Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) (61698 Views)

1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by jahsharon: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2021
OOzz:

Jesus cannot be a messenger of ur allah. He does not command people to kill and behead unbelievers

Alright nah
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:

Alright nah

Good that u understand
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by DamnNiggar: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Allahu Akbar

This is what Bokoharam Islamic terrorists shout before killing their victims
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by jahsharon: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
OOzz:

Good that u understand

Silence is the best answer for a . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Kaybex007(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
I DO SAY, HUMANITY SHOULD COME BEFORE ANY RELIGION. PEACE BE UNTO EVERYONE.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:

Silence is the best answer for a Muslim BOMBER.

I have filled in the line for you
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Lymasaba(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Debra911 post=104000276]
As if the prophet Muhammad which you claim to adore will do it. Every disciple of Christ you see today learn to show love from their master,Jesus. No Muslim will ever do that kind gesture of renovating a church. Here in the North, our churches here don't have sign board cos if we do ,the Muslims will be after us ,if possible they remove our sign posts and give us warning. But in the East, nobody stops them from anything, infactinfact their microphone is so loud that it's facing my uncle's house, their call for prayer disturbs our sleep,yet we don't complain, but we dare not try that in the North. Bunch of Hypocrites claiming religion of peace but their mind is so black. [/quote/]
people that never been to the north will think you are right, There’s churches everywhere with sign board in every village of yobe, kebbi and jigawa and mind you they don’t have indigenous Christians. And call for prayer is just five minutes, there is one ECKWA church beside our islmaiyya school we were force to relocate
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
N.a. we Christians dey find ourselves trouble. Can a Muslim do same to a Christian person?
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Lymasaba(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Debra911:

As if the prophet Muhammad which you claim to adore will do it. Every disciple of Christ you see today learn to show love from their master,Jesus. No Muslim will ever do that kind gesture of renovating a church. Here in the North, our churches here don't have sign board cos if we do ,the Muslims will be after us ,if possible they remove our sign posts and give us warning. But in the East, nobody stops them from anything, infactinfact their microphone is so loud that it's facing my uncle's house, their call for prayer disturbs our sleep,yet we don't complain, but we dare not try that in the North. Bunch of Hypocrites claiming religion of peace but their mind is so black.

people that never been to the north will think you are right, There’s churches everywhere with sign board in every village of yobe, kebbi and jigawa and mind you they don’t have indigenous Christians. And call for prayer is just five minutes, there is one ECKWA church beside our islmaiyya school we were force to relocate

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Lawalmd(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2021
This thread is funny why the question before allowing me to reply? I've always said it religion is the world's greatest scam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Charlie2020(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
This one na mu.mu + i.dio.t+ fo.ol combined not pastor
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Owopariola1: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2021
saintokwuluora:
Jesus Christ whom you claim to serve won't do this.

Yes, because Jesus Christ like his Muhammad fellow, are just tribal bigots.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Charlie2020(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Lymasaba:

. He is 100% right
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Flairoqy(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2021
saintokwuluora:

Rather help a Muslim in need than facilitate Islam.QED
Hate begins with you!
Put religion aside, we’re not the first nor the last to practice these religions. And you’ve been predisposed to go against anything that is Islam, indirectly meaning you’ve been programmed against a group of individuals because of an ideology, same applies to Muslims too. The pastor just showed he’s cognitively balanced than you are.
Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it’ll fade away as we adopt reasons and science as our guidelines - BERTRAND RUSSELL.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Debra911(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Lymasaba:

One of these states you mentioned is where I currently stay, it's a core Northern state. So I'm,gathering my information for people to know what's going on. All the churches within these vicinity I've got no sign post. Our pastor just got posted to the place, he was surprised all churches have no sign post including the Catholic Church that was the biggest. Around last year,our pastor used his money to make a big banner, the next day we went for our wednesday weekly service ,we couldn't find the banner, it was totally destroyed. The Pastor got angry, cos he grew up in Katsina and he was wondering why Christians don't have such freedom around here,he reported to the Hakimi , our pastor didn't tell us the outcome of their meeting but from his reaction, it shows he was scared, our pastor who was vibrating became cool. Sometimes ,they even disturb our worship. I was the choir coordinator , I was leading a praise and worship one day and all I saw was a mallam vibrating by the door that we were disturbing him , in fact they said we should stop using microphone , I became scared. Sometimes they send Almajiri to put off our generator while service is going on. These informations are true, I experienced it, I wasn't told. Funny enough some Muslims around here who wish to convert but they can't cos they know it's a risky thing to do. Once Muslim lady around here talked to me about conversion, I stay away cos I don't want problem from her family, their female don't go to mosque here. See I don't want to start saying all I experienced, these text will be long. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
News like this would majorly come from the SW. The only time am reminded that Islam is a religion of peace in Nigeria is when am in Yorubaland. They're peaceful but devoted and assertive in their religion. Their peaceful nature doesn't mean they'd let you take them for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Lymasaba(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Debra911:

One of these states you mentioned is where I currently stay, it's a core Northern state. So I'm,gathering my information for people to know what's going on. All the churches within these vicinity I've got no sign post. Our pastor just got posted to the place, he was surprised all churches have no sign post including the Catholic Church that was the biggest. Around last year,our pastor used his money to make a big banner, the next day we went for our wednesday weekly service ,we couldn't find the banner, it was totally destroyed. The Pastor got angry, cos he grew up in Katsina and he was wondering why Christians don't have such freedom around here,he reported to the Hakimi , our pastor didn't tell us the outcome of their meeting but from his reaction, it shows he was scared, our pastor who was vibrating became cool. Sometimes ,they even disturb our worship. I was the choir coordinator , I was leading a praise and worship one day and all I saw was a mallam vibrating by the door that we were disturbing him , in fact they said we should stop using microphone , I was scared. See I don't want to keep typing long text, these informations are true, I experienced a lot of things.
I grow up in one of these state, give me the location I promise to burst your lies
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by BSsniffer: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Debra911:

