Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" (30025 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Young Evangelist, Gospel Agochukwu Welcomes Twins (photos) / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Baba40(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Opemiposii(f): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I want to use this medium to remember our beloved nairalander who pass away years ago... @hungerbad may your soul rest in peace. Amen
amen
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Fortez: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Go get a job no one is destined to help anyone

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by chaloskyx: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
so how about curses pastors lie would happen to people if they dont pay their tithe and offering are you telling us those are also lies?
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by brainhgeek(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Every body go get sense laslas

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
This one na RARE GEM Pastorpreneur.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
FLYFIRE:
It IS VERY good to give but also learn to say no when you can not. A begger may build a house before the giver. BE WISE
Jesus Christ no send you that one.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
coolMany people have died over this mentality, if you are not prayerful , fortified with back to sender spell, or naturally spiritual... Give to the Ceaser whats for Ceaser ... It's not that you are stupid, you are just playing safe

In Islam they call something evil eye, it's responsible for misfortune, sickness and death of many innocent people

In Africa we call them village peopleEuropeans call it Jinx, hex and spell
Jesus Christ no send you this one at all. Jesus Christ told you not to fear men and whatever else you think men can do. So where you get your spiritual from, I suggest you pour it back. undecided

No human being can curse another, especially not one who belongs to God. That belief that such exists is based on fear and not fact or even God's Truth. undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
lereinter:

The Bible is very complete

Jesus doubted when he comes back will there be Christianity
Your bible is not the word of God and is very very incomplete... the Word of God, however, Jesus Christ the one who is God's Law is complete as He is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
AdeniyiA:
Does it even make sense to curse or wish bad for someone who refuses to assist you?
Meanwhile, is this a sermon or talkshow?
Ask your GOs that question abeg! undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Cousin9999:
The Catholic church requires real education and training before you can call yourself someone's religious leader.

Protestant doesn't.
This is the result.
Did Jesus Christ tell you that this real education and training your catholic church requires is of Him? undecided

Why do you convince yourself that your catholic church priest is better than the untrained protestant when none of what they all do has to do with what Jesus Christ has infact commanded of us? undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
You are talking nonsense..
The only person that is obligated to help you is your parents..
And that is until you become an adult..
Nobody will be cursed for refusing to help your entitled arse.
Go and work and stop looking for handouts. angry
Don't help those in need when you're in the position to and at the end we'd see if you're not cursed as Jesus said.

Obviously you're not one of His own.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by kobosmart(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396179/nothing-will-happen-person-refused-help-clergyman/
Well karma can be weird, I know a guy who was an "intern" at a bank(u know naija and their internship/full time job program) he was there for a very long time, they employed a new boss at the bank who thought the intern was lazy and hence stopped him from learning anything about banking operations, time came when the new boss needed some information concerning operations department as at the time my lazy intern frnd was employed but he couldn't help his boss cause he had no experience on how to locate such information and as a result his boss got fired.
My point is if u can help somebody help if you cannot help sit down and stop being judgemental
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by donbenie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Don't help those in need when you're in the position to and at the end we'd see if you're not cursed as Jesus said.

Obviously you're not one of His own.
NOBODY will get cursed because he failed to help you..
You are not entitled to his help..
He will help IF he wants to..
Nothing will happen to him,because he failed to dash you his hard earned money..
As you are there wishing him ill on top his money..
He will keep on progressing for your koro koro eyes.
Africans and entitled mentality..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
kobosmart:

Well karma can be weird, I know a guy who was an "intern" at a bank(u know naija and their internship/full time job program) he was there for a very long time, they employed a new boss at the bank who thought the intern was lazy and hence stopped him from learning anything about banking operations, time came when the new boss needed some information concerning operations department as at the time my lazy intern frnd was employed but he couldn't help his boss cause he had no experience on how to locate such information and as a result his boss got fired.
My point is if u can help somebody help if you cannot help sit down and stop being judgemental
I hate stories such as these and you know why? Because they give people the wrong reason to do good. For every one of your bank boss who was fired, I am certain there are more than 100 other bosses in this same area who probably did similar to others and got away with it. undecided

Karma isnt a good reason for anyone to be good. Karma seems to fail more times than not. Where God is concerned, one ought to simply do good because it is the right thing to do just the same way those who do bad are convinced it is the "right" thing for them to do. undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Aganju849: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Curvinus:
But you curse people who refuse to pay tithe. These same pastors would say if you don't pay tithe, things would be tight for you.

