Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer (34299 Views)

Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move / Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Sluacoast(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
Mr Profesional Analyst..
I hail o! grin
Falcao was at the end of his playing days when he came to Man Utd..
Lukaku never flopped at Man Utd,his stats are there for everyone to see..
Neither Sanchez nor Dị Maria were bought for the amount Man Utd paid for Pogba..
Neither played the number of years Pogba has played..
And neither has been as consistently OVERHYPED as Pogba..
World Class Player!
Lol..
The guy is a TURD!
If Man Utd can get a third of what they paid for that fraud..
They should thank their stars,for getting rid of the rubbish! grin
Falcao was just 28 years old when United bought him. And you just concluded he was at his end of his playing days??. I don't even understand how you analyze your stuff.

Beside I think you have a personal problem with Pogba because your manner of analyzing his time with United his horrific. Why's man u still offering him a lucrative deal when they know too well he's just an overhyped player with no future prospect. Hahaha, I'm fed up. Have you asked yourself whenever he plays for his country. Check his consistency, passes, goals. They are all classic. But whenever he returns to United. There's always a problem. Beside United were really eager to get him from Juventus that year. That was the reason why they sold him for a good fee not forgetting that they bought him on a free transfer from United some years back
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Sluacoast(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
Mr Profesional Analyst..
I hail o! grin
Falcao was at the end of his playing days when he came to Man Utd..
Lukaku never flopped at Man Utd,his stats are there for everyone to see..
Neither Sanchez nor Dị Maria were bought for the amount Man Utd paid for Pogba..
Neither played the number of years Pogba has played..
And neither has been as consistently OVERHYPED as Pogba..
World Class Player!
Lol..
The guy is a TURD!
If Man Utd can get a third of what they paid for that fraud..
They should thank their stars,for getting rid of the rubbish! grin
[/s][s]
Neither played the number of years Pogba has played..[color=#990000][/color]
This lines alone got me laughing. So because they weren't bought at that same amount should now give them the audacity to play stupid.
If they both up their game. Do you think man u would consider selling them out and allowing the media labelling them as flop hahahaha
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by MOVIC6: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abeg comot before them cripple your carrier
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Timmy087(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
The point is pogba is very marketable irrespective of his gameplay deficiencies.

That's the reason for the contract.

You know how much Manchester United makes by putting pogba as the Jersey model.?

Same as his stunts and publicity.

Go have a look on his Instagram.

Nigga ain't that good but they've got no choice, the make money off his off field antics
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by donbenie(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sluacoast:

[/s][s]
Neither played the number of years Pogba has played..[color=#990000][/color]
This lines alone got me laughing. So because they weren't bought at that same amount should now give them the audacity to play stupid.
If they both up their game. Do you think man u would consider selling them out and allowing the media labelling them as flop hahahaha
You make me laugh.. grin
So you don't think the amount of money a Player was bought for..
Has anything to do with the expectations of him?
Really?
So you paid 200M for a player,you don't expect him to justify the cost of his transfer?
Waoh!! shocked
Not only was Pogba bought for an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT OF MONEY..
A WORLD RECORD AT THE TIME..
We have been inundated with the chorus of WORLD CLASS PLAYER.. cheesy
And he has been SH1T.. shocked
For 5 years..
We are still waiting to see what all the fuss is all about..
The MOST OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.. undecided
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by donbenie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sluacoast:

Falcao was just 28 years old when United bought him. And you just concluded he was at his end of his playing days??. I don't even understand how you analyze your stuff.

Beside I think you have a personal problem with Pogba because your manner of analyzing his time with United his horrific. Why's man u still offering him a lucrative deal when they know too well he's just an overhyped player with no future prospect. Hahaha, I'm fed up. Have you asked yourself whenever he plays for his country. Check his consistency, passes, goals. They are all classic. But whenever he returns to United. There's always a problem. Beside United were really eager to get him from Juventus that year. That was the reason why they sold him for a good fee not forgetting that they bought him on a free transfer from United some years back
Falcao might be 28 but he was already struggling with injuries and fitness by the time he moved to Man Utd..
Tell me what he did after that?
I don't have a problem with Pogba..
He has too much hype and I sincerely fail to see what the hype is about..
He has been with Man Utd for 5 years and that is enough to prove himself..
I don't know why Man Utd wants to retain him..
Maybe they like his hair.. grin
As far as I can see,he's an overrated average player..
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Sluacoast(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
You make me laugh.. grin
So you don't think the amount of money a Player was bought for..
Has anything to do with the expectations of him?
Really?
So you paid 200M for a player,you don't expect him to justify the cost of his transfer?
Waoh!! shocked
Not only was Pogba bought for an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT OF MONEY..
A WORLD RECORD AT THE TIME..
We have been inundated with the chorus of WORLD CLASS PLAYER.. cheesy
And he has been SH1T.. shocked
For 5 years..
We are still waiting to see what all the fuss is all about..
The MOST OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.. undecided
You're just prolonging things and I'm getting really tired. I don't just understand how you calculate your statistics and eventually conclude that a player is a shit and a waste of money.
Pogba has done well in his few season. Morinho bought him and they won the Europa league and some other low medal silverware during his first spell in the club

So to my understanding. You're trying to elucidate that Pogba has not perform very well to match up the whooping price tag United bought him around 2016. Football has changed and more players are going to be sold and bought in even more prices higher than his.

