Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos (5915 Views)

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want / 2023: Igbos Think Rivers People Will Support Obi, We Are Not Biafrans / Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Emmadoc: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Why do the Igbos think every tribe in Nigeria hates them? Honestly it baffles me a lot.

They think no other tribe is up to them, it makes me wonder if there won't be any form of dictatorship on other minor tribes that decides to join them in their quest for Biafra, when it is actualised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by FarahAideed: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
They are the best specie of the black race

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Millimann: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Op, I think you are suffering from inferiority complex.

Why are you afraid of them?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by vasel15: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emmadoc:
Why do the Igbos think every tribe in Nigeria hates them? Honestly it baffles me a lot.

They think no other tribe is up to them, it makes me wonder if there won't be any form of dictatorship on other minor tribes that decides to join them in their quest for Biafra, when it is actualised.

Mumu for over 50yrs no airport or seaport in the south east, wicked Nigerians and this is why you will suffer for eternity until biafra is free

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Crayfish09: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

This is the most colossal insult the black man has ever received on earth. A mere look at the southeast or even NL's crime section is enough for anybody's judgmentcheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Naigleria: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emmadoc:

Seems like you are new

Read up on Nigerian history

8 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by esnbrutality: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
If they are not special why open a thread about them?

Respect Comes from ADMIRATION OR FEAR and you have that in abundance for the IGBO people.

Ask why itsekiri,gala,Nupe,Kanuri people etc feel they are special and understand the magnitude and reach of one of the Greatest tribes on the Black continent.

IGBO Amaka!!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by fukNaija(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
embarassed
Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by fukNaija(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Its just in our blood. No one can deny it. We hustle and hustle- that's why the lazy ones around us turn to drugs and armed robbery just to meet up. Chinedu that didn't go to school is a billionaire in main market Onitsha just by trading. Grace ni

18 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by fukNaija(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Crayfish09:

This is the most colossal insult the black man has ever received on earth. A mere look at the southeast or even NL's crime section is enough for anybody's judgmentcheesy
you sure ? Tell us your tribe first let's see if we can compare

17 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by KillMNKnow(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Inferiority complex

8 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Olachase(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
na this statement mk me slap one guy for yaba yesterday... So please be careful undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Jerryherd: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Empty barrels

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by flokii: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
It's called delusion of grandeur..

The mumu said they will turn forest to estate.. why is Abia not like Dubai but a shi.thole in this age and time.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by ayzTIGER: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
You should have laughed over it but making a thread because of it means they are very special.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Penguin2: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emmadoc:

Is there anything they said there that is a lie?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by englishmart(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
No smoke without fire. Once your friends make comments like
1. You think say you fine? That means you're really fine.
2. You don't know anything, but you claim to know. Don't mind them, they know you're clearly more intelligent than them.
Igbos are like white foreigners in Nigeria. The most beautiful tribe, both facially and psychologically. A very handsome Yoruba friend of mine was always thought as an Igbo guy because of his handsomeness. Some be like "You no resemble Yoruba o. See as you fine like Igbo people.
Values don't don't happen, they are earned. Marrying an igbo girl is like winning a trophy. Not the beer, but Champions League kinda one.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Ceenaija(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
As a man thinks so he is

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by BlowYourMind: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Special? in criminality, despite all these hype, they are the inviable section of the south, they lead in Nigeria criminality, region with most unemployed youths, region with most fugitives

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by FakeUnity: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Crayfish09:

Then die of pain, if you will. Who cares if you call your miserable shiit-eating tribe the best in jupiter? Definitely not an Igboman. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by flokii: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Special? in criminality, despite all these hype, they are the inviable section of the south, they lead in Nigeria criminality, region with most unemployed youths, region with most fugitives

The only good jobs they have in the East are government jobs, then maybe casual factory jobs. Reason Kanu had that massive followership of unemployed youths.

Most of them are tired and frustrated but instead of them to cry out for help, they prefer bragging and chest beating on SM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by BlowYourMind: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
flokii:

The only good jobs they have in the East are government jobs, then maybe casual factory jobs. Reason Kanu had that massive followership of unemployed youths.

Most of them are tired and frustrated but instead of them to cry out for help, they prefer bragging and chest beating on SM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't mind the ipork jaanjaweeds..
Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Newton85: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong in Igbos thinking they're special. What is wrong with them is when they spuriously think they're a "superior" people to others, even though their Igbo homeland is equally a backwards shithole and nothing to write home about, lol. I have no problem with them thinking they're special, I only mock their chronic psychosis and delusions of grandeur of thinking they're "superior".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by DECLAN2015(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Millimann:

Is not as if
They are actually suffering from it

When u constantly telling urself that you are the best then something is not ok
Kini grandstanding iranu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by ablejesus26(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Well simply because Igbo is Special ��.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by DECLAN2015(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
fukNaija:
Its just in our blood. No one can deny it. We hustle and hustle- that's why the lazy ones around us turn to drugs and armed robbery just to meet up. Chinedu that didn't go to school is a billionaire in main market Onitsha just by trading. Grace ni

Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It's when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. Some people mistakenly call it “illusions” of grandeu

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Newton85: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Crayfish09:

Lol, exactly! They have chronic psychosis and delusions of grandeur so his comment isn't surprising. If Igbos are the "best specie of the black race," then I'd rather be an animal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Alaye go sleep, you're jobless and obsessed with Igbos, they are the air you breathe, the food you eat, water you drink, even ur nightmares.
Aturu.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by yommen: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Millimann:

Pure complex and the need to always prove a point. Who get time for that na?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos by Crayfish09: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
FakeUnity:

Then die of pain, if you will. Who cares if your miserable shiit-eating tribe the best in jupiter? Definitely not an Igboman. grin

It's inyamuris that are claiming to be the best and not we that are sane. Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if Igbos were responsible for all of the inventions by Caucasians. Backward criminals with an ego that would make Chinese men feel like a barbarianscheesy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo / Areas I'll Fix When I Become President - Imumolen, Accord Presidential Candidate / DSS Arrests Aisha Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.