Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY (2665 Views)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Long post alert!

For the first time, I'll be making an open plea to the male folks concerning the issue of extra marital affairs and cheating in general.

It is common knowledge that men cheat and do it without remorse. They even brag about it sometimes claiming it's a man's world and all that bullcrap. One thing they fail to realize is that living such careless life puts them and their familys health at risk plus other dangers and misfortune associated with such lifestyle. They not only suffer the consequences of their actions alone but their family directly or indirectly get to share in the suffering.

Now, something happened that prompted me to make this post. This is coming from a place of concern for other families out there who may likely fall victim or are being carelessly exposed to what I'm am about to share if the men don't heed to this advice and make necessary adjustments or turn a new leaf.

There's this colleague of mine who joined the company three years ago. After like a year, I got to know she lost her husband a year before she joined the company. I asked her how, she said he was ill. I didn't think anything of it and just sympathized with her. I tried to advise her to remarry as shes still very young and needs someone to help her raise her three children ( ages 10, 12, 13) but each time I raised the topic she'll wave it. So I stopped bugging her.

Fastforward to mid last year, this woman fell seriously I'll. She became so lean. As in.. she was literally bones. Later she recovered but was still very lean.

Last week, when I got to work, I didn't see her and was told she fell I'll again. Mehn... When she resumed yesterday, it was clear this woman has AIDs. She looks full blown and was coughing in her sit with so much effort as there's no muscle or strength to support her. I nearly wept. I just walked out of the place. I was even angry why they let her resume looking like that.
It now dawned on me that the husband prolly infected her with the disease. Now he's dead and gone. The poor woman is now falling in and out of sickness with three children to cater for.

Men, why?
Why do you people like to put your family in such pains just because of 5 mins fun with another girl who you know nothing about her health status?

You men know yourselves and know how you loose control at the mere sight of a womans body and want it so badly at all cost, not minding what happens thereafter and won't rest until youve laid her. Why? Now see what this woman is going through all because she agreed to marry a man. Men why??

Whats the point having a momentary Bliss that will cut your life short and put your family in everlasting grief and sorrow?

Hmmm... Please, please and please, men!!!. talk to yourselves. Advise yourselves and stop this promiscuous life. It will lead you to no good. If you're the type that swims in it, please stop it now before it's too late.

Women, dont stick to a cheating husband. You don't want to go through what this colleague of mine is passing through now. She can't even look you in the face cos all her eyes are sunken in and her cheek bones are sticking out so badly. Shes coming to work in that state because her children need to feed and survive.

Women, once you suspect your husband of sleeping around, please run for your life.

Nuf said!

8 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by vastolord4(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
There was a video here on nairaland about a man that discovered a hidden drug under the chair in the sitting room by his wife.. she took retroviral drugs without the husband knowing. So it's not just a man thing, it's in both gender.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Nebes: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
Long post alert!

For the first time, I'll be making an open plea to the male folks concerning the is issue of extras marital affairs and cheating in general.

It is common knowledge how men cheat without remorse and even brag about it sometimes claiming it's a man's world and all that bullcrap. One thing they fail to realize is that living such careless life puts them and their familys health at risk plus other dangers and misfortune associated with such lifestyle. They not only suffer the consequences of their actions alone but their family directly or indirectly get to share in the suffering.

Now, something happened that prompted me to make this post. This is coming from a place of concern for other families out there who may likely fall victim to what I'm am about to share if the men don't herd to this advice and make necessary adjustments or turn a new leaf.

There's this colleague of mine who joined the company three years ago. After like a year, I got to know she lost her husband a year before she joined the company. I asked her how, she said he was ill. I didn't think anything of it and just sympathized with her. I tried to advise her to remarry as shes still very young and needs someone to help her raise her three children ( around the age of 10, 12, 13) but each time I raised the topic she'll wave it. So I stopped bugging her.

Fastforward to mid last year, this woman fell seriously I'll. She became so lean. As in.. she was literally bones. Later she recovered but was still very lean.

Last week, I got work, I didn't see her and was told she fell I'll again. Mehn... When she resumed yesterday, it was clear this woman has AIDs. She looks full blown and was coughing in her sit without so much effort as there's no muscle or strength to support her. I nearly wept. I just walked out of the place. I was even angry why they let her resume looking like that.
It now dawned on me that the husband prolly infected her with the disease. Now he's dead and gone. The poor woman is now falling in and out of sickness with three children to cater for.

Men, why?
Why do you people like to put your family in such pains just because of 5 mins fun with another girl who you know nothing about their health?

You men know yourselves and know how you loose control at the mere sight of a womans body and want it so badly at all cost, not minding what happens thereafter and won't rest until youve laid her. Why? Now see what this woman is going through all because she agreed to marry a man. Men why??

Whats the point having a momentary Bliss that will cut your life short and put your family in everlasting grief and sorrow?

