Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody (60649 Views)

Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by 7lives: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2021
punisha:
Was wondering what the wife had to do with this and why she was arrested in the first place.

Pls why are BMC suddenly everywhere writing a new narrative about igboho? I've seen things like land grabber, tout etc...why didnt we hear all these ones before now o? Una no dey tire?
Urchins....

Igboho a lo lau.
Bo gbena Kari lau
Bo wewi eje lau
Just 22 years no ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by 7lives: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2021
SenatePresdo:

If he eventually gets discharged and acquitted, hope you would commit suicide?

If you won't be able to afford sniper, I and some caring Nairalanders would donate it to you.

Onye Nzuzu

I dey even find where I go bet self.
Igboho go serve 22 years jail term for Benin republic before coming to face charges in Nigeria.
Republic du Benin is not Nigeria where all case na settlement.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by 7lives: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I was present in court and the wife was presumed innocent as she committed no crime.

The wife has a German passport while igboho is in possession of Benin Republic passport.

I am worried based on the sevtion of some extract of the criminals justice act read in court.

Igboho is not a citizen and for him to be in possession of the passport is a serious crime with 22yrs jail term.

I call on yoruba leaders to rise up and come to his rescuue.

Nobody should mention Nigerian govt here as the plans is to allow the Benin Republic prosecute and jail igboho.

Nigerian govt never at anytime sought for the extradition of igboho.

Nothing of such was mentioned in the court today

Now someone who knows as the matter dey go.
Igboho has his leaders like pa Adebanjo, Tewonde George, and that senseless professor.
Let them go and get him out, ori okere koko l'awo, ba wi fun omo eni a gbo.
He also has koiki media, they pushed him this far, they should get him out.
I keep saying it, I also pray it everyday, that anyone who wants to turn Yorubaland into Southern Yemen will not end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Joromi1: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2021
emrain:
They should prepare Kirikiri for the terrorist. This should serve as a deterrent to other louts nursing similar ambition.
Is that your picture? You look diseased and malnourished. You should take care of yourself first before you worry about Igbogho.

1 Like

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Misterone: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

At least Benin republic has a judiciary that's effective, unlike our own wey we get here for Nigeria...

That's how it should be..sharp sharp...If na Nigerian Court,dem for cage the innocent woman join her husband like sardine undecided

But why dem never try Igboho na?......Abi dem still dey bargain for the crude oil wey Buhari wor take exchange Igboho?
you guys are really funny. The more you look the lesser you see. The Nigerian government just played a master stroke. The arrangement between Nigeria and Benin is to lock Igboho up there for a long time so as to 1. Douse the political tension that bringing Igboho back would cause 2. Igboho would serve a jail term in Benin before coming to Nigeria to serve another 3. His supporters and pressure groups cannot do anything about it. Benin republic is a small boy to Nigeria and would do anything to please us for border to open. Hehehehehe!�������������������������������������������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Joromi1: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:
One monkey chief tenant is complaining about petty land disputes but you won't see the monkey complaining when baboons from the Sahel come with their cows encroaching on other people's land destroying their crops.

BMC ponmo boys are single digit low IQ idiots whose poverty have made them irredeemable slaves to APShit. Awon oloshi chief tenant.
The oponu may even be owing rent.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by 11doubledee: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Olaolufred:
The woman did nothing wrong.
Only Igboho is a criminal forger and counterfeiter.

A criminal land grabber in Ibadan.

Political thugs for AD and PDP.

A guerilla fighter in modakeke.

He is an experienced gun runner.

He himself confessed it in his video.

He is a trained tout by the late granny tout adedibu.

Those you forcefully took their land prayed that you be oppressed also by someone bigger than you.

Seed time and harvest time sha.
Most sympathizers don't really know him. I laughed when he started agitating for Yoruba nation forming Mandela or Martin Luther King.
Someone that allowed himself to be used by politicians to bring sorrow into people's lives wants to lead.
He should have just used his thuggery to confront the fulani herdsmen alone and still would have remained a hero.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by 7lives: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison for a movement he believed in....your father spent his life as a nonentity and you're a chip of the old fvckin block.

Steve Bantu Biko even died.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by 7lives: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Rochasstatue:
������
They freed the wife so that they can Bleep up the clown and hand him over to Nigeria.
If you think Benin Republic will do otherwise, you need a brain swap.
Igboho wanted to set up like Cownu and establish a new stream of forex.
He forgot the sons of O'dua aren't as deluded as the sons of the 'lising' son.

