Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Solution To Everytime Headaches - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Everytime Headaches (528 Views)

Shortness Of Breath, Headaches And High Temperature / Persistent Headaches.. / Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Everytime Headaches by Raymond0008(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Pls guys, I have been to hospital and was treated with malaria drugs but this headache keep coming and I notice I need enough rest, once I skipped sleep for just an hour definitely the headache will come back. Pls any doctor here that can assist me with solution.

I have been using a sleeping tablets to cure this, how long will I be using sleeping tablets. Pls help with a nice comments

No front page pls, am okay with the little engagements here.
Re: Solution To Everytime Headaches by Goldbw122(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Solution To Everytime Headaches by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Headache is not a sickness but a symptom of underlying sickness. You need to go for a proper check up.
Check your BP and maybe run HIV test

1 Like

Re: Solution To Everytime Headaches by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Sign of blood Shortage.

Go and get liquid iron and take. It will disappear.

Most times we neglect this things and for every exercise we engage in blood is expended. Also increase your water intake because dehydration can also be a contributing factor.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Everytime Headaches by Raymond0008(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Headache is not a sickness but a symptom of underlying sickness. You need to go for a proper check up.
Check your BP and maybe run HIV test
yeah, I told the doctor to check theBP, was okay and told me I need rest because I lost some money to crypto some months ago
Re: Solution To Everytime Headaches by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Raymond0008:
yeah, I told the doctor to check theBP, was okay and told me I need rest because I lost some money to crypto some months ago

Then it's a BP issue, your bp has raised from your normal bp because of worries from the lost.
Exercise yourself, a little jugging will do.
Sorry for the lost, don't worry too much you will make another money

1 Like

Re: Solution To Everytime Headaches by Raymond0008(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Then it's a BP issue, your bp has raised from your normal bp because of worries from the lost.
Exercise yourself, a little jugging will do.
Sorry for the lost, don't worry too much you will make another money
thanks bruh.

(1) (Reply)

Aplgo: Acumullit Sa / Sleep Disorders And The Methods Of Treatment / My Wife Is Pregnant! BUT.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.