Pogba has been exceptional and impressive. Great talent like this shouldn't be hiding under the shore of struggling United.

Imagine man u bringing in the likes of Sancho and varane to closely develop United. Man United knows better that's why they are urging him to stay. Case close
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Seun360(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
This over hyped aboki wey make Kante to lose Euros and indirectly losing Balon d'or......

Your mumu no get quantity wahalahi. The alphabet "gb_ in Pogba shows he's from southern parts of West Africa.
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Gbest90(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

We are talking about Man U not France.
Even in his wretched embarassed form club wise, he is still United's best.

Which says SO much about your team. tongue

Na only that Sancho just dey vex me. angry
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Gbest90(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
Best Player?
Lol! grin
What are you Loling about. angry

Oya tell which United player asides Bruno or Edinson that is currently better than Pogba.
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by donbenie(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbest90:

What are you Loling about. angry

Oya tell which United player asides Bruno or Edinson that is currently better than Pogba.
Am going to give you TWO that were better and TWO that he was not better than..
LUKE SHAW WAS far BETTER.. shocked
MASON GREENWOOD was better..
Harry Maguire was NOT worse..
McTominay was not worse..
Just an overhyped AVERAGE player.. grin
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by fergie001: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbest90:

Even in his wretched embarassed form club wise, he is still United's best.

Which says SO much about your team. tongue

Na only that Sancho just dey vex me. angry
Best Koo.... mtchew....Does his statistics last season show he is the best?

A player is never bigger than the club...He should go & dance in France. I wonder the Manager that will condone him.

Will Klopp condone a player like that, who will tell you he is injured and his next Instagram Post ....will be in a club. Tell me the Liv player who will do that?

Thank you, we don't want.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Gbest90(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
Am going to give you TWO that were better and TWO that he was not better..
LUKE SHAW WAS far BETTER..
MASON GREENWOOD was better..
Harry Maguire was NOT worse..
McTominay was not worse..
Just an overhyped AVERAGE player.. grin
Before his brilliant displays at the euros, who knew Luke Shaw.

Did you just mention Greenwood and Scott. SMH

My guy it will end up being one of United's biggest mistake if they ended up selling Pogba.
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Gbest90(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

Best Koo.... mtchew....Does his statistics last season show he is the best?

A player is never bigger than the club...He should go & dance in France. I wonder the Manager that will condone him.

Will Klopp condone a player like that, who will tell you he is injured and his next Instagram Post ....will be in a club. Tell me the Liv player who will do that?

Thank you, we don't want.
Guy forget. That lad has got massive potential and unique style of play.

He only needs the right partnership to shine. United should build the team around him, rather than selling.
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by donbenie(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbest90:

Before his brilliant displays at the euros, who knew Luke Shaw.

Did you just mention Greenwood and Scott. SMH

My guy it will end up being one of United's biggest mistake if they ended up selling Pogba.
Are you talking about their forms last season?
Or who were the bigger players? shocked
Luke Shaw actually WON the Player's Player of the season..
Maybe that was a MISTAKE?
Pogba should have won it.. grin
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Gbest90(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
Are you talking about their forms last season?
Or who were the bigger players? shocked
Luke Shaw actually WON the Player's Player of the season..
Maybe that was a MISTAKE?
Pogba should have won it.. grin
OK. You win. I rest my case.

Let's see how they fare in the absence of Pogba.
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by donbenie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbest90:

OK. You win. I rest my case.

Let's see how they fare in the absence of Pogba.
I bet you they will be better..
Atleast they won't be waiting on a World Class Player..
That won't deliver. shocked
Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by Gbest90(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
I bet you they will be better..
Atleast they won't be waiting on a World Class Player..
That won't deliver. shocked

Re: Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer by fergie001: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbest90:

Guy forget. That lad has got massive potential and unique style of play.

He only needs the right partnership to shine. United should build the team around him, rather than selling.
Build what?

He is a good player with bad conduct......Pep, Your Manager Klopp, won't tolerate his excesses.

If he was a serious player, should he not be Captain or Vice-Captain of ManU...but because he is inconsistent.

Simple. Such Players that feel they are bigger than the club, you let them go.

Every season, is a threat for more pay...haba.

The day, Bruno (another otu in his own rights) came in...Pogba's time began to expire; not because they play in same position but his "god-like" status began to wane.

You don't fight for recognition, you show it on the pitch. Pogba has no footballing discipline.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.