Swap ke?, may you never cross the line of those Gendarmes.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Penguin2:
If Biafra doesn’t come in our time, we will pass this beef that Kenya just bought to our children and our children’s children. That whenever Biafra comes, Kenya shall pay.

Exactly,,,, where your problem lies. No clear difference btw you & the Jihadists!

Violence here & there.

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by opribo(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
They have a plan to extradite Igboho back to Nigeria. They let the wife go without the husband! cant you see the game plan.

By the way, how could Igboho be so careless to walk into the airport when he was Buratai was guarding that side. Abi he forgot that this is a military regime with civilian coloration.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Olaolufred:

Those you forcefully took their land prayed that you be oppressed also by someone bigger than you.

and you?
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

If your mother had given birth to a screw driver it would have been better atleast it would have been a useful tool. This life you're living will not pay you, Poverty is sewing 6 yards akara for you.... continue.

see how you are insulting people cos of Igboho... U are now an idiot...
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Basher8583: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Penguin2:

No progress?

You sure about that?

Where is Usain bolt Ojukwu today?
Where is Domesticated Uwazurike today?
Where is Zoo monkey Kanu today?

Keep decieving yourself
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by wasol: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/22/breaking-beninese-court-releases-sunday-igboho%E2%80%99s-wife-orders-igboho-remain-custody

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by authority2006(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Olaolufred:

A guerilla fighter mass murderer in modakeke.

That's the reason I never liked the guy, he killed countless number of innocent people at the time. I always laugh at the people on social media who don't know about his killing history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by officialfoodie: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2021
It's Igboho we're talking about, I'm yet to see one SE person condemn him and support his arrest, even if he is calling for session too. But mention the agitators east of the Niger, convulsion everywhere, furious mast**bation in every comment. Good thing is the people you all love to hate no send una sha, no matter how you try to make our region sound like an aberration. All in due time
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Ebukaokeke5: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Benin Republic should hand over the man to Nigerian authority for the prosecution of his crime against the country Nigeria after they are done with him.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by freshalien: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Someone is in "sifia" pain. Did he take your land?

Him being in sifia pain doesn’t change the fact that he said things that this Igboho might be guilty of. Forget the messenger and focus on the message. Did Igboho really do these things? Is he a land grabber, political thug and/or gunrunner? I understand his fight for the independence of Oduduwa republic, it is within his own right but if he is guilty of those things, is that the kind of person the Yorubas would want to place their future in, to lead them to the promised land? This is the most important thing here, not the guy’s “sifia” pains.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Guestlander: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
freshalien:

Him being in sifia pain doesn’t change the fact that he said things that this Igboho might be guilty of. Forget the messenger and focus on the message. Did Igboho really do these things? Is he a land grabber, political thug and/or gunrunner? I understand his fight for the independence of Oduduwa republic, it is within his own right but if he is guilty of those things, is that the kind of person the Yorubas would want to place their future in, to lead them to the promised land? This is the most important thing here, not the guy’s “sifia” pains.

The most important thing here actually is that everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law.
When and where Sunday Igboho was taken to court or convicted of any of the allegations brought forward by you and the hurting and sifially pained fellow?
Going by your own words, you said "if guilty of those things" Now I ask you, is he guilty? Or you just think he is and everyone must also think he is as well?
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by ledaman: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
FocusedDiva:
Okay!
Sunday Igboho to be released soon! hopefully!
lolz! grin Dreamer of the millennium
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by ledaman: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Someone is in "sifia" pain. Did he take your land?
Igboho is a confirmed criminal for impersonation! Don't worry be hoping for his released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by ledaman: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
SenatePresdo:

If he eventually gets discharged and acquitted, hope you would commit suicide?

If you won't be able to afford sniper, I and some caring Nairalanders would donate it to you.

Onye Nzuzu
Stupid and irresponsible write up, because you are the judge of his case ewu Biafra
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by ledaman: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
LibertyRep:
If the wife isn't in possession of any alleged forged passport, then she should be set free.

But wait, why hasn't anyone seen the picture of Igboho and his wife since Monday, even in court?

For protection and moreover, she is not the accused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by ledaman: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
One step at a time, I love the way every sane Omo Oduduwa is fighting for Igboho.
Fighting online grin
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by rolams(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Olaolufred:

Something tells me you are not 0....K.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Omeizadean(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Buratai is Nigeria's Ambassador to Republic of Benin. You can't know that because you're a local Okene tout. I just hope you don't fool yourself into thinking the Fulanis reckon with you. Fulanis are currently killing Ebira people but foolishness is making you support their madness because they forced you into the ACF.

