Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Finally Discovered How To Make Money After 15 Years - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally Discovered How To Make Money After 15 Years (368 Views)

I Discovered How To Make $$$ Creating Your Own Nfts / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / 7 Ways To Save Money After Payday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Discovered How To Make Money After 15 Years by placement: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmm, I will say that again hmm. After over 15 years of trading live forex, after loosing over $40,000 in live trading, I have finally discovered the best way to trade forex
(currencies).
It's not an easy task because sometimes, I have to borrow, sell my things( even my car). Thank God for my determination and perseverance. Nothing good comes easy. Now I am on the way to recovering all I have lost and even build my account to reach $10k,$100k and then $1 million in the nearest future.
I will be giving away free buy/sell signals for now on WhatsApp. Also, If you don't know anything about forex trading, I can put you true how to open a brokerage account and all that. Forex is legal and it is the biggest market in the World with over $4 trillion daily volume.
WhatsApp seven zero zero 3 771 0461
Re: Finally Discovered How To Make Money After 15 Years by SavageResponse(m): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2021
placement:
Hmm, I will say that again hmm. After over 15 years of trading live forex, after loosing over $40,000 in live trading, I have finally discovered the best way to trade forex
(currencies).
It's not an easy task because sometimes, I have to borrow, sell my things( even my car). Thank God for my determination and perseverance. Nothing good comes easy. Now I am on the way to recovering all I have lost and even build my account to reach $10k,$100k and then $1 million in the nearest future.
I will be giving away free buy/sell signals for now on WhatsApp. Also, If you don't know anything about forex trading, I can put you true how to open a brokerage account and all that. Forex is legal and it is the biggest market in the World with over $4 trillion daily volume.

Oga first go and recover the money you lost by growing an account from $1,000 to $40,000 so you can have evidence to prove that your strategy actually works!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Discovered How To Make Money After 15 Years by femixx: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2021
placement:
(currencies).

@bolded This explains why you always lose trading forex. Work it out first before going forward.
Re: Finally Discovered How To Make Money After 15 Years by placement: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2021
How to make good and quick money. Take your time to master what everyone think is difficult, once you know the secret, money will flow in naturally. I thank God for giving me the wisdom not to quit for more than15 good years on this.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Make Money From Binance / Lunarcrush Airdrop / Instant Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.