Hmmm... Please, please and please, men!!??. talk to yourselves. Advise yourselves and stop this promiscuous life. It will lead you to no good. If you're the type that swims in it, please stop it now before it's too late.

Women, don to stick to a cheating husband. You don't want to go through what this colleague of mine is passing through now. She can't even look you in the face is all her eyes are sunken in and get cheek bones sticking out so badly. Shes coming to work in that state because her children need to feed and survive.

Women, once you suspect your husband of sleeping around, please run for your life.

Nuf said!

I know a woman that gave the HIV to her husband. She was secretly taking her antivirals without telling her husband. The man nearly committed suicide the day he tested positive to HIV.

We all should avoid illicit sex. Don't just vilify men because the transmission goes both ways.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Karlman: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
I hope it gets to front page so we can all discuss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Michelle55: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Cheating goes both ways in fact, some women cheat these days than men. Their saving grace is they cheat clean while the men usually get caught up in their mess.
As you are pleading with the men, kindly do the same with the women folks too( let the equation be balanced)
Peace!!đź‘Ś

5 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by id4sho(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
This scenario is common, so sad angry.
I went to la med in Jos, some nurses were discussing about one of their promiscuous colleague who infected her husband with HIV. The man came for some drugs. I was hearing them as they discussed in Hausa. Man was not looking good undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Rokiat(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is very true many people especially men are bringing in all sort of STDs to their partners.

But with this your case study you can’t be 100% certain because she hasn’t disclosed this to you.
You are only making assumptions.

For all we know she could have some other illness.

9 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
vastolord4:
There was a video here on nairaland about a man that discovered a hidden drug under the chair in the sitting room by his wife.. she took retroviral drugs without the husband knowing. So it's not just a man thing, it's in both gender.

But its common among the men. Even worse.

3 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Kodak9(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is too bad imagine the pain the woman and her family is going through now

Same goes to all wife's cheating on their husbands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
id4sho:
This scenario is common, so sad angry.
I went to la med in Jos, some nurses were discussing about one of their promiscuous colleague who infected her husband with HIV. The man came for some drugs. I was hearing them as they discussed in Hausa. Man was not looking good undecided

It's so sad. The level of promiscuity is so alarming. Now, who's suffering it? Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Gotocourt: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
That's how I got gonorrhea and passed it to my faithful girlfriend sad

Vivian na God go punish you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
This is too bad imagine the pain the woman and her family is going through now

Same goes to all wife's cheating on their husbands

My dear, if you see her ehn? You'll weep. You could see her bones sticking out and pushing through her clothes.

I'm just like, if she knew, she wouldn't have gotten married and maybe now, she'll be living het best life.
Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gotocourt:
That's how I got gonorrhea and passed it to my faithful girlfriend sad

Vivian na God go punish you angry

You see? You stay one place? You stay one place

Please stick to one partner you're sure of her health status. Bikonunu...

1 Like

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by id4sho(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:

It's so sad. The level of promiscuity is so alarming. Now, who's suffering it? Mtchewwww
I know close families suffering same fate. I do see ARV containers by the road side in my hood. Am certain it's all this secret treatment crew lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
Men, why?
Why do you people like to put your family in such pains just because of 5 mins fun with another girl who you know nothing about her health status?

the above is such a FAILED ASSUMPTION.... she could be the one who infected her dead husband (after SHE cheated) , isnt it?!
why do you automatically assume that A) she has that disease and not another one like cancer etc?! B) that it was her husband who infected her with your imaginary disease or C) that it was certainly through infidelity that he got infected and not through sharing of needles or any other way that people get infected?!?!

stop assuming nonsense!!!!
as if women do not cheat... or that this has anything to do with marriage.
***spit on floor***

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
This is very true many people especially men are bringing in all sort of STDs to their partners.

But with this your case study you can’t be 100% certain because she hasn’t disclosed this to you.
You are only making assumptions.

For all we know she could have some other illness.

if you see this one, you go no say e don enter full blown AIDs. Of course i know other sicknesses can make one lean but judging from the death of her husband a few years ago and she now coming down with such illness, you one can only guess its the dreaded. She told me he was ill when I asked her years ago what killed the husband. So I don't just know
Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Rokiat(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:

My dear, if you see this one, you go no say e don enter full blown AIDs. Of I know other sicknesses can make one lean but judging from the death of the her husband a few years ago and she now coming down with such illness, you only guess it the dreaded. She told me he was ill when I asked her years ago what killed the husband. So I don't just know

Mrbrownjay above you has stated exactly what I am thinking and more. You can’t just assume if you don’t truly know the story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above is such a FAILED ASSUMPTION.... she could be the one who infected her dead husband (after SHE cheated) , isnt it?!
why do you automatically assume that A) she has that disease and not another one like cancer etc?! B) that it was her husband who infected her with your imaginary disease or C) that it was certainly through infidelity that he got infected and not through sharing of needles or any other way that people get infected?!?!

stop assuming nonsense!!!!
as if women do not cheat...
***spit on floor***

You better Change. Ranting on my post will not help matters. So take the one that concerns you and run with it.

