Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Skye Bank Training. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Training. (1658 Views)

Any News On First Bank Training School Jos / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Training. by kliverpool(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2006
My people i got a text message from skyebank to come for Training.On the 18/12/06.
Is anybody else from nairaland called?
Re: Skye Bank Training. by nunu(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2006
it is not for training. you are to come and write another test at matori in Lagos.
Re: Skye Bank Training. by Ikazuagbe(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2006
please i'm also invited 4 the test too @ Matori in Lagos ,please can any one in the house give me a clue as regrding how to get there please and also let me know the format of the test ,the english and the mathematics aspect like i learnt that we're going to write an essay please fellow nairalanders let u'r guy know whats up thank and God bless u all
Re: Skye Bank Training. by ogsofat(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2006
with regard to the ara of giration 4 skyebank text format, u don't have to disturb urself much on it, just prepare for essay writting on
1)HIV crusade among the youth
2)the issue on banks consolidation
3)maths aspect is in two format, normal maths and logical diagram and series type
4)the english aspect is rubbish, i mean the essay part, don't have to waste much time on that
5)there is a 10 questions on IQ test,
i wish u all the best.
Re: Skye Bank Training. by LAXIST(m): 2:17am On Dec 13, 2006
@Ikazuagbe,
Can u pls let us have the info on the exact address @ Matori, and the time. Thank u.
Re: Skye Bank Training. by kuntakinte(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2006
Laxist, you are not invited why do you need the info? you wan go spoil show for others? you no go mind your business?

(1) (Reply)

Mobil / Try This Diamond Bank Address / Uac Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.