Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo (5939 Views)

2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term / BREAKING!!! Sit-at-home: Army Take Over Umuahia, Vow To Crush IPOB / Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by KanoFirstSon: 11:55am On May 16, 2022
The report has it that there’s panic in these states as parents begin trooping into their wards schools to pick them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by eyenogoquiet(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2022
Na "e no concern me" de cause this kain rubbish see am now. some pple go begin de claim

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
Not in Asaba.we heard rumors. Biafra and their activity, which is simply a cover to kidnap, robb, extort, kill and their variants, have no root in delta state. We are waiting for em. Markets, stores are open. Pls discountenance this fake news propagated by ipob to instill fake morale in the so called illiterates, and jobless idiots. Dem no born Enforcers well to enforce ipob madness this way. Delta and all south states can't cede an inch to these idiots. Slaves of fellow men. This lie by biafra sons of whores, won't fly. I live in Asaba. Biafra ntoooor.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Ever8090: 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
Hmmm....what else can we say, everything is just going left in this country....I dey look for 500,000 to marry the love of my life I no see....na so so bad news I dey see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by KanoFirstSon: 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
Again

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
Make them no carry their madness enter Edo state else

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by dplordx(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Indispensable85(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2022
Which Edo? This one wey I dey or another Edo don dey Abia? Mtcheeew......

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by RockHard2: 12:25pm On May 16, 2022
OZAOEKPE:
Make them no carry their madness enter Edo state else
Tell dem o. If dem try am, dem go collet wotowoto.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by EmekaA125(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Delta, Edo and every part of SouthSouth belong to IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by triple996(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
Wahala
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by kollinskollins(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:
QUIET

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Afonjakid: 12:31pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:
But omote Biafra is from Edo na, she can't be supporting insecurity in the SE while her own state is from ipob madness.. the madness should be extended to Edo too cheesy

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

You are sick!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Mytechworld: 12:33pm On May 16, 2022
Op,This is a big Fake news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Fkj2021: 12:36pm On May 16, 2022
Hey. All these are rumors. It is true that some schools closed today but all they heard was rumor. I am currently at my place of work and everywhere is calm. I reside in Asaba, and the town is peaceful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:36pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
The report has it that there’s panic in these states as parents begin trooping into their wards schools to pick them.

Change the topic to : Zionist Terrorists spread threat to Asaba .

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by zionmade(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2022
Just find anybody causing problems in asaba and wipe them off

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by KanoFirstSon: 12:38pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Na now u get mouth to talk? An Edo indigene is also part of the Biafra agitators so the gunmen go reach una,calm down grin

e remain those in Akwaibom state,Nsima is a biafran agitator from Akwaibom state

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by KanoFirstSon: 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Change the topic to : Zionist Terrorists spread threat to Asaba .

Jewish terrorists spread threat to Asaba

How abt that?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Christistruth00: 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Jewish terrorists spread threat to Asaba

How abt that?

Land grabbing Okoros larping as Jews spread Zionist terrorism outside their Alaigbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Indispensable85(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Na now u get mouth to talk? An Edo indigene is also part of the Biafra agitators so the gunmen go reach una,calm down grin

e remain those in Akwaibom state,Nsima is a biafran agitator from Akwaibom state

Edos are not fools like the Nnamdi Kanu captured mental slaves. Come and try your foolish sit at home in Edo and see if you won't be used for berbecue.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Indispensable85(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

But omote Biafra is from Edo na, she can't be supporting insecurity in the SE while her own state is from ipob madness.. the madness should be extended to Edo too cheesy

The Edo DNA is not like those of the self destructive Igbos. Any idiot that tries nonsense here will be roasted for berbecue.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Sergio104(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
Not good
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Sergio104(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Lol cheesy

You are really right here

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Afonjakid: 12:54pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Exactly, it should be extended there too

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Lionnation: 12:55pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Edos are not fools like the Nnamdi Kanu captured mental slaves. Come and try your foolish sit at home in Edo and see if you won't be used for berbecue.
easier said
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by rusher14: 12:56pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

grin
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
Lionnation:
easier said
its not easier said. Pls let u.g.m fire one bullet in any south states. We aren't fools like easterners who encouraged them at d very beginning

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Indispensable85(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
Lionnation:
easier said

I dare you and your mnk slaves to come and do sit at home in Edo. We go castrate una

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Veepeelee(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
Lies. Keep dreaming
That can never happen by the way

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Major Hamza Almustapha Diverting Attention? / Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado / Live Result And Update On Election from every source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.