3 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
â–  Fastforward to mid last year, this woman fell seriously I'll. She became so lean. As in.. she was literally bones. Later she recovered but was still very lean. Last week, when I got to work, I didn't see her and was told she fell I'll again. Mehn... When she resumed yesterday, it was clear this woman has AIDs. She looks full blown and was coughing in her sit with so much effort as there's no muscle or strength to support her. I nearly wept. I just walked out of the place. I was even angry why they let her resume looking like that. It now dawned on me that the husband prolly infected her with the disease. Now he's dead and gone. The poor woman is now falling in and out of sickness with three children to cater for.
1. Did you in fact bother to confirm any of what you claim here? I mean there are so many illnesses that can do the same to folks, depression being one of them. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Mrbrownjay above you has stated exactly what I am thinking and more. You can’t just assume if you don’t truly know the story.

It's excuses like this that make people to still continue to mess up their life's.

I don't know why you guys are trying to deviate from the main purpose of this post by citing flimsy excuses. Ok, leave what is wrong with her and at least speak against promiscuity that is on the rise in our society.

2 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
You better Change. Ranting on my post will not help matters. So take the one that concerns you and run with it.

you are the one ranting aimlessly about MEN this and MEN that, with failed assumptions that A) she has AIDS for sure and/or B) that its 110% certain that its her husband who infected her.

OPEN YOUR DAMN MIND!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you are the one ranting aimlessly about MEN this and MEN that, with failed assumptions that A) she has AIDS for sure and/or B) that its 110% certain that its her husband who infected her.

OPEN YOUR DAMN MIND!

Oga, change. If the post affect you, change. Stop fighting with your conscience. Listen to it.

3 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Rokiat(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:

It's excuses like this that make people to still continue to mess up their life's.

I don't know why you guys are trying to deviate from the main purpose of this post by citing flimsy excuses. Ok, leave what is wrong with her and at least speak against promiscuity that is on the rise in our society.

No this is not excuses this is just common logic. I am not saying cheating is good or anything but your case study is weak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
id4sho:

I know close families suffering same fate. I do see ARV containers by the road side in my hood. Am certain it's all this secret treatment crew lipsrsealed

Yes o. Even your next door neighbor might have it, you won't know as long as they take their medication religiously.

Let's be careful out there.

You can see some are already attacking the post just to derail it so no one will talk about this issue cos it affects them and as usual they don't like to be reproved of their wayward lifestyle until it hits them and a bigger damage is done to the society. .

It won't work for them.

2 Likes

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
â–  It's excuses like this that make people to still continue to mess up their life's.
â–  I don't know why you guys are trying to deviate from the main purpose of this post by citing flimsy excuses. Ok, leave what is wrong with her and at least speak against promiscuity that is on the rise in our society.
1. Foolishness is an incurable disease, in my opinion. lipsrsealed

2. If we are to go with your assumptions, then surely, the women who sit back while allowing the cheating to go on in their relationships are equally to blame for the problem of promiscuity in society. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by EriMma1: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

No this is not excuses this is just common logic. I am not saying cheating is good or anything but your case study is weak.

Your own excuses and argument are lame. You didn't even see her to know it not AIDs.
At least, there are signs and symptoms associated with AIDs that has been taught overtime that people should look out for that you don't need to go to the lab sometimes before you can tell it's AIDs.
Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
Oga, change. If the post affect you, change. Stop fighting with your conscience. Listen to it.

MY CONSCIENCE tells me that when women like yourself have failed assumptions about men, i have to point out the hypocrisy in your incoherent rant against men

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Going by your post [e.g. her emaciated body, and the cough] she probably has both HIV and TB [Tuberculosis]. TB is a co-infection of HIV - aka. it's often seen in those with HIV, especially in countries like Nigeria where both are still prevalent, and both produce the two above symptoms. TB is airborne [spreads through the air from one person to another]. She should not be at work or perhaps y'all should wear masks around her. It's too bad she's in this situation.

May God lay His healing hands on her, in Jesus' name. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Exodus15v11:
May God lay His healing hands on her, in Jesus' name. Amen.
undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by id4sho(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Let's be guided and cautious.
-lots of young mothers not breastfeeding
-thin people coughing upandan
-strange rashes
- be careful of widows and widowers, ask and confirm what happened to killed their partner. That thing that killed their partner, can also kill you too. Be weary of single parents too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY by Klass99(f): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2023

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife / Husband Charged To Court For Pouring Acid On His Beautiful Wife / Urgent!!! Can She Go Ahead With Her Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.