Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" (29992 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Young Evangelist, Gospel Agochukwu Welcomes Twins (photos) / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Grace will allow you to help those who don’t help you when you meet them going forward

I’d be nowhere if they didn’t throw me an ally hoop back then in London

All the artist wey get beef with me na because I buy their album
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by seyz91(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy
Unityp:
Just like Nothing will happen to the person who refuse to pay Tithes and Offerings cool
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by CasNova: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
It is absurdity to curse someone because he refuses to help you. You must help yourself.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Humanoid01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just because someone refused to help you doesn't mean they have to suffer for that. A person's refusal to help you should only motivate you to do better (without bearing them in mind), instead of hoping that they regret their decision.

The same applies to other issues of life. When someone does something really bad to you, they may or may not suffer the consequences as you would wish for them to. Sometimes, the bad guy doesn't lose the fight. Just focus on your own self and get better.

God will show mercy upon whom He decides to show mercy upon. Karma isn't consistent.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Kaiser20: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
TolaDesQ:
We must stop being too emotional. What's the connection between a movie scene and reality ? So much so that preaching has to emanate from it so seriously.
Facts is there are millions of vulnerable people in our society today.
They are influenced daily by the movie they watch, the news they read and watch on social media and activities of who they follow.
Many consumed just everything they see around them.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by dmbb: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
The same thing for tithes and offerings
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Mitsurugi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
TolaDesQ:
We must stop being too emotional. What's the connection between a movie scene and reality ? So much so that preaching has to emanate from it so seriously.

Oga it happens. It just hasn't happened to you. Yet.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by sweetTai(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I want to use this medium to remember our beloved nairalander who pass away years ago... @hungerbad may your soul rest in peace. Amen

What happened to him? What killed him? RIP Youngman, Condolences to his family.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Femich18(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Awoo88:

Hungar kill am eventually May his/her hungry soul find food and drink.
Why not just keep quiet instead of this kinda statement

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Some people think life is like Nollywood
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by phemmyfour: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Especially when the said person owes you nothing
All man for himself
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Goalnaldo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
If not for entitlement mentality what would make you to curse someone that refused to help you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by MyAmericandream(f): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I want to use this medium to remember our beloved nairalander who pass away years ago... @hungerbad may your soul rest in peace. Amen
hungerbad is dead?
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by godstino(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Awoo88:

Hungar kill am eventually May his/her hungry soul find food and drink.
you're an idiot for this comment. That guy was one of the best nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by vickydevoka(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Unityp:
Just like Nothing will happen to the person who refuse to pay Tithes and Offerings cool
Exactly
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by phemmyfour: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
TolaDesQ:
You lack comprehension. Movie is one of the tools that teaches about life and its experiences
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Especially when the said person owes you nothing

If they owe you they're paying back not helping cheesy
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Awoo88: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
godstino:
I am an idiot for this mentioned. That guy was one of the best nairalanders.
Get well soon
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by godstino(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Awoo88:

Det well soon
you fool can not even spell "mention".
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Awoo88: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Femich18:

Why not just keep quiet instead of this kinda statement
Why should I? is (s)he really dead?
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by vickydevoka(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Masturbator2020:
All of you saying that's the truth because you don't want to help the needy. Is there someone who got the top today without receiving help from someone Else? At one point in live we all need help..He is talking about lazy.There are many hardworking people at their but no job for them..Nonsense speech from nonsense pastor
Onye masturbator, u don't get de message. He didn't say we shouldn't help, buh it's not mandatory to help someone. Just like my family, I'm jobless de have refused to help me. Buh I can't hold Dem responsible. I just have to move, my destiny helper will locate me. Like wise is not mandatory to pay tight. So get de message. If a person didn't help u don't curse him, rather pray for him to see what u will become in life
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Awoo88: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
godstino:
I am a fool. I can see you corrected yourself.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by desiredhome: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Unityp:
After collecting tithes and offerings including all your sacrifice over the years, they will still tell you, "you lazy and blatant failure"

They are only good in collecting from the sheep but tell them they are lazy if they have any financial challenge

Awon pastoprenours (wolf's in sheep's clothing)
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by sun123: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Unityp:

Stop shaking that table o, as I no get strength to separate fight
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by whippersnapper(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Unityp:
no only if he's a sinner
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by igbowoman: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Exactly and nothing will also happen to them if they don't give you their 10%.
Thank God the truth is coming out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by yemmit90: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Is there anyone that dont need help at one point in life? Though not good to curse those who refuse to help others but this kind of statement from a suppose man of God is quite unfortunate.

Nigeria would've be a better place to live if people love and care for one another as well as the society at large. Rather, we keep being extremely selfish with only me and my children mentality.

The question is, why will you be in a position to help and refuse to do so. Here this man forgot that, most people refuse to help their relative or friends in order to dominate or oppress them. This is a sin before God.

Christianity has become a very cheap religion these days.
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Awoo88: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

E be like say you don't know the guy.
I no know the guy pass him actions for NL. Whatever I think of him is solely based on the activity of that moniker on this platform, If he is truly dead, may he find peace but that moniker go still find food and drink for yonder
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Ibkhaleel: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Many people have died over this mentality, if you are not prayerful , fortified with back to sender spell, or naturally spiritual... Give to the Ceaser whats for Ceaser ... It's not that you are stupid, you are just playing safe

In Islam they call something evil eye, it's responsible for misfortune, sickness and death of many innocent people

In Africa we call them village people

Europeans call it Jinx, hex and spell

Sorry to say but You make no sense..

Why bringing Islam to your conjectures... Try to knw about Islam not just reading cheaf stuffs written by anonymous people...

Evil eye is not as you've stated

It has ntn to do with ur submission!

Islam is not as you've thought!

We are strick when it comes to shirk!
These are separate topics! So next time dnt try to bring islam into ur analogy! Lest you'll be dealth with!
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Omoluabi1stborn: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Awoo88:

I no know the guy pass him actions for NL. Whatever I think of him is solely based on the activity of that moniker on this platform, If he is truly dead, may he find peace but that moniker go still find food and drink for yonder

He's a philanthropist bro.

Gives money alot to many people on Nairaland.
Ignore his moniker.

He's also in US Navy

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Awoo88: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
kevoh:

Have some respect for the late dude. I even saw where he did a giveaway for some nairalanders. Hungry and stingy people don't do giveaway. He was also a soldier in the US army!
I don't know he the person is truly dead. May he find peace. But that moniker died of hunger
Re: Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" by Awoo88: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aystarz:

I am Silly and have bad taste. I knew Hungerbad, doofus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / 6 Useful Tips For Raising Godly And Confident Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.