Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) (8421 Views)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / He Deserves Hot Nigerian Slap – FFK Blasts Fulani Man Who Attacked Super Falcons / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Commentor: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
Morgan9:

Another paid APC hailer.
Ur cup go soon full

[/s]

Why the reluctance to embrace your brother?

Because he is gay?

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by heniford2: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Fake from the pit of hell
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2021
God bless him. He has contributed in tells Ng the world that Nigeria president is a Terrorist and common criminal.

Buhari is bandit and Terrorist combined.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by louqas: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Splendid235:
NIGERIA HATES IGBOS YET AFRAID TO LET THEM LEAVE NIGERIA.

ME TIRE OOOOO

EVERYBODY HATES IBOS YET IBOS REFUSED TO LEAVE PLACES THEY ARE HATED

IPOB IS THE ONLY KNOWN SECCESSION AGITATORS BEGGING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TO LET IT GO.....real seccessionist agitators take actions .......you people have reduced seccession agitation to a joke , you think its childs play abi?

5 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by nairalandankrah: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2021
OP Where is your source?
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by KillMNKnow(f): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2021
hopeforcharles:

You are Stupidd.
For equating a Soulless cow to a human being. Shame ob you
who told you cows don't have souls. Unconscious Simian
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
This man remains a hero. Anyone ready to speak against the evil perpetuated by this Government should be commended. He also taught me a big lesson.

Keeping quiet in the face of tyranny is supporting it.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by gidgiddy: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Its not like anything he said was not true, the Buhari regime is a terrorist regime

5 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by slowice(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2021
ojobek:
I have no doubt that it is cone headed man from southeast.

Afonjaaaaa.... Hot today cold tomorrow, some of are a waste of breath.
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Aufbauh(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Anyone who believed the guy is Hausa-fulani in the first place is an ignoramus and gullible.

His voice and ranting is similar to the fugitive director Una mumu di kanu.
Forget the Hausa he was speaking, it's part of his senile propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by slowice(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:

Would they listen?

They are very obstinate and tactless.

When you are fighting with a mad man, tacts won't just cut it....
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by slowice(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2021
He being an ipob member or a fulani man is immaterial here..... He spoke truth

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by fk001(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2021
I said it!!!

Only a flat!no that is capable of doing such an irrational thing. What do you expect from people that wake up their parents with a side kick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2021
He said the truth.. and i don't expect him to be hausa because there not that good with sense.
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by mrmacdon(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2021
The man made a point just he made it the wrong way, yesterday I saw statistics of people that has been killed in different states, how can d youth still go and play football for this same lifeless man in Abuja. The youth is our problem not Government.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by ProudImolite: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2021
ojobek:
I have no doubt that it is cone headed man from southeast.
Cone headed people are from $outh Waste
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Apus: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2021
And here we go again...

Instead of reflecting on the message the man is trying to pass, we're attacking his ethnicity.

May God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by ignis: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
He called them motherfvckers...

He shouldn't have used foul language tho

You say?
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by PALCHUX(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Just take a look at what tribalism has done to we Africans, forgetting we are all the same, this is what Europeans want us all to be doing, being each other critics, Africa will never move forward with this, can’t we all have one goal of a greater good? No matter who you are and what tribe you are from, we are all suffering!!! Tribalism will ruin us all mark my words !!!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by judgementyard(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Why so much bigotry in this forum?
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by FamTomx2(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
can't wait

NOTE THIS

Your Evil propaganda against Ndigbo and IPOB will surely comsume you, sooner or later, it is a placed CURSE !!

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Okoroawusa: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2021
I didn't even have to watch the video to know that that he is IPOB. The headline on many blogs said "fulani man in Austria"... that was when I knew.

IPOB...ndi amoosu!!
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Of course, watching the video and the audio confirmed that the man does not speak Hausa fluently.
Ipob keeps camouflaging themselves from ipob to
UGM
ESN
Hausa Fulani
Ritualist
Zoo arse lickers
Yerowber haters
Weapons suppliers
Hard drugs suppliers
Tainting the zoo image
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Brimstone77: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Next time try making use of your punctuation marks...

Don't make me stress my self like this next time.
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:
I had my doubts about his ethnicity when he was speaking Hausa. I never believed he was Hausa/Fulani.

He was very wrong to harass the players. That was very very wrong. IPOB are creating more enemies for the Igbos. This is not the way to go about it.
Your opinion is inconsequential you know.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by TheEnygma(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2021
meolaniyi:
I will not be surprised to see this rubbish without link to the front page
Yes that's to prove to you how low nairaland has degenerated to.
Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Boudiccao: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Staphylococcus:
One could easily tell from the shape of his head. Hausa hardly have this kind of head.

And with the way his eyes is bulging out of his skull, he is definitely IPOB

You have already started changing mouth because of your hatred for Igbos.
I thought you all praised him and said he did the right thing.

Nigerians are Bloody Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I didn't even have to watch the video to know that that he is IPOB. The headline on many blogs said "fulani man in Austria"... that was when I knew.

IPOB...ndi amoosu!!
Buhari will never forget in a hurry. He will grow fat after he leaves office. Ipob really exposed buhari for the Fulani that he is to the whole world. If only you can feel buhari's heartbeat any time Ipob is mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Boudiccao: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Apus:
And here we go again...

Instead of reflecting on the message the man is trying to pass, we're attacking his ethnicity.

May God help us in this country.

Hatred for Igbos is why Nigeria will never progress.
This man was celebrated until they discovered he is Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) by Sunday2021: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Splendid235:
NIGERIA HATES IGBOS YET AFRAID TO LET THEM LEAVE NIGERIA.

ME TIRE OOOOO
how many hausa did you see in Igbo land? Igbos are the ones following hausa to their villages like slaves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Denies Arrest Of Its Spokesman…says Arrested Member Was Lured Into Di / Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL / Do The Nigerian Navy Have Submarines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.