Bravo bravo. Ohh he actually start telling me about an ambassador like I said before u re a dimwitted turd. Turns out u can't comprehend my question. For ur info I m too fresh and blessed to be a taut and it sure pain the hell out of Igbos these days to see not every guy is ready to burn Nigeria like they all foolishly want.

So I can't simply support my country now without u thinking am pitching my tents with Fulanis backward thinking.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Olaolufred(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

Pasan t'a fi na 'yale, o'mbe l'aja fun 'yawo!
Only an intellectually born slave will fight an emancipated mate fighting in his own way for their collective deliverance!

We cant all agree, but sometimes, silence is golden

You can't be silent in the midst of gross misrepresentation.
Misrepresentation in itself is an injustice.
No
No
No silence when someone who had made others cry, maim others, killed others now suddenly turned to freedom fighters.
He said it, that he's been running guns since modakeke war days.
Oh, guns are like pencils his children uses in school to improve their handwriting.
Funny you.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Olaolufred(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
illuminati4life:

[/b]MAY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION PERISH IJMN AND MAY YOU DIE MISERABLY... [b]

I have known Christ Jesus so much that I know he is angry with you for using his name in Evil.
Go and use dead sango and ogun.
Not Jesus name.
Ignorant church goer.
They don't know Bible than shouting Amen to make-happy profetik diklaresan.

THEY ARE THE FAKE CHRISTIAN THAT WILL SAY, "SANGO WILL KILL YOU IN JESUS NAME"

IGNORANCE.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Olaolufred(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Holorunfemmy:
With due respect sir, you are a fool of this recent century, what did you mean by this trash you posted? is it because of likes on nairaland?..set awon tinubu advocate angry

But you have said nothing.

When they don't know how to engage constructively in dialogue, they resorted to blabbing.

Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by Olaolufred(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Misterone:
you guys are really funny. The more you look the lesser you see. The Nigerian government just played a master stroke. The arrangement between Nigeria and Benin is to lock Igboho up there for a long time so as to 1. Douse the political tension that bringing Igboho back would cause 2. Igboho would serve a jail term in Benin before coming to Nigeria to serve another 3. His supporters and pressure groups cannot do anything about it. Benin republic is a small boy to Nigeria and would do anything to please us for border to open. Hehehehehe!�������������������������������������������

I knew this was going to be the exact game.

Igboho's lawyer Yomi Aliu (SAN) said, Nigeria did not even apply for extradition.
That corroborates your stand bro.
He handcuffed himself when he committed "FORGERY AND COUNTERFIETING".
As it is, Nigeria is not punishing Igboho yet, He is punishing himself.
Aseni s'era e.
Illiteracy sucks.
Re: Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody by shadeyinka(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Olaolufred:

You can't be silent in the midst of gross misrepresentation.
Misrepresentation in itself is an injustice.
No
No
No silence when someone who had made others cry, maim others, killed others now suddenly turned to freedom fighters.
He said it, that he's been running guns since modakeke war days.
Oh, guns are like pencils his children uses in school to improve their handwriting.
Funny you.
There is a wise saying:
The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend!
Mr Sunday may be a thug and ruffian BUT in this case, we have a greater threat to the Yoruba community with respect to the Fulani Armed Incursions, Rape, Murder and Displacement of our villages (with the support of the Fulani gang using the Powers of the Federal Government) AND he had been a lone voice in rallying up support to the Yoruba Communities.

In that respect especially when our Learned Men, Kabiesis, Governors, Senators are trying to be politically correct. Mr Sunday Igboho stood in the gap. The killings have reduced. Had he not taken some action probably the Yorubaland will be like Benue state or Southern Kaduna.

Omo buruku ni ojo tire!

Before external foes, we must learn to present a common front. Sunday Igboho may have spoken rashly in the past BUT our elders (especially Kabiesi Ooni) have forgiven him and even working for his freedom. Our Elders understand so, let's join hands together against those who have determined to come to dominate us on of Father's land.

Omode ko le m'eko he k'o ma ra l'owo.

I got a document documenting the atrocities of the armed Fulani terrorists in Yorubaland presented at the UN and you'll be sorry for us and the way this government is treating the case.

Why should we join those who want us dead or enslaved to destroy "our bad child" that is fighting our case?

Peace!
The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.