Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father (613 Views)

Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by WemaTV: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clNx4oRA3E4

A video circulating on social media shows Eze Uzu Ichida spraying money on a reverend father.
The video was captured in Oba, Anambra state, during the burial ceremony of Obi Cubana's mother, Ezinne Iyiegbu according to comments on social media.
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by triple996(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
A perticular tribe have no shame
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
They are partners. Native doctor has the power that pastors us from time to time
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by Millimann: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
What makes the Op think that is a herbalist?

Even if he's a herbalist, does being a herbalist connote anything evil?

Illiteracy is really a disease.
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by Dollarseeker: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
that's a king and not a native doctor. I minimized my comments on nairaland because I discovered that most people here have low IQ and brain to reason properly.

3 Likes

Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by OloshoMan: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Igweee
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by WemaTV: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Did you see all those things on the table?
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
WemaTV:
A video circulating on social media shows Eze Uzu Ichida spraying money on a reverend father.
The video was captured in Oba, Anambra state, during the burial ceremony of Obi Cubana's mother, Ezinne Iyiegbu according to comments on social media.
So why can't a herbalist embrace a priest? Are we not all humans regardless? undecided
Re: Drama In Anambra As Herbalist embrace and Spray Money On Reverend Father by WemaTV: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So why can't a herbalist embrace a priest? Are we not all humans regardless? undecided

Of course he can but the video is circulating because it doesn't happen often.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Heartless, Wicked And Dangerous People On Earth: THE TEST / The Experience That Led Me To Christ / Mixed Reactions As Deborah Paul Enenche Shares Her Sunday Service Dress On Faceb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.