Abi now

He's also lazy he should go and work, stop cajoling hardworking people to drop their money as tithes in support of his lazy åss
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by don89(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
If curses are real, why is it that our wicked politicians are still enjoying life with our money that they stole? Upon all the curses from the poor masses in this country.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by AdeniyiA(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ask your GOs that question abeg! undecided
Who are you again? sad undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
AdeniyiA:
Who are you again? sad undecided
Most definitely not one of your Mogs , nor your GOs. undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Enn214(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mr Pastor, that's sin of omission ....

In addition if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by AdeniyiA(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Most definitely not one of your Mogs , nor your GOs. undecided
Right, I just learnt you're one of their bodyguards undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by writeprof(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Unityp:
Just like Nothing will happen to the person who refuse to pay Tithes and Offerings cool

The person is a robber (Malachi 3:8-9). What happens to robbers when they are caught
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Right, I just learnt you're one of their bodyguards undecided
Not even close! undecided
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
writeprof:
The person is a robber (Malachi 3:8-9). What happens to robbers when they are caught
It is a sin for anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ to pay such things as tithes and Offerings in His name. undecided

Recall His warning that you cannot serve two masters? You cannot serve Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, while still serving God's Old Covenant Law that belongs to those of the land of Canaan and the blood of Jacob. To do so puts you in direct violation of God's Covenant, Jesus Christ and also sets you against God Himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by achimendy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Entitlement mentality is a very bad thing. No man owe you anything. Only you can help yourself before God comes in.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
sircrabo:
Same reason why a lot of people who feel entitled Get so Happy when they see bad things happening to their rich relatives who didn't help them in the past.

This set of people always wait endlessly for calamity to befall the rich.

No wonder the rich prefer surrounding themselves with their fellow rich counterparts

If you're rich, it's a big risk surrounding yourself with poor people cause they either kill you, or drain your wealth.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Bansi: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
R.I.p hungerbad
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Okhuadams(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396179/nothing-will-happen-person-refused-help-clergyman/
A very correctable corrected correcttion correct statement, is my choice to help u or not God no go vex chikene
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbenie:
NOBODY will get cursed because he failed to help you..
You are not entitled to his help..
He will help IF he wants to..
Nothing will happen to him,because he failed to dash you his hard earned money..
As you are there wishing him ill on top his money..
He will keep on progressing for your koro koro eyes.
Africans and entitled mentality..
Anyone who fails to help his fellow humans when he's in the position to help is cursed according to the Word of God not mine.

Some people don't need help because they are lazy. Some of the poorest people on Earth are the hardest workers, so this has little or nothing to do with laziness.

You can be fooled that the person is progressing and not cursed because his riches and possession were increasing as the "rich fool" in the Bible, but they are cursed in Truth because any man that is cursed in God's sight is cursed indeed!

By the way, not to blow my trumpet but out of necessity, I used to help those in need even when I was of the world and unsaved, but i took it up a notch after i got saved, because I came know that it meanr so much to God that He emphasized it in His Word.

So if you like be there justifying yourself or whoever, but know that if you don't do likewise, as God had commanded us to do, you'd surely answer to Him at the end.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Unityp: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
writeprof:

Pls show me in the Bible where the Apostles paid tithes?Or they were all robbers?Pls stop deceiving people with old testament Malachi.If u want to practice the LAW, practice it completely, don't practice the parts that only favour ur pockets.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Senior man indead cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy ... Smellysperm, be calming down. Your aza is inside my record. I go reason you when things drop. Kpele. cheesy
Ok if you say so
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by NovusHomo(m): 4:41am On Jul 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do not curse them but pray for them so that they repent if they were in the position to help but don't, because if such persons do not help others before they die, they would end up in hell fire as the rich man who refused to help Lazarus the beggar, despite that he was in the position to do so. Luke 16:19-31

Jesus also spoke of those whom He would send to everlasting fire prepared for the devil and His angels, because they refused to help those in need. Matthew 25:41-46.

He even called them cursed, so even if you don't curse them, they are already cursed and would end up in burning in hell as the rich man unless they repent.

So pray for them instead that God would make them realize their wrong so they'd amend their ways.

God bless.

Nonsense. Who is the slowpoke called jesus? Abi na him dey do the work wey I dey do to get money ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / 6 Useful Tips For Raising Godly And Confident Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.