Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Iphone X Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Issue (3125 Views)

Apple Iphone X Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot ) / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) / Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys pls I got an iPhone X uk used 10days ago, the battery health was at 100 but now it is at 97, and I found out a way to check my battery cycle count and I found out that the cycle count read 674 whereas iPhone support says at 500 cycle charge that the phone would still hold up at least it’s 80% capacity.
My questions are

why is it at 100 when I got it when the battery Cycle count have surpassed 500.

And should I be worried though the battery health reads 97?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iphone X Issue by ReppingNaija: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Battery was most likely changed.
Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Abduletudaye:
Battery was most likely changed.

Okay? That’s no need to panic right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

Okay? That’s no need to panic right?

Keep observing. The 97% shouldn't drop in a while.

Funny thing is, these changed batteries are different. Some are very good, while some are just there.

I'm not an expert Sha but I rather buy an iphone with 95 or 93 BH than buying 100% smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Abduletudaye:

Keep observing. The 97% shouldn't drop in a while.

Funny thing is, these changed batteries are different. Some are very good, while some are just there.

I'm not an expert Sha but I rather buy an iphone with 95 or 93 BH than buying 100% smiley

I had to even call the guy he is telling me it is normal..
From 100% to 97% in 10days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

Kaysnow:

Kaysnow:

And pls is it possible for the battery health be fake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Fedrick100: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2021
My IPhone Xr doesn’t have this battery health percentage but if you see how my battery Dey last ehn,sometimes i ask myself if na iPhone i dey use

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

LOL...normal indeed.

its only new iphones that i know that comes with 100% BH and at that, before that 100 goes down ehn, e go reach like 4 or 5 months.
Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Fedrick100:
My IPhone Xr doesn’t have this battery health percentage but if you see how my battery Dey last ehn, sometimes i ask myself if na iPhone i dey use

Weird but if the battery lasts, no p..

I prefer seeing the percentage sha.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

well, it is. Thats why i prefer buying UK used that has 95% or even 90% sef... but 100% is a no no..
Re: Iphone X Issue by Soffyh(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

mine also did same,
Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Sha I will watch it for now I still have 4 days guarantee left

Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Soffyh:
mine also did same,

From what to what?
Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Fedrick100:
My IPhone Xr doesn’t have this battery health percentage but if you see how my battery Dey last ehn,sometimes i ask myself if na iPhone i dey use

Lol but it’s better to see it nau
Re: Iphone X Issue by Fedrick100: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

Lol but it’s better to see it nau

As far as it’s lasting i have no problem with it
Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fedrick100:

As far as it’s lasting i have no problem with it

Yea and Xr has the best batteries
Re: Iphone X Issue by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

Yea and Xr has the best batteries
I know this to be the truth
Re: Iphone X Issue by deardevil(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fedrick100:

I can relate to what you’re saying and sometimes wonder if xr battery is this good
Re: Iphone X Issue by Frezhkid10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abduletudaye:

well, it is. Thats why i prefer buying UK used that has 95% or even 90% sef... but 100% is a no no..
...I want to buy an iPhone X with 100% ba3 health..the guy claims he just imported it from the US and that he even bath with it...if the ba3 was changed he wouldn't be able to bath with it coz the water resistance could have being damaged...is his story true...coz I want to buy it but am skeptical about the 100% BH..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Idiotmod: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:

It’s not normal.
My own phone chop 1% in 3months
Re: Iphone X Issue by samsam2019: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kaysnow:
Hello guys pls I got an iPhone X uk used 10days ago, the battery health was at 100 but now it is at 97, and I found out a way to check my battery cycle count and I found out that the cycle count read 674 whereas iPhone support says at 500 cycle charge that the phone would still hold up at least it’s 80% capacity.
My questions are

why is it at 100 when I got it when the battery Cycle count have surpassed 500.

And should I be worried though the battery health reads 97?
as long as the phone de last wella you no get any problem. I bought mine with 80 battery health and I was even skeptical at 1st but the guy gave me the phone to use for a day without paying. I’ve been enjoying it since

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone X Issue by serenityaliyu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Many things could cause reduction in bh ranging from charger, temperature and

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
samsam2019:
as long as the phone de last wella you no get any problem. I bought mine with 80 battery health and I was even skeptical at 1st but the guy gave me the phone to use for a day without paying. I’ve been enjoying it since

Okay bro no wahala

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Issue by Hilariousthiago(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just checked my XR battery health now and it's still at 100% after 5 months usage (not an heavy user though), I will advise the OP to go back to where he bought it from and add small change to it to collect XR, you will enjoy the battery compared to iPhone X, same thing happened to my friend and that's what he did.
Re: Iphone X Issue by Tjohnnay: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dat battery is not the follow come battery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
My 11pm battery dropped from 93% to 89% after recalibration .. I no Dey even check am again self.

But the battery dey last ehn .. I Dey get 12hrs sot heavy usage on 95% charge . I’m still keeping it purposely because of the battery ..

@ op, as long as the battery Dey last , u no get problem.. but I’ll advice u to get xr instead .. I’ve used X before and the battery is not really really strong like that ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...I want to buy an iPhone X with 100% ba3 health..the guy claims he just imported it from the US and that he even bath with it...if the ba3 was changed he wouldn't be able to bath with it coz the water resistance could have being damaged...is his story true...coz I want to buy it but am skeptical about the 100% BH..

May I also add that, if the phone is from US as he claims, there's a possibility that it was still changed. The thing is, there's a higher probability that the battery part is a good one.

And as regards bathing with it, the phone is NOT entirely water proof. You can even check the IP6 rating online. I once witnessed an iphone x go under water for about 4min and the face ID stopped working.

So, be careful.. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone X Issue by Freelancerx: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lol you don try update the phone since then? It is not abnormal sha
Fedrick100:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Freelancerx:
Lol you don try update the phone since then? It is not abnormal sha

no be say the battery no go work oo...but the Previous batterys info wasnt copied into the new battery there making the phone show that its not genuine. Im guessing thats why the BH no show
Re: Iphone X Issue by Freelancerx: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na so and as long as it works perfectly who cares grin
Abduletudaye:

no be say the battery no go work oo...but the Previous batterys info wasnt copied into the new battery there making the phone show that its not genuine. Im guessing thats why the BH no show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Freelancerx:
Na so and as long as it works perfectly who cares grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorola MPX and RAZ RV3 / Where And How To Download And Install Whatsapp For Windows Phone / Please What New Phone Can I Get With 30k That Has 3gbram , Otg And Flash Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.