, no identity except his fake passport

Common think.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

My friend, we are talking about Africa customs and immigration where there are so many loopholes in the service.

Acquiring other countries passport,legally or illegally is becoming a norm globally.

I watched Cyprus passport scandal on Aj now? Followed the documents of how Madueke and co acquired their passports in the caribbean countries..

Even the late Haiti president and his ministers were fingered in the passport acquiring scandal

You are under rating African immigration system.

Me and you know that you are not factual.

You can acquire passport in the caribbeans if you own assets, and you can't be given in a week.

Sunday Igboho is a fugitive from Nigeria so he can't be compared to the cases you brought up.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are acting like you don't know the meaning of fake passport and people do it all the time.

So you believe that the german embassy in the republic of benin will stamp a passport to someone who has no family ties in the country, no bank account, cant speak the local language, no identity except his fake passport

Common think.....

Hahahahahaha.. Would Igboho even appear in front of consular not to talk of going to the embassy..

So his name can't be added to the group of tourist, company business trip?

It's only those who don't have money or know ways that always find it hard to get a country visa.. If you have confirm invitation letter from a recognized firm in any country you want to get their visa, it's 80% sure..Mteeeew
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are under rating African immigration system.

Me and you know that you are not factual.

You can acquire passport in the caribbeans if you own assets, abd you can't be given in a week.

Sunday Igboho is a fugitive from Nigeria so he can't be compared to the cases you brought up.

See the way you are paparazzing Africa immigration just because of someone you detest is involved?

Have you ever bother to ask how the Fulani's from neighbouring countries are getting into Nigeria through Nothern states to the extent of perpetrating evil across Nigeria?

Please No, don't practice hypocrisy
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha.. Would Igboho even appear in front of consular not to talk of going to the embassy..

So his name can't be added to the group of tourist, company business trip?

It's only those who don't have money or know ways that always find it hard to get a country visa.. If you have confirm invitation letter from a recognized firm in any country you want to get their visa, it's 80% sure..Mteeeew

Stop cooking up scenarios and trying to defend a fugitive. You are making no point at all.

A fugitive on interpol wanted list cant be listed or added to a tourist group.

It seems you watch too much of Hollywood action movies and you have based your realities on unrealistic things gotten from Hollywood.
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Monogamy: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop cooking up scenarios and trying to defend a fugitive. You are making no point at all.

A fugitive on interpol wanted list cant be listed or added to a tourist group.

It seems you watch too much of Hollywood action movies and you have based your realities on unrealistic things gotten from Hollywood.

Cooking scenarios or telling you easy way to acquire visa..

Hahahahahaha, na visa matter now, something wey i don dey process myself personally for years..

And you think the name on his Benin passport would be Sunday Igboho.. Hahaahahaa
Re: Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Monogamy:

See the way you are paparazzing Africa immigration just because of someone you detest is involved?

Have you ever bother to ask how the Fulani's from neighbouring countries are getting into Nigeria through Nothern states to the extent of perpetrating evil acorss Nigeria?

Please No, don't practice hypocrisy

You underated African immigration system all because of sunday Igboho but then accused me of paparazzing the system because of my detest of Sunday Igboho...why is your opinion based on emotions, whataboutism and not fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo / Pastor Paul Enenche Releases Video On Osinachi Nwachukwu Death (see Points) / James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.