Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer (558 Views)

I Don't Kidnap, I Only Kill People – Aleru, Zamfara Bandit Chief / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2021
A man known as masten wajala has find it pleasurable to be killing children. The man who confessed to have killed 12 children including his best friend said he always lured his victims into the forest after which he will strangled them to death with the help of the evil spirit in him.

In the cause of investigation masten wajala took the police men into the forest to show them where he killed and buried some of his victims on which four bodies were exhumed for further examination.

Kenya has been on the news for the wrong reasons for some time now. Africa who did this to us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qrfWdauBsQ

Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by Fahdiga(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Your help is highly needed in Nigeria
Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by KillMNKnow(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2021
IPOB Kenya branch member
Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by ReppingNaija: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your help is highly needed in Nigeria

To do what exactly?
Are you not tired of Bandits, Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen. Let him remain there
Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=KillMNKnow post=103999496]IPOB Kenya branch member[/qu
IPOB members are coming for you, they are very angry right now because of their leader whom Buhari has send to kirikiri
Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by KillMNKnow(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Gregorian2020:

If IPOB members are coming for you, they are very angry right now because of their leader whom Buhari has send to kirikiri
grin
Re: The Evil Spirit In Me Gives Me Power To Kill People -- Kenya Serial Killer by Algold: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Kontinew.

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Nabbed With 390 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Delta / Strange OTP With Different Numbers. / I Just Caught A Scammer On Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.