Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Iphone X Issue - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Issue (3142 Views)

Apple Iphone X Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot ) / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) / Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone X Issue by Lanretoye(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
This battery health of a thing was one of the gimmicks used in downplaying the prices of phones at the point of purchase expecially when it is a used phone,now it a major factor in buying phones now.thats a shift from sellers advantage to that of the buyer..i have seen batteries that last longer at service than another at 100% battery health.
If the battery is serving well enough,forget percentage.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Finnaly got an Iphone x but the 64Gb variant. The 256Gb variant is kinda scarce. Mine is about 95% BH. been three days now and there hasnt been any reduction. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Yoboj: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Abduletudaye:
Finnaly got an Iphone x but the 64Gb variant. The 256Gb variant is kinda scarce. Mine is about 95% BH. been three days now and there hasnt been any reduction. smiley
run from cardtonic they are scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Abduletudaye(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yoboj:
run from cardtonic they are scammers

Re: Iphone X Issue by Nayaexperience(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
I disagree please. Cardtonic is legit and the best gift cards exchange platform with amazing rates.

Provided your asset is good. Cardtonic will always credit you.

I can't count the number of successful transactions I have had with them

Check out www.cardtonic.com/faq to learn more about their services
Re: Iphone X Issue by Nayaexperience(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cardtonic is simply the best when it comes to gift cards exchange in Nigeria.

Their services are so optimised that you experience top notch trade processing time and as well, fastest pay out to your choice bank (Nigerian banks).

I personally fell in love with the ease of usage (the user interface of their Apps is so clean). From the onboarding screen through the user dashboard; everything is just seamless.

Have you experienced real professionals as customers service? Their customer support are well disciplined. And they go all out to see you have a pleasant customer experience. This includes, ensuring that your transactions are completed under the right category. I can remember vividly, when I had issues with my Apple Store $2000 trade; one of the support (His name is Andrew) helped me figure out my assets were not properly activated. He explained this to me in a great way. I took my asset back to the store had it rectified and Cardtonic processed it later on and I got paid appropriately.

To top it all, their service is 24/7 hrs round the clock and you can always call/WhatsApp them on 07060502770

You really need to see the hundreds of positive reviews on Play store and App store, from satisfied customers like me. No wonder their rating on Play store is considerably high always.

Guys! My fellow Nairalanders.... Don't take my words for it...you should try it as well...it's been 1 year plus of successful transactions with Cardtonic.

www.cardtonic.com/works to get started

Confused... Talk to them on 07060502770

Cheers...you can reply with your questions and I would surely share my experience with you.
Re: Iphone X Issue by serenityaliyu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kaysnow:
Hello guys pls I got an iPhone X uk used 10days ago, the battery health was at 100 but now it is at 97, and I found out a way to check my battery cycle count and I found out that the cycle count read 674 whereas iPhone support says at 500 cycle charge that the phone would still hold up at least it’s 80% capacity.
My questions are

why is it at 100 when I got it when the battery Cycle count have surpassed 500.

And should I be worried though the battery health reads 97?
hello, has ur phone bh dropped any lower since this post?
Re: Iphone X Issue by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 27, 2021
serenityaliyu:
hello, has ur phone bh dropped any lower since this post?

No bro I found out it was my fault the way I was using it, I was letting it run down to zero before I charged it up to 100.
It’s okay now bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Issue by Luckybelt: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
But like how much will it cost to replace an iPhone X battery.
Re: Iphone X Issue by Idrisab(m): 4:06am On Jan 10, 2022
We go tell una say 88% is okay
Una go dey say "I want 100%, I want 99% "

Now them don give you "THE 100%"
Seller na badt guy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Save What You Downloaded From Opera2.0 Or 3.10 Into Phone Or Memory Card / Hacks On N95 31.0.017 Firm Ware / Pls How Can I Confirm The Status Of My Airtel & Etisalat Sim Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.