Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) (62111 Views)

1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by caye(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
I believe that mischievous, organised elements, foreign; maybe domestic, are hell bent on promoting online and finally offline massacres between African Muslims and Christians.

I've noticed and caught some of them even asking on twitter how to find jihadists into Ghana.

Ask yourself: before the Arab and White man stepped on Afriqa, was there any record of religious violence? NO.
Because we believed that the way to God was personal and diverse.
Be careful of these faceless pretenders seeking hate and war within Africa.
All is for scramble for Afriqan resources; the richest continent in the world.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
GOOD, GREAT JOB, WELL DONE
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Cnach: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
First I can never be a Muslim and I don't know anything like Allah.
Back to mata
That guy go dey busy dey bind and cast his people for worshipping idle but he doesn't know his foolishness is powered to 2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Only God be judge. His ways are not our ways. But look at it this way. If you believe that Islamic worship is not biblical, will Jesus himself do this? Just my thoughts cose Only God be judge not unto me to judge
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by kingsmaila(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=OloshoMan post=103984901]The Bible also said "do not worship any other God except me", so by doing this, he's not only assisting them worship another God, he's also enabling them.
What a good christian should do in this situation is try and win them over for Christ, but he wouldn't even dare, make dem use bomb destroy his home. [/quo
With due respect, we muslims worship the God of Adam, Abraham. Moses, Solomon, Noah, Joseph Job, Jesus and Muhammad. Unless if you worship another god apart from the creator and sustainer of the wolrd then you are right.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Meche onu there
What is injeel?

It's "Bible" in Arabic language.

Allah SWT sent many prophets to us but gave only 4 out of them His holy books.

Tauretha (7 book of Moses) to Musa (AS) whom you call Moses.

Injil (Bible) to ISA (AS) whom you call Jesus

Saburathu (Book of Psalm) to Dauda (AS) whom you call David

Al-Quran ( Holy Quran) to Mohammed (SAW) whom we Muslims believe as the only messenger of Allah.
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cnach:
First I can never be a Muslim and I don't know anything like Allah.
Back to mata
That guy go dey busy dey bind and cast his people for worshipping idle but he doesn't know his foolishness is powered to 2

If you have been / base in the North and see how Christians in the region conduct their praise and worship, you would know the word "Allah" is God whom you claim is the father of Jesus as his mother (Mariam/Mary) conceived him spiritually. cool
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by Abdoolbuster: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
hammedkola:

It's "Bible" in Arabic language.

Allah SWT sent many prophets to us but gave only 4 out of them His holy books.

Tauretha (7 book of Moses) to Musa (AS) whom you call Moses.

Injil (Bible) to ISA (AS) whom you call Jesus

Saburathu (Book of Psalm) to Dauda (AS) whom you call David

Al-Quran ( Holy Quran) to Mohammed (SAW) whom we Muslims believe as the only messenger of Allah.

The question is what is Injeel/Injil?
Re: Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
The mods should remove me from this Islam section
@mukina2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.