Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job (1653 Views)

Federal Government Teacher's Job For B.ed And NCE / Mathematics Teacher Job Vacancy At Broadoak Schools / Federal Government Teacher Job And Private Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 1:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Lagos State Government is currently recruiting graduate teachers for its secondary schools, registration closes soon.

If Interested, I will register you and send you your acknowledgement card.

NB: All your information are held confidentially

Hire me on workpent: https://workpent.com/service/lagos-teacher-job/

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by misolar(f): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Y is it so difficult to register on the portal, it's always showing error. For 2nights straight now.

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2021
I keep a constant eye on it, keep trying every minute in different tabs in different browsers and sometimes get going with Tor VPN. For me it's a serious business, I record 100% success rates so far.

Hire me to do it for you before its closes on 31st of July.

Note: You are not paying me until the registration is successfully done, you kind of pay that freelance site "WorkPent" in Escrow and I only get paid when you receive your confirmation slip.

My WhatsApp: 0806 992 5898
Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 2:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Proof of Lagos Teacher Registration done for people like you.

Let me do your own registration for you too, for cheap

Note: You are not paying me until the registration is successfully done, you kind of pay that freelance site "WorkPent" in Escrow and I only get paid when you receive your confirmation slip.

WhatsApp: 0806 992 5898

1 Share

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Requirement for the Lagos State Teaching Jobs

Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications:
(i) Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
(ii). Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects ( i– xviii).
(iii). Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
(iv). Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

brightebe:
Proof of Lagos Teacher Registration done for people like you.

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 5:00am On Jul 24, 2021
An update on my Lagos State Teacher Registration Service on Nairaland

Many of the people who drop their information with me to help them apply for the Lagos Teacher job dropped incomplete information, and as such I couldn't conclude their registration. I even chat/call some at the instance the stuff was going but it's like they were busy. Hence the need for me to update the requirement here:

(ii). Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects ( i– xviii).
(iii). Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
(iv). Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
+
Full name
Maiden name if married (Women)
LASRRA
Marital Status
Date of Birth
Residential Address
Phone Number
Email
State and LG of Origin
NYSC Year
Work History
Qualification and Grade
Position Applying for

Lagos State Government is currently recruiting graduate teachers for its secondary schools, registration closes soon.

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 2:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Thank you all for your patronage, I am still available to help you register for the Lagos State Government Teacher Job.
closing date: 31/07/2021

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Lagos State Government Secondary SChools Teachers Job closes on 31st July 2021. I have done it for many.

and
Passport
Full name
LASRRA
Marital Status
Date of Birth
Residential Address
Phone Number
Email
State and LG of Origin
NYSC Year
Work History
Qualification and Grade
Position Applying for
Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 2:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Thank you all for your patronage, if you are satisfied with the service. Kindly comment here for others to see.

As for many other people I have not been able to complete their registration. Please give me your complete information so that I fill-out your form correctly.

I also handle any other online recruitment like FRSC.

Please patronize me

Lagos State Government Secondary SChools Teachers Job closes on 31st July 2021. I have done it for many.

and
Passport
Full name
LASRRA
Marital Status
Date of Birth
Residential Address
Phone Number
Email
State and LG of Origin
NYSC Year
Work History
Qualification and Grade
Position Applying for
Passport
Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by bunmitepresh(f): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Hi,please I need you to assist me @Brightebe
Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by 26dre: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Hey, I need your assistance. Your numbers are not on whatsapp. Pls, text me on 08026335915
Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
It is you that is not on WhatsApp now,

I full ground for WhatsApp, doing the Lagos job thing for people, don't border pay me before service. Just supply me your details, when it is done, you will pay up.

Evidence of transactions:

and
Passport
Full name
LASRRA
Marital Status
Date of Birth
Residential Address
Phone Number
Email
State and LG of Origin
NYSC Year
Work History
Qualification and Grade
Position Applying for
Passport

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 3:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Service Extended

My it do it all for you online application service which I started with the Lagos Teacher Recruitment Service is now extended to accommodate other services like completion of other applications for the army, road safety etc.

[quote]Proof of Lagos Teacher Registration done for people like you.

WhatsApp: 0806 992 5898/quote]
Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Big thanks to all those who trusted me with their personal data and hired me to do their Lagos Teacher's Job Registration for them.
And congratulations to those whose registrations went successfully.

One good news The Lagos Teachers recruitment exercise has been extended for another five days; from July 3st to 5th of August

If you have not done, yours then hire me on https://workpent.com/service/lagos-teacher-job/

Whatsapp: 0-8-0 2386 2081

brightebe:
It is you that is not on WhatsApp now,

I full ground for WhatsApp, doing the Lagos job thing for people, don't border pay me before service. Just supply me your details, when it is done, you will pay up.

Evidence of transactions:

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 2:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Everything you need to apply for Road Safety Job

Hire me to do your Federal Road Safety Registration for you accurately
am available via [url]workpent.com[/url]

Reuirement
Passport
Position Applying for:
NIN
Surname
 First Name
Other Names:
Marital Status
Phone
Maiden Name (If Married
Weight
Email
Residential Address
Local of Residence
Home Town
Current Employer Name
Current Employer Phone
Current Employer Email
Current Employer
Date of Birth
Place Birth
State of Origin
Local Gov. of Origin
Preferred Screening Venue
Next of Kin Name
Three referees: Name, email and phone Nos
Next of Kin Email
Next of Kin Phone
Relationship with Next of Kin
Next of Kin Address
Education History
Primary School Name
Year, Month & Day u enter Pry Sch
Year, Day, Month You Left Pry Sch
Pry Sch. Qualification
Secondary School Name
Year, Month & Day u enter Pry Sch
Year, Day, Month You Left Pry Sch
Secondary Sch Qualification
Tertiary Inst. Name
Yr, Mth, Day u entered
Yr, Mth, Day u left
Tertiary Institution Qualification
NYSC No
Work Experience
Start Date, End Dates, Companies Name, E-Mails Phone Numbers,
Three Referees Name, Addresses, Phone, Email
Have been convicted before yes or no
Have you served in road safety before yes or no

Re: Apply For Lagos State Government Teacher Job by brightebe: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lagos State Teacher Job closes in the next 2days, what are you still waiting for!

Here is your chance to get registered. Join many others who had hired me to do their registration.

If you have not done, yours then hire me on https://workpent.com/service/lagos-teacher-job/

Whatsapp: 0-8-0 2386 2081

and
Passport
Full name
LASRRA
Marital Status
Date of Birth
Residential Address
Phone Number
Email
State and LG of Origin
NYSC Year
Work History
Qualification and Grade
Position Applying for
Passport

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Training. / Drop-in Cvs:banks / Intercontinental & Ecobank Is Collecting Cv's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.