One of these states you mentioned is where I currently stay, it's a core Northern state. So I'm,gathering my information for people to know what's going on. All the churches within these vicinity I've got no sign post. Our pastor just got posted to the place, he was surprised all churches have no sign post including the Catholic Church that was the biggest. Around last year,our pastor used his money to make a big banner, the next day we went for our wednesday weekly service ,we couldn't find the banner, it was totally destroyed. The Pastor got angry, cos he grew up in Katsina and he was wondering why Christians don't have such freedom around here,he reported to the Hakimi , our pastor didn't tell us the outcome of their meeting but from his reaction, it shows he was scared, our pastor who was vibrating became cool. Sometimes ,they even disturb our worship. I was the choir coordinator , I was leading a praise and worship one day and all I saw was a mallam vibrating by the door that we were disturbing him , in fact they said we should stop using microphone , I was scared. See I don't want to keep typing long text, these informations are true, I experienced a lot of things.

The issue with the north is it's leaders politicizing religion. Learn to understand this fact, you shouldn't condem a religion practiced by billions of people simply because of activities of a certain Nigerian region.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Debra911(f): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Lymasaba:

I grow up in one of these state, give me the location I promise to burst your lies
Hahahaha.... Burst which lies. Have you checked my DP, u would see my nysc cap on the wall ,so I served there and I stayed for sometimes. So there is nothing to lie about hahahaha. Email me if you want to know the state but hope my life is safe.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Debra911(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

The issue with the north is it's leaders politicizing religion. Learn to understand this fact, you shouldn't condem a religion practiced by billions of people simply because of activities of a certain Nigerian region.
Hmmm okay o, no qualms grin
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2021
OloshoMan:
The Bible also said "do not worship any other God except me", so by doing this, he's not only assisting them worship another God, he's also enabling them.
What a good christian should do in this situation is try and win them over for Christ, but he wouldn't even dare, make dem use bomb destroy his home.
Check yourself very well, I hope you ll realize that your lots are the major problem in Africa.

May God bless the pastor.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2021
yetty247:
A Nigerian pastor, Oluwaseun Basil Alabi, has warmed the hearts of many after he renovated a debilitated 60-year-old mosque in Ikire, Osun state.

This was shared online by a Facebook user, Bakara Adegboyegba, who revealed that the building was commissioned days before Sallah.

Sharing before and after photos of the Mosque, Bakara wrote in part,

“It was a joyful gathering of Muslim leaders in the quiet city of Ikire, in Irewole local government area of Osun State on Friday the 16th day of July 2021, as a sixty year old Alatise mosque located at Popo junction of the town renovated by a pastor was commisoned for use.”

The Chief Imam of Ikire land, Alhaji Yunus, commended Pastor Alabi for his selfless act to the community. Thereafter, he led a special prayer session for the pastor who resides in Minnesota, US.

Speaking on why he choose to renovate the mosque, Pastor Alabi said,

”I grew up in an Ikire community where religion had no effect on our relationship. It was a time when chritians participated actively in the religious festivities of Muslims.

A time when you would find many hijab wearing women attending church sessions of chritian weddings and burials. It was a time you find young children, Muslims and Christians play together in the mosques and eat saara (food items brought to mosque as alms)together without fear or intimidation.

It was a time that humanity United us and made us one strong family, living and sharing our goodness with love and togetherness.”

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2021
saintokwuluora:

Do you know that the same Jesus Christ whom you claim to serve is called Prophet ISA [AS] in Islam whom he's sent with the book of Injil (bible) to the lost sheep of Israelite,
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by perryy(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
What is Most Important is for them toknow and Believe in JESUS Christ as their Lord and Savior. This is what will Save Humanity.

Jesus is just a fictional character
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Zaxbash1: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2021
DamnNiggar:

This is what Bokoharam Islamic terrorists shout before killing their victims

bigot please don't respond to me like a Margot .. am happy with wat the pastor did ...
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2021
saintokwuluora:

He died for the world and he will do it for love . Thank God say man no be God. It rain on everybody and everybody enjoy the nature wonders not just Christians
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Wicked demons called Muslims and their occultic religion of blood and destruction will never do such a thing for the Christians instead they will burn down and destroy any remnant of the church.

Evidence are all over the world as to how Muslims are intolerant of the Christians and thereby always kill and destroy our houses of worships.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Bellotelli: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
May Allah bless him enrich him with more wealth and good health and also guide him to the light.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Sammerboi: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Masha Allah. Only in the south west you gonna see such an initiative. We grew up loving one another wether Muslim or Christian.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Abdoolbuster: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
This won't stop the abdools from blowing him up when they want to

Abdoolbuster is back, ọkọ ìyá yín ti padà dé
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Abdoolbuster: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bellotelli:
May Allah bless him enrich him with more wealth and good health and also guide him to the light.

The same Allah that cursed him and called him lost in the first chapter of Quran? The same Allah that asked you abdools to kill him in chapter 9? Which Allah?
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Abdoolbuster: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
hammedkola:

Do you know that the same Jesus Christ whom you claim to serve is called Prophet ISA [AS] in Islam whom he's sent with the book of Injil (bible) to the lost sheep of Israelite,

Meche onu there
What is injeel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate / Pray for Muslims Being Massacred In Burma By Buddhist Extremists. (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.